Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+79
Scott
Forest
The Maestro
Yrael
Hodorr
Dragonborn
Blazing
dena
RubyArmyCTFC
Bushido
Novi
ConorCelticFC
Jord
jeb4eva
EBUS
Demba Ba
Juventino
Laurencio
LeBron
Childish Logic
JamieB
Mvan
Rafael Benitez
Ra's al Ghul
Moose
Trent
Cam
Dan
easley91
George
Emma
Carlos Jenkinson
Eriksen
iSamuel
Sadunca
Mal
Andy
Cadbury
Ben 10
Danny
Royal
drivescore
Jorlung
crump
coolhead33
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
Ham.
Van Wolfswinkel
samiz
Benitez
Keanoo
Jordan Henderchip
Phadunkin Donuts
ayvee1
LFC_Grunners
Kelloggg8
Drake
Harrold
GK01
Gegilworld93
hoggyboy
Demoz
thirty-seven
Pippo
ShakerMatty
Jeff
El Jefe
Kuled
SBSP
The Zlatan
Zzonked
Theo Filippo
Start.
Jordi
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
JonjoShelvey
Mason
Clark
83 posters

Playmaker Points Transactions

Anonymous

Playmaker Points Transactions - Page 30 Empty Re: Playmaker Points Transactions

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:55 am

Maybe Fifa 14 I can try again. Be that pesky erratic attacker with the Dirk Kuyt workrate. Basically Dirk Kuyt.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:57 am

Yeah, FIFA 14 seems like the best bet. It would be weird to have a club with people living ten feet from me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:57 am

Moriarty wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:And good luck in your Uni process, Glen.
    Thank you. It's almost over, anyway.

I believe that we will reunite in some forum sometime. We have far too many similar interests not to do so.
    Shout, great minds do think alike. I trust I still have your GT anyway.

Say, might look on ebay for a fifa 13 copy. No idea how busy I'll be in the summer.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:05 am

I didn't even know you didn't have it anymore. You had best get it again. silent
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Still open. hehe
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:07 pm

This says it all. Just when we think this place is dead, the members reconvene for pleasant discussion. You can take our forum, but you can never take our community.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:13 pm

Hope Che doesn't leave us forever, would be a shame.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:17 pm

He'll be on twitter.

What if Mal never comes back on? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:26 pm

PPT Chat Thread.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:29 pm

Get Clark to change the title.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:45 pm

With every death comes new life.

-Zlatan
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Maybe this will be a good time to reveal I am not Greek.

JK. Looks like this is the end of my forum experience anywhere. Some good times, enjoy your lives (even Chip).
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:13 pm

bye
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:23 pm

So much emotion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Going to take a fair bit of time before I stop instinctively going advanced search every other moment.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:08 pm

I thought this place shut down. I instinctively typed in the-playmaker in my address bar to see there have been new post. Laughing

I'm going to miss you all. When Mal said he was closing the place down at 12am I erroneously believed I still had over 8 hours left of posting. Different time zones. I was crushed.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:26 pm

At least now you still have a few short moments left until Mal realises that he forgot to shut this thread too.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:17 pm

The mods promised me a fresh start wih no value placed on my previous actions, yet ahly used my banning on Rawk to justify his position.
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:07 am

5 out of the 6 matches that I done to be over a certain amount of points were all under. neuclap
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:23 am

If anyone ever wants to try to revive this place just send me a tweet. I'll give you my account or another admin account..
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:46 am

I was actually quite upset when I saw this had closed down. Been here since September 2010.

What a great forum it was. I sense this is the end of my time on forums. The Fantasista will never be as good as this place was.

Thank you for creating this great forum Mal.

Goodbye forever mf's
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:11 am

Mal wrote:If anyone ever wants to try to revive this place just send me a tweet. I'll give you my account or another admin account..

Just promote me.. shifty
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:51 am

Hmmm, so all new posts are now moderated on the Fantasista. No doubt the dictators will disapprove of this:

Dear the great Maestro, forum owner. Hail hail.

There are now a total of 5 perma banned members of the Fantasista. 5 perma banned members who have suffered injustice.

Leo
    Chip
    Forest
    Glen Damon
    stress got my knees hurt

Now, as much as I like Leo, out of those 5 he probably is the only one of those who will constantly cause you trouble. But still, the way you went about his perma ban was probably unfair.

The other 4 were all banned for 'spamming'. Please, tell me what you consider spamming? Does redirecting members to a Youtube video of Mac Miller constitute as spamming? Does changing members' names to Mac Miller without their permission constitute as spamming?

I (Forest) spammed just the once. I posted gifs of Mac Miller as it was the 'in-joke' at the given time. Yet this leads to a ridiculous perma ban?

A warning, fair enough. But for you to enforce this warning you must have a publically visible set of rules that members are able to conform to. Fortunately for me and the other banned members, you don't have these set of rules. Therefore we haven't actually broken any rules, and must be reinstated to the Fantasista immediately.

Here are your 'Rules' that we haven't actually broken.

You must be at least 13 years of age to register to this forum.
    You are expected to know and follow the rules and guidelines of this forum. Claiming to have not known the rules is no excuse.

Posting

Language
    This is an English forum and we ask of you to communicate only in the English language when posting, with the exception of dedicated threads. This is to avoid full-scale discussions which become difficult to moderate and may make some members uncomfortable.

