Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Laurencio
Scouser_Dave
Childish Logic
Ben 10
Sean
Hitchy
Theo Filippo
SBSP
Mario
Phadunkin Donuts
Muhkoo
XavIniesta_6
Paulinho
Start.
The Zlatan
Clark
Jeff
samiz
RubyArmyCTFC
easley91
Lux
Uncle John from Jamaica
ayvee1
arsenalap11
Cadbury
Van Wolfswinkel
ShakerMatty
Andy
Dink
Kuled
Keanoo
LFC_Grunners
VivaRonaldoLAD
Jack
Jordi
Mason
40 posters

If the team you support went bust who would you support?

SBSP
    SBSP

If the team you support went bust who would you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: If the team you support went bust who would you support?

Post by SBSP Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:01 pm

I didn't.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

If the team you support went bust who would you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: If the team you support went bust who would you support?

Post by Childish Logic Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:16 pm

SBSP wrote:I didn't.

not surprised. It had no emotes for you to enjoy.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Don't think I could support another side, wouldn't feel right regardless of any situation. I would probably just be a neutral football fan and root for most underdogs.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:27 pm

I'd sit in a chair, watching football, going on and on about my memories of "the good old days", and feel like a right old prat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:28 am

Hitchy wrote:
    polska. wrote:Well this is actually a regular occurrence in Poland as lots of former mining clubs are merged with bigger city clubs. Luckily the league system isn't so extensive and within a decade teams are back in the second division-ish. Luckily there is no chance of this happening to Wisla Krakow. But if it did..

I wouldn't follow Wisla in the lowest Polish divisions, no point. I would wait for them to bounce back to the second division and watch them from there. In the mean time I would follow the other Polish clubs in Europe, probably Slask Wroclaw and/or Lechia Gdansk as those two clubs are Wisla's allies. I would also pay closer attention to the EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga and La Liga...

edit: if Wisla ceased to exist... I wonder if Wisla fans would start supporting Hutnik? (The shitty team whose stadium England are staying at Laughing ) failing that, I wouldn't stop supporting Polish teams, I would likely start watching every Slask Wroclaw match due to aforementioned alliance they have with Wisla. I would also pay further attention to the other leagues like I said.
    Did anybody actually read this
    Asshole. Neutral
    Vexxed
    Vexxed

Supports : TFC

Post by Vexxed Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:16 pm

polska. wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:
    Did anybody actually read this
    Asshole. Neutral

I read it because my Wife is Polish and I try and learn as much about Polish football as I can so I can talk with her Father and Brother there there

Not a lot of Polish football on Canadian TV

On topic:

TFC is only a few years old so.... my true love is in another sport all together tbh but I would support any club in Toronto.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:10 pm

man u
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:39 pm

You cant be a Liverpool fan and change teams, the world would end if there was no Liverpool football club anymore.If the team you support went bust who would you support? - Page 3 158228
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:24 am

The club made from the ashes of Spurs.

If one wasn't made then I doubt I'd support another team, wouldn't feel right and I'd not have an emotional tie to them.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Stoke, just to give a big fuck you to football in general and because a few of their players are former Spurs
    RollnRock
    RollnRock

Post by RollnRock Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Gateshead
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:56 pm

fluffy_kittens wrote:Stoke, just to give a big fuck you to football in general and because a few of their players are former Spurs

Laughing Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:44 pm

I would probably go support FC United of Manchester or Bury.
    But I wouldn't be as involved with them as I am with United.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:37 am