Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
VivaRonaldoLAD
Lux
samiz
Barton
Phadunkin Donuts
lvrpl4life
Keanoo
Scouser_Dave
Potato-7
The Bat-Man
MattSpur
SBSP
El Jefe
Cadbury
Zzonked
Moussa
David Alaba
Van Wolfswinkel
Jeff
Uncle John from Jamaica
Andy
Jordi
Kuled
Jord
28 posters

Liverpool vs Blackburn match thread | Boxing Day |

Poll

[ 9 ]
    Liverpool vs Blackburn match thread | Boxing Day | - Page 7 Bar_left41%Liverpool vs Blackburn match thread | Boxing Day | - Page 7 Bar_right [41%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Liverpool vs Blackburn match thread | Boxing Day | - Page 7 Bar_left14%Liverpool vs Blackburn match thread | Boxing Day | - Page 7 Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Liverpool vs Blackburn match thread | Boxing Day | - Page 7 Bar_left45%Liverpool vs Blackburn match thread | Boxing Day | - Page 7 Bar_right [45%] 

Total Votes: 22
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Liverpool vs Blackburn match thread | Boxing Day | - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Blackburn match thread | Boxing Day |

Post by El Jefe Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:10 am

MattSpur wrote:
    Jay wrote:

At least post properly, actually posting about the game is better than "rofl" or "HAHAHAHA", even if you're all as thick as pig shit.

lolwut? And what rock have you been living under, he gets plenty of stick.

Not from Liverpool fans. The man can do no wrong from the scousers i know.

Gets plenty from people on here.

kyro7 wrote:
    Jay wrote:At least post properly, actually posting about the game is better than "rofl" or "HAHAHAHA", even if you're all as thick as pig shit.
    Interesting because it seems that you quoted me saying hahaha what an amazing end, great save and off the line.. Neutral Twat.

I was talking about Keanoo's post you moron.
    Anonymous

Liverpool vs Blackburn match thread | Boxing Day | - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Blackburn match thread | Boxing Day |

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:11 am

Jay wrote:I was talking about Keanoo's post you moron.
    So you shouldn't have quoted me in the first place then you fucking wanker.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:11 am

Suarez was average today.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:13 am

Scott wrote:Gerrard looked good when he came on. Hope he starts against Newcastle.
    The same old story, but now we have to wait until a man who has been out for a while comes on and gives the team some drive. But he actually did look good and sharp, we need him fit and get him some game time and hopefully he can get us going.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:13 am

InGlennyWeTrust wrote:Would bunn have gotten a red card had Maxi not been wrongly called offside?
    No thoughts?
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:13 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Jay wrote:I was talking about Keanoo's post you moron.
    So you shouldn't have quoted me in the first place then you fucking wanker.
    Your post was nearly as shit, and I can quote whoever the fuck I want thank-you very much.

Also, stop using vulgar language or I'll report you.
    MattSpur
    MattSpur

Supports : Tottingham Hotspurs

Post by MattSpur Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:14 am

Jay wrote:
    MattSpur wrote:

Not from Liverpool fans. The man can do no wrong from the scousers i know.

Gets plenty from people on here.

Good to hear, at least you lot here can look beyond his legend status.

Blackburn were always going to get a result out of somewhere, its unfortunate for liverpool fans its against them. They need to get some pace in the team to help break down these poorer sides at home. We (spurs) were like this last season and the lesser teams draw you to the centre of the park and bog it down so its hard to create chances - also finishing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:15 am

Jay wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:So you shouldn't have quoted me in the first place then you fucking wanker.
    Your post was nearly as shit, and I can quote whoever the fuck I want thank-you very much.

You're a dickhead, you're so upset that you dropped points to Blackburn at home you come in here and try quoting people who are finding it funny, well you can get fucked because it's football and everyone gives shit to us if we drop points, we give shit when others drop points, it's football, if you can't take it go to sleep or something. I don't care enough to continue this, my post was fine, said it was an amazing ending, which it was, amazing day for me, and I am delighted, I hope you're upset.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:15 am

Jay wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:So you shouldn't have quoted me in the first place then you fucking wanker.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:16 am

I remember loads of Liverpool fans laughing at us when we lost 6-1 to City, none of us cried when the Liverpool fans were posting 'hahahahahaha' Neutral.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:17 am

Kuled wrote:I remember loads of Liverpool fans laughing at us when we lost 6-1 to City, none of us cried when the Liverpool fans were posting 'hahahahahaha' Neutral.
    Only because you'd been reduced to a state of shock. hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:17 am

A good point against a technically superior team with a superior midfield. I'll take that any day. Smile
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:18 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Jay wrote:

You're a dickhead, you're so upset that you dropped points to Blackburn at home you come in here and try quoting people who are finding it funny, well you can get fucked because it's football and everyone gives shit to us if we drop points, we give shit when others drop points, it's football, if you can't take it go to sleep or something. I don't care enough to continue this, my post was fine, said it was an amazing ending, which it was, amazing day for me, and I am delighted, I hope you're upset.
    I'm a dickhead because I criticised people for not being able to post constructively? If you say so Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:19 am

