Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Favourite interviews/press conferences

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Favourite interviews/press conferences Empty Favourite interviews/press conferences

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:44 pm

This is mine:
    Anonymous

Favourite interviews/press conferences Empty Re: Favourite interviews/press conferences

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:50 pm

I know it's a film but this is just fantastic not worthy

Anonymous

Favourite interviews/press conferences Empty Re: Favourite interviews/press conferences

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:51 pm

Fuck me Arry

0.55 Auld Fergie on Wayne Rooney.

Wery pwoud

Last edited by Alan on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:59 pm

"It is like a dream to be here."

"I am very, very proud to be joining one of the most important clubs in the world in one of the best leagues in the world - and I want to win."

"The work of Gerard Houllier was very good but each manager has his own ideas. I think I can teach something different.

"I have come here to win, and my players have to have the same mentality.

"I am young, I want to win lots of matches and in the right way. I hope the players think like us that it is possible to win titles.

"I want the supporters to be proud of the team, of the manager, of the players, of the club."

"It is very important that I talk to players like Steven Gerrard and Michael Owen about my ideas."

"I need players like them with a good mentality and quality."

"If I have names on my mind I will talk to Rick Parry about them.

"It is not as easy as just signing five players from Valencia. It is important for me to sign the right players for our team."

not worthy
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:00 pm

aum a fahckin football manager
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:18 pm

ResurrectionRaddy wrote:I know it's a film but this is just fantastic not worthy

Fucking brilliant film.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:28 pm

ResurrectionRaddy wrote:I know it's a film but this is just fantastic not worthy

not worthy
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:34 pm

fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Cantona's rant about sea gulls.

As well as the classics from Harry, aka wheeler dealer, and no wonder he's in the fucking reserves

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:33 pm