Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
dena
Hernandez_14
Mouse
Cristiano
Barton
Roloman4
Jeff
LFC_Grunners
samiz
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
Muhkoo
Danny
VivaRonaldoLAD
GK01
easley91
Jordi
Grenade
Uncle John from Jamaica
Mal
Mason
Sean
Steadman
Paulinho
Carlos Jenkinson
Laurencio
Start.
Zzonked
Phadunkin Donuts
Ben 10
JK
Trig
Kuled
Gegilworld93
chemicalrubber
coolhead33
40 posters

Arsenal V Leeds Utd

Poll

Prediction

[ 13 ]
    Arsenal V Leeds Utd - Page 11 Bar_left93%Arsenal V Leeds Utd - Page 11 Bar_right [93%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Arsenal V Leeds Utd - Page 11 Bar_left7%Arsenal V Leeds Utd - Page 11 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Arsenal V Leeds Utd - Page 11 Bar_left0%Arsenal V Leeds Utd - Page 11 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Anonymous

Arsenal V Leeds Utd - Page 11 Empty Re: Arsenal V Leeds Utd

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:16 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Fantastic news

PSG are interested in Kalou
    cheers

We don't need Kalou because we have Chambo who really impressed me again tonight, he's already better than Walcott imo.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:17 am

Splashy wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:Fantastic news

PSG are interested in Kalou
    cheers

We don't need Kalou because we have Chambo who really impressed me again tonight, he's already better than Walcott imo.
    I've been saying this for ages.. Mad

shifty
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:26 am

Well there goes our only possible January signing.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:50 am

I'm happy I remembered to get this recorded while I was at school. Laughing

Henry. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:01 am

Just watched the goal and the celebration. Nearly brought a tear to my eye. Can only imagine how that must have felt for Arsenal fans.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:04 am

Watched the Arsenal game today. Henry Very Happy

Arsenal was missing something all these years and it was Henry.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:08 am

Arsenal V Leeds Utd - Page 11 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:14 am

Scott MacDougall wrote:Just watched the goal and the celebration. Nearly brought a tear to my eye. Can only imagine how that must have felt for Arsenal fans.
    Wow Scott.. surprised you didn't have something negative or bitter to say. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Chris wrote:
    Scott MacDougall wrote:Just watched the goal and the celebration. Nearly brought a tear to my eye. Can only imagine how that must have felt for Arsenal fans.
    Wow Scott.. surprised you didn't have something negative or bitter to say. Laughing

-_-
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:46 am

Grenade wrote:

Arsenal V Leeds Utd - Page 11 914411
    Arsenal V Leeds Utd - Page 11 573298 Arsenal V Leeds Utd - Page 11 573298 Arsenal V Leeds Utd - Page 11 573298
    What an amazing man, still can hardly believe it Laughing Everyone at school was talking about it, football history not worthy
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:38 am

Not that bothered about the result as it was a good night out although I hate how everyone is wanking over Henry. The finish was good but he walked past a 19 year old who started his 2nd ever league game. I know that it's not just about the goal but everyone loves him even though he's a bit or a tit in my opinion. The game would of been different if we had Snodgrass and Howson playing but I'm glad we got knocked out instead of taking it to a replay as we don't need any more games to distract us in the league. I can't deny that I would of liked to get revenge though. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:39 am

coolhead33 wrote:I hate how everyone is wanking over Henry. The finish was good but he walked past a 19 year old who started his 2nd ever league game.
    Come on, it's understandable for him to be wanked over, the best PL player ever and Arsenal legend returns and scores winning a game. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:41 am

He was a cunt for kicking out at White.

Saw that on the highlights shifty
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:41 am

coolhead33 wrote:Not that bothered about the result as it was a good night out although I hate how everyone is wanking over Henry. The finish was good but he walked past a 19 year old who started his 2nd ever league game. I know that it's not just about the goal but everyone loves him even though he's a bit or a tit in my opinion. The game would of been different if we had Snodgrass and Howson playing but I'm glad we got knocked out instead of taking it to a replay as we don't need any more games to distract us in the league. I can't deny that I would of liked to get revenge though. Razz

yeah.. u mad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:44 am

The game would have been different if we'd had van Persie and Wilshere. No point on dwelling on this kind of stuff. No one's wanking over Henry either. He's a club legend and he scored a crucial goal within minutes of his arrival on the pitch. Some people didn't even think that he would score a single goal, so to score so quickly was a great moment for all those who had witnessed him in his prime. Nothing particularly special about the goal itself (it was a decent finish though), but the moment itself was what was significant.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:46 am

kyro7 wrote:
    coolhead33 wrote:I hate how everyone is wanking over Henry. The finish was good but he walked past a 19 year old who started his 2nd ever league game.
    Come on, it's understandable for him to be wanked over, the best PL player ever and Arsenal legend returns and scores winning a game. Laughing
    I understand it but yeah I just don't like Henry. If it was someone like Bergkamp I wouldn't mind. Laughing

@Phadunk: Do you know the meaning of mad? silent

@Bladegunner: I know but we were never going to score last night and you were going to score as the winning goal had Henry's name all over it. You could have played 10 under 16's and Henry and won.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:49 am

coolhead33 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Come on, it's understandable for him to be wanked over, the best PL player ever and Arsenal legend returns and scores winning a game. Laughing
    I understand it but yeah I just don't like Henry. If it was someone like Bergkamp I wouldn't mind. Laughing

@Bladegunner: I know but we were never going to score last night and you were going to score as the winning goal had Henry's name all over it. You could have played 10 under 16's and Henry and won.

Didn't really seem that certain. You lot defended well and made it quite difficult at times. Scored last year against us in two different games too.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:51 am

Just makes me hate Chamakh even more.. the fact that he doesnt even look for openings or what opportunities can be made if you think a play or two ahead.. he just stands in the middle and watches the game go by. Then if the ball floats in the air near him.. he'll head it somewhere every once in a while.

And to think.. he was doing pretty fucking good for us early last season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:54 am

Chamakh doesn't suit Arsenal's style of play at all. Add to that the fact he's got fuck all confidence and it's a disaster.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:54 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    coolhead33 wrote:

Didn't really seem that certain. You lot defended well and made it quite difficult at times. Scored last year against us in two different games too.
    We didn't have those 2 crucial players though. Underdogs need their best players if they are to have a chance of getting something out of the game. Last year we had experienced and good players who knew how to but this season we had Vayrynen and Becchio. Not the most determined of players. Laughing It was just one of those nights were everyone wanted Henry to score. The game was boring until he scored and we looked shit all game until the 90th minute. We have scored lots of late goals this season but I still knew that we wouldn't score last night just because it was Henry's night.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:55 am

Coolhead, how did you think Townsend did? From the highlights I saw he did alright. Set up a few chances for you.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:59 am

Nowhere near as good as Burnley although it was a tougher stage. He seemed frustrated with himself all night from what I saw. Still did good though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:02 am