Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Roloman4
Marvin
Kelloggg8
Theo Filippo
Pippo
Grenade
Phadunkin Donuts
Jorlung
12 posters

Huge Fight in a Chinese Restaurant

Anonymous

Huge Fight in a Chinese Restaurant - Page 2 Empty Re: Huge Fight in a Chinese Restaurant

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:37 pm

To be honest I thought Polska was joking earlier but it doesn't really surprise me that he wasn't.

His views on Latin America tipped me off to him being a racist a while ago. Although technically I don't think we can call him a racist unless he makes his belief that a certain group deserves to be treated badly because of their race known, right now we don't know that. He's just prejudice.

Yeah, that sounds a whole lot better. Polska is prejudice.
    Anonymous

Huge Fight in a Chinese Restaurant - Page 2 Empty Re: Huge Fight in a Chinese Restaurant

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:39 pm

I assume you know that I was joking about the Chicken wings comment. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:To be honest I thought Polska was joking earlier but it doesn't really surprise me that he wasn't.

His views on Latin America tipped me off to him being a racist a while ago. Although technically I don't think we can call him a racist unless he makes his belief that a certain group deserves to be treated badly because of their race known, right now we don't know that. He's just prejudice.

I was joking earlier with only a hint of seriousness. shifty

My Ahly attacked my serious portion and I defended it. Neutral

I do not believe any race is genetically superior to any others. My comment was attacking a certain sub-culture and ideology. If you mistook that as racism, than you are an idiot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Your Ahly? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Oh, you own Egyptians as slaves now, you fucking racist!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:49 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Oh, you own Egyptians as slaves now, you fucking racist!
    You deserve it, payback for the Israeli's bitch. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Well I saw an article and survey not too long ago which claimed the UK to be one of the most intolerant countries in the Western world so....(althought to be fair Norther Ireland was the country with the most intolerable people in it so that kinda brings the average up for the rest.)

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Taste of your own medicine. bounce
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:50 pm

@ Che: I don't see how that's relevant. Montreal is in Canada.

Last edited by ahlycotc on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Cam wrote:

In that case, you are responsible for the enslavement and destruction of African civilizations.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:Well I saw an article and survey not too long ago which claimed the UK to be one of the most intolerant countries in the Western world so....(althought to be fair Norther Ireland was the country with the most intolerable people in it so that kinda brings the average up for the rest.)

shifty
    It strikes me as so as well. They seem to have the idea that the best way to be tolerant is to not ever talk about the differences between cultures and races and make it taboo to do so, which is fucking idiotic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:
    Ché Guayaba wrote:To be honest I thought Polska was joking earlier but it doesn't really surprise me that he wasn't.

I was joking earlier with only a hint of seriousness. Huge Fight in a Chinese Restaurant - Page 2 279869

I do not believe any race is genetically superior to any others. My comment was attacking a certain sub-culture and ideology. If you mistook that as racism, than you are an idiot.
    I'm not sure you should be calling anyone an idiot when I clearly stated above that we can't call you a racist. At least that we don't know if you're racist or not. You're prejudice there is a difference.

I would think you're reading and comprehensions skills would be enough to understand that.

@ Ahly I was talking to Cam because of the chicken joke, but posted late.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:58 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Cam wrote:

In that case, you are responsible for the enslavement and destruction of African civilizations.
    Not really. Africans are the ones that bundled other Africans to trade with Europeans.

The destruction of African nations today is solely due to themselves as well in most cases. However, you could say that was the only path they could've taken given how the west left them.

Plus on the Egyptian front, all archeological evidence points to the fact that Egyptians never used slaves for the building of the pyramids and whatnot. The only period of Egyptian history slaves were regularly used was when Egypt conquered Nubia and Syria and brought a bunch of slaves back, which later bred like rats and revolted installing foreign rule of Egypt which ended the second dynasty and led to the third dynasty after the Egyptian nobles of Memphis and threw them foreign kings out installing the third dynasty. Despite all this, slaves in Egypt were used mostly for gardening and housekeeping, not really for construction and whatnot. Especially not for the construction of the pyramids which seemed to be a solely Egyptian workforce where egyptians devoted their entire lives for the completion of the monuments. Fun fact is there are no account of any Israeli's or whatever pseudonyms as slaves in Egyptian records. (and the Egyptians loved keeping records of things)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:00 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:I was joking earlier with only a hint of seriousness. Huge Fight in a Chinese Restaurant - Page 2 279869

I'm not sure you should be calling anyone an idiot when I clearly stated above that we can't call you a racist. At least that we don't know if you're racist or not. You're prejudice there is a difference.