Jay wrote:I'm a dickhead because I criticised people for not being able to post constructively? If you say so Laughing
    What on earth is wrong with saying amazing end to the match, amazing save and off the line, I mean, what do you want me to say in a match thread? Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:20 am

Lemon.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:21 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Jay wrote:I'm a dickhead because I criticised people for not being able to post constructively? If you say so Laughing
    What on earth is wrong with saying amazing end to the match, amazing save and off the line, I mean, what do you want me to say in a match thread? Neutral
    Preferably nothing, because when you do post it tends to be complete crap anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:22 am

Jay wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:What on earth is wrong with saying amazing end to the match, amazing save and off the line, I mean, what do you want me to say in a match thread? Neutral
    Preferably nothing, because when you do post it tends to be complete crap anyway.
    See look, you're upset and you know you're wrong, prick.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:26 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Jay wrote:
    See look, you're upset and you know you're wrong, prick.
    The posts made me laugh so I quoted them, then I get you taking offence and calling me a "twat", "dickhead" and "prick", for doing so, and you call me upset? Not really sure how that one works to be honest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:28 am

Jay wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:See look, you're upset and you know you're wrong, prick.
    The posts made me laugh so I quoted them, then I get you taking offence and calling me a "twat", "dickhead" and "prick", for doing so, and you call me upset? Not really sure how that one works to be honest.
    I'm insulting you, I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean I'm upset, and it means I think you are a prick, twat and dickhead. Neutral
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:30 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Jay wrote:
    I'm insulting you, I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean I'm upset, and it means I think you are a prick, twat and dickhead. Neutral
    I'm quoting you (and laughing), I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean I'm upset, and it means I think you're post was funny.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:31 am

Scott wrote:Easy Liverpool win.

Lol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:31 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Jay wrote:
    Why are you so upset, my dear brother?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:32 am

Jay wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:I'm insulting you, I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean I'm upset, and it means I think you are a prick, twat and dickhead. Neutral
    I'm quoting you (and laughing), I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean I'm upset, and it means I think you're post was funny.
    No it was you trying to say we're all obsessed with you, when I made like 3 posts in the thread after a draw, one which just said amazing ending. I don't get why that would make me obsessed. Laughing I don't really care but I thought you were acting like a tit when you came in here because you were upset about your result.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:32 am

InGlennyWeTrust wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:I'm insulting you, I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean I'm upset, and it means I think you are a prick, twat and dickhead. Neutral
    Why are you so upset, my dear brother?
    Glen Johnson is not being played as an attacker, if he was you would have won comfortably, this is why I am upset.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:33 am

The way Liverpool are playing and some of the results we have had i think we should all expect lots of people winding us all up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:35 am

kyro7 wrote:
    InGlennyWeTrust wrote:Why are you so upset, my dear brother?
    Glen Johnson is not being played as an attacker, if he was you would have won comfortably, this is why I am upset.
    He played in some beautiful crosses. It is unfortunate that our biggest threat is a right back, but that is testament to the best right back of all time, Glen's, unstoppable talents. clap
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:36 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Jay wrote:
    No it was you trying to say we're all obsessed with you, when I made like 3 posts in the thread after a draw, one which just said amazing ending. I don't get why that would make me obsessed. Laughing I don't really care but I thought you were acting like a tit when you came in here because you were upset about your result.
    I'm not upset though. I found it quite ironic that I came in the thread to see about 7 posts with not an ounce of sense between them, all laughing at Liverpool dropping points, from various people when Liverpool fans are often called obsessed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:37 am

Jay wrote:I'm not upset though. I found it quite ironic that I came in the thread to see about 7 posts with not an ounce of sense between them, all laughing at Liverpool dropping points, from various people when Liverpool fans are often called obsessed.
    What do you mean not one ounce of sense, granted my post quoting Scott with the smiley was just a silly wum post, but I only done that because Scott does that sort of thing, with my other post I still don't get it, I said an amazing end to the game, surely you agree with that? Laughing
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:40 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Jay wrote:I'm not upset though. I found it quite ironic that I came in the thread to see about 7 posts with not an ounce of sense between them, all laughing at Liverpool dropping points, from various people when Liverpool fans are often called obsessed.
    What do you mean not one ounce of sense, granted my post quoting Scott with the smiley was just a silly wum post, but I only done that because Scott does that sort of thing, with my other post I still don't get it, I said an amazing end to the game, surely you agree with that? Laughing
    I didn't find it very amazing shifty

Fine then, I'll give you that, 7 posts with 1 ounce of sense between them. The rest made you all look like window lickers though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:41 am

Jay wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:What do you mean not one ounce of sense, granted my post quoting Scott with the smiley was just a silly wum post, but I only done that because Scott does that sort of thing, with my other post I still don't get it, I said an amazing end to the game, surely you agree with that? Laughing
    I didn't find it very amazing shifty

Fine then, I'll give you that, 7 posts with 1 ounce of sense between them. The rest made you all look like window lickers though.
    That's me done then, because I'm just talking about that other post, you quoted me twice and the quote on Scott was done on purpose because he was quoting Luke earlier, the rest of them are spastics though.

shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 am