Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Theo Filippo
Ben 10
Sean
The Zlatan
arsenalap11
Jeff
JonjoShelvey
Pippo
Jord
coolhead33
Kuled
Mason
16 posters

BSC Young Boys 2 vs Serpent FC 1 -

Anonymous

BSC Young Boys 2 vs Serpent FC 1 -  - Page 8 Empty Re: BSC Young Boys 2 vs Serpent FC 1 -

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:15 am

Zlatan wrote:
    coolhead33 wrote:
    Yeah only because it would have been 5 vs 4. tut tut

How did we cheat? Laughing

We are always looking to improve so if you join us Blade then we could become the Barcelona of Fifa Clubs. I wouldn't say we are the Stoke. You were the ones to give away a penalty. Wink

Robyns dive.

BSC Young Boys 2 vs Serpent FC 1 -  - Page 8 3925848005
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

BSC Young Boys 2 vs Serpent FC 1 -  - Page 8 Empty Re: BSC Young Boys 2 vs Serpent FC 1 -

Post by Start. Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:40 am

Can I join a club? shifty
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:42 am

Ours. Look on the BSC Young Boys thread and see the results between the teams.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:52 am

Who is the best individual clubs player you have played with/against?
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:00 am

Zlatan I think.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:21 pm

not worthy
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:02 pm

I have to admit it, I am exceptional.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:03 pm

I link up with you so well Laughing
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:09 pm

I noticed that too, lots of neat and intricate 1-2's, you seem to be only person I have played with that really understands all the runs that I make as well, it seems that you can read and anticipate it nicely and accurately. Razz You're definitely the best I've played with.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:22 pm

Zlatan wrote:I noticed that too, lots of neat and intricate 1-2's, you seem to be only person I have played with that really understands all the runs that I make as well, it seems that you can read and anticipate it nicely and accurately. Razz You're definitely the best I've played with.
    Hug Smiley Its because the club I usually play for play like that never lob through ball, always playing on the ground little 1-2s on the edges of the box and shooting (I'm one of the liabilities in the club believe it or not Laughing)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:41 pm

Bromance Happy Tears
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Zlatan wrote:I noticed that too, lots of neat and intricate 1-2's, you seem to be only person I have played with that really understands all the runs that I make as well, it seems that you can read and anticipate it nicely and accurately. Razz You're definitely the best I've played with.
    Hug Smiley Its because the club I usually play for play like that never lob through ball, always playing on the ground little 1-2s on the edges of the box and shooting (I'm one of the liabilities in the club believe it or not Laughing)

This will be a fantastic partnership should it last cheers
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Meh, for all the nice team work you guys take a lot of potshots Dry Smile
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Don't get me wrong, I thought we all played really well last night, I just thought I linked up better with Filippo more than anyone else.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Not played with me yet smug

We'd get a RvP/Walcott relationship going if we were shifty

Cept I wouldn't be shit like Walcott Simples
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Ben 10 wrote:Oh dear, Mason is going up-front....
    ....so we will win

Laughing

I scored the equalizer. BSC Young Boys 2 vs Serpent FC 1 -  - Page 8 914411
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:03 am

Lux wrote:Meh, for all the nice team work you guys take a lot of potshots Dry Smile
    I usually score lots from outside the box but it just wasn't coming off yesterday Dry Smile
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:04 am

I will try and play tonight.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:39 am

RobynVanPersie wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:How did Mason do last game Laughing He couldn't live with me when I was playing BSC Young Boys 2 vs Serpent FC 1 -  - Page 8 70955

He was too busy running around the wrong end of the pitch BSC Young Boys 2 vs Serpent FC 1 -  - Page 8 58503

BSC Young Boys 2 vs Serpent FC 1 -  - Page 8 914411
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:46 am

The Zlatan wrote:Join us Blade, they had to cheat to win. They were also using underhand tactics to gain every advantage they could. Disgraceful club, they are the Stoke of FIFA Clubs.

BSC Young Boys 2 vs Serpent FC 1 -  - Page 8 214775
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:48 am

Why have you bumped this?
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:51 am

I have bumped this topic because The Zlatan called BSC Young Boys a "joke club", but he is playing for them, I demand answers.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:58 am

He means the team then, not the team now.

Anyway, it's not the same team, just the same name.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:00 am

This does not matter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:17 pm