I would think you're reading and comprehensions skills would be enough to understand that.
    Everybody is prejudiced so I am not particularly worried. Point to exactly what exactly you are referring to and we can discuss this further.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:Well I saw an article and survey not too long ago which claimed the UK to be one of the most intolerant countries in the Western world so....(althought to be fair Norther Ireland was the country with the most intolerable people in it so that kinda brings the average up for the rest.)

shifty

Yeah, there are some racist people here, but I think it's mainly the older generations that are the problem, I was watching the news and this old man said something about black people he said the N word and how they were taking over or something and it seems that most of the older people are like that.

Theres lots on the news over here about Racial issues at the moment because of the Stephen Lawrence murder trial thingy, so it's all a hot topic right now
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Racism will never die out anyways.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:11 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Racism will never die out anyways.

Not completely, there will always be people who are racist, but I think as people start like growing up together amongst people of other colours and customs, it'll be better for society. That's just my opinion though
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:13 pm

That was probably a 'no shit sherlock' moment
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:38 pm

polska i swear to god 100% of the shit you post is fucking retarded, this post just adds more to your library of FUCKING BULLSHIT. what a dickhead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Dena is mad. shifty
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:40 pm

i'm juss sayin'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:
    Ché Guayaba wrote:I'm not sure you should be calling anyone an idiot when I clearly stated above that we can't call you a racist. At least that we don't know if you're racist or not. You're prejudice there is a difference.

Everybody is prejudiced so I am not particularly worried. Point to exactly what exactly you are referring to and we can discuss this further.
    You mentioned that the Black people probably started it basically because they are Black. When Ahly pointed that out you then said that it wasn't because they were Black but because they were the guest at the Chinese restaurant and the Asian people wouldn't start shit in their own business, which is kinda funny because that in itself is kinda prejudice, you assumed these Asian people where working at the restaurant/owned it and it never crossed your mind that they might just be eating out instead.

That's like me mowing my lawn and automatically assuming I'm a Gardner and someone hired me.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:
    Lu❣s Suarez wrote:Everybody is prejudiced so I am not particularly worried. Point to exactly what exactly you are referring to and we can discuss this further.
    You mentioned that the Black people probably started it basically because they are Black. When Ahly pointed that out you then said that it wasn't because they were Black but because they were the guest at the Chinese restaurant and the Asian people wouldn't start shit in their own business, which is kinda funny because that in itself is kinda prejudice, you assumed these Asian people where working at the restaurant/owned it and it never crossed your mind that they might just be eating out instead.

That's like me mowing my lawn and automatically assuming I'm a Gardner and someone hired me.

This post is full of ownage Huge Fight in a Chinese Restaurant - Page 2 914411

Poslka is a funny character. He can make some pretty good points in his posts regarding football, but he's also said some of the stupidest shit I've ever read in my life.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Cam wrote:Fights in Poland are 200x better, I bet.
    Laughing
    Ché Guayaba wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Everybody is prejudiced so I am not particularly worried. Point to exactly what exactly you are referring to and we can discuss this further.

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:24 pm

dena wrote:polska i swear to god 100% of the shit you post is fucking retarded, this post just adds more to your library of FUCKING BULLSHIT. what a dickhead.
    shut the fuck up.

Ché Guayaba wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Everybody is prejudiced so I am not particularly worried. Point to exactly what exactly you are referring to and we can discuss this further.

I assumed because of the youtube video title that it was between the Chinese restaurant employees and the guests.

Also I was clearly joking about the black people starting it because they were black. Dry Smile
    Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Post by Kelloggg8 Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Laughing Polska
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:56 pm

I should just quit this forum, it's clear everybody hates me. Cry
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:47 am

Holy shit, when that first guy smashed him with a chair Laughing
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:00 am

Anyone see the little Chinese lady throw the table? Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:26 pm