Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Danny
Steadman
Lux
Clark
El_indian
SBSP
Jord
Sean
12 posters

Ask a man at the Labyrinth door anything..

El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Ask a man at the Labyrinth door anything.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask a man at the Labyrinth door anything..

Post by El_indian Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:13 pm

how did your parents & friends feel about what you did?
    Sean

Ask a man at the Labyrinth door anything.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask a man at the Labyrinth door anything..

Post by Sean Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:17 pm

I have Rolo a main reason I am on this forum now and haven't attempted a better effort that the frankly pathetic one Laughing

@El Indian. They don't know, apart from here no one knows.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:19 pm

You were in the hospital, how did no-one know?

Regardless, don't kill yourself, just don't, it just isn't worth it, it just isn't, there is nothing under my current and presumably your current circumstances that would even come close to justifying this.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:20 pm

why did you contemplate suicide?
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:21 pm

will Fernando Torres play for Liverpool again?
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:23 pm

I was getting my tonsils out Rolo so they didn't check or anything Laughing

Because it felt right

Highly unlikely he will Laughing
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Will you be my wife?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:30 pm

rofl ?
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Take back what you said about Ali not being real Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:35 pm

What does the labyrinth mean in this context?
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:36 pm

I never stated Ali wasn't real. Suspect
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:37 pm

The Labryinth is everything. I guess it was a bit of a stupid symbol to use.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:39 pm

While I don't agree with the idea that suicide is universally a bad thing to do, it's worth pointing out that its a permanent solution to what is normally a temporary set of problems, and it takes a massive toll on the people who care about you - not only grief, but guilt for not realising you were in such a situation.

If you don't intend on killing yourself then taking 20 paracetamol is just fucking retarded, especially when you're going under anaesthetic the next day. Ordinarily worst you're going to do is fuck your liver and kidneys up, and put yourself in agony for a few days, in an area where you can't feasibly kill yourself, but when you're going under anaesthetic it's absolutely fucking mindblowing that you'd choose to take an overdose of other drugs, it's not even a suicide attempt, it's just dangerous. More to the point, if you did die during the procedure, you'd be destroying the anaesthetist's career.

If you do intend on killing yourself, which 99% of the time is a bad idea even from a personal point of view, then do it right, and keep the cost to others around you as low as possible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:40 pm

What was your primary aim behind your attempted suicide?
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Wrong thread.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Top 5 favourite films, in order?
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Post by Roloman4 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:44 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:While I don't agree with the idea that suicide is universally a bad thing to do, it's worth pointing out that its a permanent solution to what is normally a temporary set of problems, and it takes a massive toll on the people who care about you - not only grief, but guilt for not realising you were in such a situation.

If you don't intend on killing yourself then taking 20 paracetamol is just fucking retarded, especially when you're going under anaesthetic the next day. Ordinarily worst you're going to do is fuck your liver and kidneys up, and put yourself in agony for a few days, in an area where you can't feasibly kill yourself, but when you're going under anaesthetic it's absolutely fucking mindblowing that you'd choose to take an overdose of other drugs, it's not even a suicide attempt, it's just dangerous. More to the point, if you did die during the procedure, you'd be destroying the anaesthetist's career.

If you do intend on killing yourself, which 99% of the time is a bad idea even from a personal point of view, then do it right, and keep the cost to others around you as low as possible.

I'll have to agree with RR completely on this one.

Killing yourself is RARELY, almost never anything close to a good idea.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Rei Andros wrote:What is your strategy for defeating the Minotaur going to be?

We are thinking along the same lines Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:What was your primary aim behind your attempted suicide?
    To not bs alive, really.

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Top 5 favourite films, in order?

Shit, umm

Dark Knight
    Pulp Fiction
    Goodfellas
    All the Harry Potters
    Stepbrothers

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:55 pm

ClarkY wrote:
    Rei Andros wrote:What is your strategy for defeating the Minotaur going to be?

We are thinking along the same lines Laughing

I thought of that too Laughing.

Sean, you're basically avoiding the question people would really want to know. I don't blame you but obviously you don't want to be that honest.

My advice (for what it's worth) is to tell someone who actually matters in your life, and tell them why. Keeping something like this to yourself won't solve the problem. You can try and bury it, but if it's bad enough in your head that you would try to kill yourself, then you probably won't be free of it if you keep it to yourself. Unthinkable to do but I'm sure they would understand and support you.

I guess if you won't do that, then telling people on here might help, if they helped you realise that whatever you're going through isn't worth dying over.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Sean wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:What was your primary aim behind your attempted suicide?
    To not bs alive, really.

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Top 5 favourite films, in order?

Shit, umm

Dark Knight
    Pulp Fiction
    Goodfellas
    All the Harry Potters
    Stepbrothers

That's a top 12!
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Is the labyrinth some sort of metaphor for your mind?
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Post by Roloman4 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Sean: Why, what happened? You were never a sad type, you were one of the people I thought had an unshakable will to live. What happened?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:20 am

Hell awaits...
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:33 am

Yeah, that's a good point Sean, if you're a catholic and you're thinking of offing yourself, either intentionally or through retarded amounts of danger such as taking a shitload of pills before going under anaesthetic, your all loving God will send you to suffer for eternity. That's got to be worse than whatever shit you're going through now.

Thoughts?
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:40 am

Top 5 Beatles songs?

Will Liverpool get top 4?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:48 am

RR bringing up his daily religious crap. cheers
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:51 am

RIP Sean shifty
    RollnRock
    RollnRock

Post by RollnRock Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:19 am

Why do you support Chelsea when you've never been to London

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:22 pm