Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Kuled
LFC_Grunners
Mouse
Carlos Jenkinson
Gegilworld93
Sean
10 posters

Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad

Poll

Is the chanting racist?

[ 0 ]
    Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad Bar_left0%Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad Bar_left100%Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Anonymous

Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad Empty Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:09 am

This time involving my beloved Nottingham Forest and the 'ethnically challenged' (I have quoted a Leicester fans view on Neil Danns here) Leicester City. Leicester are no strangers at trying to copy the big boys (Poznan, Sven, Rich owner) but this time it is ridiculous. For the past few years now, our fans have sung this 'racist' chant towards them and not a single fuck was given. But now all of a sudden, Leicester fans feel the need to cry about it. Funny how it's came at a time when all these irrelevant people are jumping on the bandwagon. They have reportedly sent video evidence to the FA and local newspapers to try and get something done about it, and there are strong rumours that the FA have decided to look into it. Here is the funny thread about it on the Leicester forum. The OP's username sums Leicester up perfectly. http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/78930-racism-florist-again/

Here's is the supposedly racist video:

Anonymous

Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad Empty Re: Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:19 am

bumplol
    Sean

Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad Empty Re: Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad

Post by Sean Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:20 am

Well worth the wait.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:21 am

could you fucking stop being racist? thanks
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:24 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:could you fucking stop being racist? thanks

What's that ice cream?

I can't tell each and everyone of our fans to stop being racist, I just don't have the power Cry
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:25 am

don't take it to heart , they are fookin brainless hillbilly inbreds...
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:27 am

ResurrectionRaddy wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:could you fucking stop being racist? thanks

What's that ice cream?

I can't tell each and everyone of our fans to stop being racist, I just don't have the power Cry
    you know that I'm referring to the "Ice cream" where you either wrote the n-word or just used it as a placeholder for it, still we know what you mean and it's not really appropriate.

On topic, I think it's a problematic chant, not racist though, just xenophobic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:29 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    ResurrectionRaddy wrote:

What's that ice cream?

you know that I'm referring to the "Ice cream" where you either wrote the n-word or just used it as a placeholder for it, still we know what you mean and it's not really appropriate.

I typed ice cream out in both the title and that post, as a light (pardon the pun) hearted joke. Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad 3925848005

But seriously, there was no intent and I didn't mean a thing
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:30 am

Digusting behaviour, I hope the fans are eradicated from the earth.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:33 am

ResurrectionRaddy wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:

I typed ice cream out in both the title and that post, as a light (pardon the pun) hearted joke. Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad 3925848005

It's fine, but in the forum it says 'town full of P@kis' was sung too which is racist so it wasn't just the song in the video.

Last edited by Gegilworld93 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:33 am

Hearing "small town in Baghdad" literally made my hold my head in my hands (similar to a lot of our play come to think of it). What a moronic chant, not only is it racist but it's not even fvcking accurate. Sung by a lot of their fans as well, if only it was a tiny minority.

This is what annoys me most about racists when people say stuff about a certain nationality to someone of a different nationality facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:34 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    ResurrectionRaddy wrote:

It's fine, but in the forum it says 'town full of ice creams' was sung too which is racist so it wasn't just the song in the video.

That song was not sung once. Outside the ground there may have been the odd group of middle aged drunk twats that sang it, but it's never been sung inside our ground once.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:42 am

Engurrland Engurrland Engurrland!! Rage

Nice empty seats
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:43 am

Why are they even singing it, isn't Nottingham ethnically diverse too?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:22 am

Close thread.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:27 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Why are they even singing it, isn't Nottingham ethnically diverse too?

Nottingham is very diverse, especially with Asians. The curry capital of England. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:29 am

Mal wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:Why are they even singing it, isn't Nottingham ethnically diverse too?

Nottingham is very diverse, especially with Asians. The curry capital of England. not worthy

This. Although I didn't know about the curry capital part.

The area I live in, and most of the south of Nottingham is predominately white. In fact, the village I lived in used to ban black people from living there. My grandma told me the other week.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:37 am

Wtf, he looks nothing like jesus...
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:38 am

James wrote:Wtf, he looks nothing like jesus...

I hear he talks like a gentleman though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:40 am

Just like you imagined.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:46 am

ResurrectionRaddy wrote:
    Mal wrote:

This. Although I didn't know about the curry capital part.

The area I live in, and most of the south of Nottingham is predominately white. In fact, the village I lived in used to ban black people from living there. My grandma told me the other week.

It was curry capital. I've just seen that Bradford won it last year. shifty

You have a Hooters so your city is wonderful.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:14 am

Racist fans, shit crowd as well did they just close off a whole upper tier?
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Sean wrote:

I hear he talks like a gentleman though.

James wrote:Just like you imagined.

Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad Thekillerswhenyouwereyoep2
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:27 pm

What is the meaning behind the chant?

Obviously saying "You used to be English, you're not any more" isn't racist in itself.....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:25 pm

What does the term "ice creams" mean? scratch
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:38 pm

ilJuventino wrote:What does the term "ice creams" mean? scratch

Well it's apparently a racial slur against white people.

But on here when you say the n word it is censored to ice cream Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Lux wrote:
    ilJuventino wrote:What does the term "ice creams" mean? scratch

Well it's apparently a racial slur against white people.

But on here when you say the n word it is censored to ice cream Laughing

Thanks for clearing that up. Wink
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:48 am

The FA should look into it, racism is unacceptable wherever it occurs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:50 am

The FA should also look into all chants and signing from all clubs and not just racial one's, or does it only matter when its racial.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:51 am

Alan wrote:The FA should also look into all chants and signing from all clubs and not just racial one's, or does it only matter when its racial.

Where's the line though Alan in that?

Anything that could be taken as offensive should have action taken against it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:38 pm