Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Theo Filippo
Ben 10
Sean
The Zlatan
arsenalap11
Jeff
JonjoShelvey
Pippo
Jord
coolhead33
Kuled
Mason
16 posters

BSC Young Boys 2 vs Serpent FC 1 -

Anonymous

BSC Young Boys 2 vs Serpent FC 1 -  - Page 7 Empty Re: BSC Young Boys 2 vs Serpent FC 1 -

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:54 am

Once I've got to grips with the DM role I'll be keeping you all out all game long smug

Last edited by Point on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

BSC Young Boys 2 vs Serpent FC 1 -  - Page 7 Empty Re: BSC Young Boys 2 vs Serpent FC 1 -

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:54 am

coolhead33 wrote:How is 1-1 destroyed? rofl

We both had 3 shots on target. You also had more fouls.
    Me and Zlatans consistent exceptional play was too much for you at times, this cannot always be replicated in stats unfortunately Rolling Eyes
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:56 am

Wasn't much in it really. We didn't have much of the ball and didn't scare you.

It was like Leeds vs Watford in that we scored in the last minute without doing fuck all for the whole game. Laughing
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:56 am

coolhead33 wrote:Wasn't much in it really. We didn't have much of the ball and didn't scare you.

It was like Leeds vs Watford in that we scored in the last minute without doing fuck all for the whole game. Laughing

Mad
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:57 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    coolhead33 wrote:How is 1-1 destroyed? rofl

We both had 3 shots on target. You also had more fouls.
    Me and Zlatans consistent exceptional play was too much for you at times, this cannot always be replicated in stats unfortunately Rolling Eyes
    I agree that Zlatan was amazing but all I saw of you was a shot that went wide.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:57 am

Can we go again? Razz

Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:57 am

I never play pro Clubs so I am rusty....and shit Neutral
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:58 am

coolhead33 wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Me and Zlatans consistent exceptional play was too much for you at times, this cannot always be replicated in stats unfortunately Rolling Eyes
    I agree that Zlatan was amazing but all I saw of you was a shot that went wide.
    My friend I was man of the match. My Alonso-esque balls sprayed out to Zlatan and Lux were exceptional, I also received an assist of the assist.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:58 am

This is the first time I've played in 12 Laughing

I am doing ok but I have a low rated pro and it's very different to H2H....occasional lag and random shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:59 am

I'm playing with an injured index finger, I think I did well considering.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:00 am

Lux wrote:Can we go again? Razz

We're done for today I think. Robyn isn't on tomorrow although we might play. It just depends.

Good games. You did good from what I saw. Filipo also made some good tackles in his own half but not in the last game because we rarely entered it. shifty
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:01 am

RobynVanPersie wrote:I'm playing with an injured index finger, I think I did well considering.

Boo hoo. I hurted my thumb also.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:02 am

This still going?
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:03 am

Play us again maggots.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:03 am

I'm considering joining one of these clubs. Which one is better?
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:04 am

BladeGunner14 wrote:I'm considering joining one of these clubs. Which one is better?

Serpent FC. If I was playing, we would have won all our games, but we have a CPU keeper in goal.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:05 am

If they aren't playing again I might go and boost my VP
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:05 am

Let's just go vs randoms.

To boost ur VP just set CPU sliders to 0 and urs to 100 Laughing..plus difficulty World Class and you'll get 30+ accomplishments in 1 match.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:06 am

We didn't have human GK either.

In the three games that we have played against each other we have beaten them once and drew twice Blade.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:06 am

Zlatan wrote:
    RobynVanPersie wrote:I'm playing with an injured index finger, I think I did well considering.

Boo hoo. I hurted my thumb also.

At least you didn't have limited use of the R1 button Sad
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:07 am

Would of been at least 3 draws if I was playing in them all there there
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:08 am

Join us Blade, they had to cheat to win. They were also using underhand tactics to gain every advantage they could. Disgraceful club, they are the Stoke of FIFA Clubs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:10 am

Laughing Don't know who to join. Such a tough decision.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:10 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Would of been at least 3 draws if I was playing in them all there there
    Yeah only because it would have been 5 vs 4. tut tut
    Zlatan wrote:Join us Blade, they had to cheat to win. They were also using underhand tactics to gain every advantage they could. Disgraceful club, they are the Stoke of FIFA Clubs.
    How did we cheat? Laughing

We are always looking to improve so if you join us Blade then we could become the Barcelona of Fifa Clubs. I wouldn't say we are the Stoke. You were the ones to give away a penalty. Wink

Last edited by coolhead33 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:10 am

Should film a game and blade could decide hehe
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 am

coolhead33 wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Would of been at least 3 draws if I was playing in them all there there
    Yeah only because it would have been 5 vs 4. tut tut
    Zlatan wrote:Join us Blade, they had to cheat to win. They were also using underhand tactics to gain every advantage they could. Disgraceful club, they are the Stoke of FIFA Clubs.
    How did we cheat? Laughing

We are always looking to improve so if you join us Blade then we could become the Barcelona of Fifa Clubs. I wouldn't say we are the Stoke. You were the ones to give away a penalty. Wink

Robyns dive.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 am

BladeGunner14 wrote:Laughing Don't know who to join. Such a tough decision.

I manage Serpent FC whistle
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 am

I'll end up at whichever clubs plays the most regularly and is the best run (ie not waiting 2 hours to play ect.)
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:14 am

Point wrote:I'll end up at whichever clubs plays the most regularly and is the best run (ie not waiting 2 hours to play ect.)
    Well said. We agreed to play at 9PM but Serpent FC weren't ready until 9:30PM. silent They also rarely play. Today was their first game in weeks I think. That was only because we separated from them as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:15 am

Point wrote:I'll end up at whichever clubs plays the most regularly and is the best run (ie not waiting 2 hours to play ect.)

I think I'll do this too. Don't want to disappoint anyone at the moment. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:31 am