Relevance
    When posting take into account the relevance of the post to the thread or the thread to the section. Off-topic threads will be moved to the appropriate section by a moderator and off-topic posts may be removed. If a discussion drifts off course and leads onto a different topic then please create a separate thread rather than clutter up the other one. If you are asked to remain on-topic by a moderator or administrator then please do so.

Content
    The content of the post must not violate any of the rules set out below. Violation of these rules may result in the removal of the offending post and further action being taken.

You must not:

Spam the forum with unnecessary threads or posts
    Post innapropriate content
    Link to inappropriate content
    Harrass or torment other members
    Create threads or make posts purely to target an emotional response from members of the community
    Bump old threads with meaningless replies
    Advertise other forums or irrelevant products/services
    Promote illegal content

Accounts

Username
    Administrators have the right to delete any account with a username deemed inappropriate. You may change your username using your points in the Marketplace.

Multiple Accounts
    Forum members are asked to create only one account. Multiple accounts are not allowed. Users who create more than one account without it being permitted by a moderator or administrator will have any additional account banned. If they are persistent in their actions further action may be taken. If a user is banned and creates additional accounts, the ban duration may be extended.

Account Sharing
    Account sharing is prohibited to avoid confusion and excuses. You and you only are entirely responsible for any actions performed under your username.

Size Limits

The size limit for an avatar is 160 x 250 px. An image will be automatically resized to an appropriate measurement if you choose the upload from URL option.

Signatures
    The size limit for signature images is 500 x 300 px, this goes for all images combined you can't put 2 different images 500x300 and get away with it, if you are using separate images and the width comes slightly over 500 pixels wide, up to 550px there can be some leeway. The size limit for signature's is 2.5 mb, this will mostly apply for animated signatures. You are also not allowed to use the scrolling feature in your signature. Blank lines will also count towards the overall size of your signature and will be removed is necessary.

Content
    If an avatar or signature is inappropriate it will be removed. If an avatar or signature has been removed it means we don’t want you using it, obviously, so don’t use it again after removal.

Reports

Be sure to utilise the report button. Moderators cannot check every single post on this forum so it comes down to the members to ensure they get the best possible quality of moderation.

Where in the above quote does it say members can be banned for accumulation of warning points?

I'll tell you where.... no where.

If you had actually written out a set of warning points, the duration of time each point remains, and the number of points it takes for you to be banned, then I am sure the 5 members in question would have cooled down a little as to avoid a perma ban.

The Student Room is an example of a far better forum than this that operates under a warning points system.

By my accounts, I was perma banned with 6 warning points.

I have had around 60 warning points altogether on TSR. I am yet to be banned on their however. As soon as I reach a high number of points I cool down and wait for them to expire. That was I get to stay on the great forum.

For a forum as small as this, it is doing you more harm than good by losing such amounts of members so early on.

I know this will be deleted before I can say Quiditch, and before anyone else can agree with the post, but it would be appreciated if the admins and mods were man enough to admit to their mistakes, and have a complete overhaul of their inadequate rules they have applied.

Thank you, Forest

(Ha, you haven't deleted this acount before I could post this. Justice.)

Ps.

Here is what a good set of forum rules look like:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php?faq=rules
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:01 am

That's your 4th account.

You do it again and I assure you I'll message your mum on Facebook. I'm not even joking.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:51 am

I'm not even sure why this is being brought up on the playmaker. The zombified remains of the playmaker can do nothing about your grievances on the fantasia. You'll find no allies here.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:53 am

Are you referring to me? I didn't bring anything up. They talk about my forum all the time on here. I'm telling him to stop making accounts. Also Che, you admitted browsing the forum so I doubt you think it's called "fantasia" after all this time and all the time it's been mentioned on here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:03 am

No, I meant forest and everyone else that complains about the fantasista. The fantasia thing was just a slip of the mind and my love of animated musicals.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:07 am

No worries. Smile
    Alaba v2
    Alaba v2

Supports : God

Post by Alaba v2 Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:16 am

I got a permanent ban for something I did on another forum. Those fucking racist accounts rofl
    God bless ferret_fiddler lol, he told me to do what I did.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:32 am

Alaba v2 wrote:I got a permanent ban for something I did on another forum. Those fucking racist accounts Playmaker Points Transactions - Page 30 70955
    God bless ferret_fiddler lol, he told me to do what I did.
    I agree with you and Forest. Forest has done some bad things, but to ban him permanently for one post with 5 or so Mac gifs is pretty pathetic.

How did he know that they were your accounts? On top of that, the Maestro confessed to me that he trolled the Playmaker to death. Shouldn't he face punishments? Then again, he did claim that peoples' actions on past and other forums would not be taken into account when moderating over there. But what did Ahly post this morning? He posted that my bans on EA & RAWK, two of the most horribly moderated forums on the internet, prove that I am a "troublemaker." This is coming from a man who has used his position of power to disguise his frequent trolling of Arsenal fans, his abuse of me over PMs (the Maestro also did this to me), and his threats to members to reveal personal information. I was given assurances, yet none of these promises were kept.

We are being victimized by idealistic, draconian vampires who treat a forum as if it is under martial law. I look forward to reading the forum in the future, though. After all, the banning of the 5 members above will surely transform the forum into a place where five paragraph essays about footballing philosophies are as abundant as the sand in the Sahara while members come flooding in, eager to demonstrate their advanced knowledge about footballing government. It will certainly make for enlightening reading. Playmaker Points Transactions - Page 30 207657

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:13 am