Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Grenade
Barton
6 posters

If you didn't think people could get anymore stupid....

Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

If you didn't think people could get anymore stupid.... Empty If you didn't think people could get anymore stupid....

Post by Barton Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:03 am

....think again.

If you didn't think people could get anymore stupid.... 182378307

If you didn't think people could get anymore stupid.... 70955 If you didn't think people could get anymore stupid.... 70955 If you didn't think people could get anymore stupid.... 70955 If you didn't think people could get anymore stupid.... 70955 If you didn't think people could get anymore stupid.... 70955

If you didn't think people could get anymore stupid.... 105997 If you didn't think people could get anymore stupid.... 105997 If you didn't think people could get anymore stupid.... 105997
    Anonymous

If you didn't think people could get anymore stupid.... Empty Re: If you didn't think people could get anymore stupid....

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:04 am

Ridiculous.
    Anonymous

If you didn't think people could get anymore stupid.... Empty Re: If you didn't think people could get anymore stupid....

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:07 am

I'd put money on that being a henna or spray on tattoo.

In fact im positive because Rooney only said this stuff earlier in the week and the tat would look bloody and scabby even if he had it done the next day. Load of shit tbh.

Last edited by The-Reporter on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:09 am

Why is it always city fans that do stupid shit like this ?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:10 am

The-Reporter wrote:I'd put money on that being a henna or spray on tattoo.

In fact im positive because Rooney only said this stuff earlier in the week and the tat would look bloody and scabby even if he had it done the next day. Load of shit tbh.

Good point tbh.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:12 am

kyro7 wrote:

Good point tbh.

Even if it was fake...whats the point? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:13 am

This internet browser at my work is fucked. msN.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:13 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Good point tbh.

Even if it was fake...whats the point? Laughing

To get in the paper probably. Laughing
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:14 am

I have a picture of my girlfriends tattoo three hours after it was done and there's nothing to show it had just been done. Neutral
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:19 am

City fans never fail to amuse me.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Bergkamp wrote:

I have a picture of my girlfriends tattoo three hours after it was done and there's nothing to show it had just been done. Neutral
    Jokes.

Last edited by The-Reporter on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:46 pm

His girlfriend isn't black. eek
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Not showing up. Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Not showing up for me either.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:34 pm