Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Start.
Ben 10
Weather130
LeBron
jeb4eva
Keanoo
Benitez
CoVkId01
JoseEnriKKK
ShakerMatty
The Zlatan
Sean
CM Monk
Demoz
Van Wolfswinkel
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
Harrold
24 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:31 pm

rofl Fucking hell.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:31 pm

I actually like him tbh, he deserves it shifty
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:40 pm

The Rock bringing it via tape delay not worthy
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:41 pm

That was brilliant. Laughing
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:43 pm

Woo woo woo, you know it! cheers
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Cena bringing it via tape delay, not so good.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:00 pm

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! WORLD. HEAVYWEIGHT. CHAMPION. YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:06 pm

It irritates me so much when he does that. Mad
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:18 pm

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 Tumblr_lfaannNNbV1qzh0wto1_250
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 pm

The Miz bringing a whole load of class to the show. Not won a singles match since he qualified for TLC at the start of December.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Fuck's sake!
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Burial continues. Crying or Very sad
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Friday (Kane with a Chokeslam): "Welcome back"
    Monday(Orton with an RKO):"It's good to be back"
    Friday:"I'm glad it feels good to be back"
    Monday: "Yeah, it definitely does"
    Friday:"Well, since you're back we should have a match"
    Monday: "Good, I accept."
    Friday: "I'm going to destroy you"
    Monday: "You wish you could"
    Friday: "Well it's this Sunday so we'll find out"
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:13 pm

How unprofessional is Cena? If you're trying to sell a fued you don't sit there smiling like a jackass during another man's promo. Ridiculous.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Keanoo wrote:How unprofessional is Cena? If you're trying to sell a fued you don't sit there smiling like a jackass during another man's promo. Ridiculous.

That's what i was thinking, how can you be taken seriously? Even his hometown booed him tremendously, which is quite sad considering he's the top dog of wwe.

Rock's history lessons were awesome, especially the first one Laughing WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 207657.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:30 am

Rock's history lesson's were great, but Cena's promos have been fantastic. Even if you dont like him you gotta give him credit. On in-ring promos, he's definately won over the Rock last two weeks.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:37 am

If Cena wins I'm done with WWE.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:49 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:If Cena wins I'm done with WWE.

He's obviously going to win, it will be a passing the torch thing.. just like Rock vs Hogan.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:17 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:If Cena wins I'm done with WWE.

He's obviously going to win, it will be a passing the torch thing.. just like Rock vs Hogan.

I know he'll probably win, but if he does it'll put him even more over and he'll be Champion again before long, and I'm just fucking sick of him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:31 am

As much as the creative are trying to do otherwise, Rock won that round.

When you do the 'lose everything if you lose' theme, what chance is there of Cena losing? Fuck's sake.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:39 am

Also, has Cena suddenly ramped up his American accent? Like he wasn't bad enough. His pretaped promo was pretty dire.

That said, the tag team match was great. Although the Punk v Jericho and Sheamus v Bryan matches seem so predictable in their conclusions. Rhodes was great as usual, WWE have nothing to gain and everything to lose from having Big Show going over him at Mania. But that probably means a Big Show win.

Santino, oh dear. Hahahahahaha. Such a hilarious character.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:31 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:

I know he'll probably win, but if he does it'll put him even more over and he'll be Champion again before long, and I'm just fucking sick of him.

With you on that. I think he'll win too, but what i find more interesting is how he'll win? The only way i will not be too disappointed is if he wins by interference or by using a chair or something. Unless he doesn't turn heel at WM or right after, it's going to be the same old Cena shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:36 am

On the bright side, Dwayne hopefully is as egotistical as Cena would like him to be. Then he won't agree to getting buried by Cena. Or even beat.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:42 am

Just watched Kurt Angle Vs. The Undertaker from No Way Out 2006, fucking hell, what a match.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:44 am

have you watched Kane vs Undertaker at WM14 in full? For two 7ft+ guys- what a match! not worthy
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:51 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:have you watched Kane vs Undertaker at WM14 in full? For two 7ft+ guys- what a match! not worthy
    No, Undertaker's Wrestlemania matches bore me because I know who wins beforehand.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:55 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:have you watched Kane vs Undertaker at WM14 in full? For two 7ft+ guys- what a match! not worthy
    No, Undertaker's Wrestlemania matches bore me because I know who wins beforehand.

You should still watch it, amazing match. clap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:07 am

Watching Smackdown right now, and oh my word Bryan just totally put down AJ. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:09 am

Cody Rhodes just has that cool factor about him.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:31 am

Just watched the Kane parts from Smackdown, it's all I'm interested in shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:19 pm