Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Laurencio
Scouser_Dave
Childish Logic
Ben 10
Sean
Hitchy
Theo Filippo
SBSP
Mario
Phadunkin Donuts
Muhkoo
XavIniesta_6
Paulinho
Start.
The Zlatan
Clark
Jeff
samiz
RubyArmyCTFC
easley91
Lux
Uncle John from Jamaica
ayvee1
arsenalap11
Cadbury
Van Wolfswinkel
ShakerMatty
Andy
Dink
Kuled
Keanoo
LFC_Grunners
VivaRonaldoLAD
Jack
Jordi
Mason
40 posters

If the team you support went bust who would you support?

Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

If the team you support went bust who would you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: If the team you support went bust who would you support?

Post by Paulinho Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:20 am

Norwich or Swansea
    Kuled

If the team you support went bust who would you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: If the team you support went bust who would you support?

Post by Kuled Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:31 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Napoli.
    not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:32 am

Dink wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Man City.
    Let's say City somehow made United bust shifty Would you still support City?
    I wouldn't support City in the first place, it was a joke. Neutral
    XavIniesta_6
    XavIniesta_6

Post by XavIniesta_6 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:32 am

By bust you mean....
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:33 am

If it was a team completely unrelated to me it would be Lyon.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:39 am

XavIniesta_6 wrote:By bust you mean....

Not a club anymore/don't exist.
    XavIniesta_6
    XavIniesta_6

Post by XavIniesta_6 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:42 am

Oh, it would probably be between Valencia or Arsenal then. Most likely Valencia though.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:45 am

None in the way i support Ajax, i would probably continue to support the teams that play the game, but wouldn't have a club i watch every single time they play. If Ajax dies european football would have a problem .P
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:47 am

This thread made me very sad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:32 am

Well this is actually a regular occurrence in Poland as lots of former mining clubs are merged with bigger city clubs. Luckily the league system isn't so extensive and within a decade teams are back in the second division-ish. Luckily there is no chance of this happening to Wisla Krakow. But if it did..

I wouldn't follow Wisla in the lowest Polish divisions, no point. I would wait for them to bounce back to the second division and watch them from there. In the mean time I would follow the other Polish clubs in Europe, probably Slask Wroclaw and/or Lechia Gdansk as those two clubs are Wisla's allies. I would also pay closer attention to the EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga and La Liga...

edit: if Wisla ceased to exist... I wonder if Wisla fans would start supporting Hutnik? (The shitty team whose stadium England are staying at Laughing ) failing that, I wouldn't stop supporting Polish teams, I would likely start watching every Slask Wroclaw match due to aforementioned alliance they have with Wisla. I would also pay further attention to the other leagues like I said.

Last edited by polska. on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:32 am

If Ahly went bust, I would support Ismaily (because I like them, even though they are one of our rivals) or ENPPI (because they are from Cairo and enjoy watching them from time to time).

If Barca went bust, I would support AC Milan (they are my 2nd favorite European club) or Sevilla (from Spain).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:19 am

Manchester City, Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:38 am

Newcastle
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:39 am

I would cry.

And cry, and cry and cry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:37 am

afc hereford
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:24 am

Nottingham Forest (Whole family supports them) or Manchester United (Used too follow them when I was 6 or 7 years old).
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:27 am

None.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:41 am

Partick Thistle.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:43 am

SBSP wrote:Partick Thistle.

You would support Partick Thistle if Barcelona went bust?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:44 am

-_-
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:50 am

SBSP wrote:-_-
    Answer the question you moron.

I wouldn't support a team in England, probably Valencia Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:53 am

I'd do what I said in the billion threads like this that have been made.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:56 am

polska. wrote:Well this is actually a regular occurrence in Poland as lots of former mining clubs are merged with bigger city clubs. Luckily the league system isn't so extensive and within a decade teams are back in the second division-ish. Luckily there is no chance of this happening to Wisla Krakow. But if it did..

I wouldn't follow Wisla in the lowest Polish divisions, no point. I would wait for them to bounce back to the second division and watch them from there. In the mean time I would follow the other Polish clubs in Europe, probably Slask Wroclaw and/or Lechia Gdansk as those two clubs are Wisla's allies. I would also pay closer attention to the EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga and La Liga...

edit: if Wisla ceased to exist... I wonder if Wisla fans would start supporting Hutnik? (The shitty team whose stadium England are staying at Laughing ) failing that, I wouldn't stop supporting Polish teams, I would likely start watching every Slask Wroclaw match due to aforementioned alliance they have with Wisla. I would also pay further attention to the other leagues like I said.
    Did anybody actually read this
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Hitchy wrote:
    polska. wrote:Well this is actually a regular occurrence in Poland as lots of former mining clubs are merged with bigger city clubs. Luckily the league system isn't so extensive and within a decade teams are back in the second division-ish. Luckily there is no chance of this happening to Wisla Krakow. But if it did..

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Stocksbridge Park Steels
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:18 pm

RobynVanPersie wrote:Stocksbridge Park Steels

Jamie Vardy's former club If the team you support went bust who would you support? - Page 2 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Ben 10 wrote:
    RobynVanPersie wrote:Stocksbridge Park Steels

Jamie Vardy's former club If the team you support went bust who would you support? - Page 2 914411

I don't even know who that is.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:34 pm

RobynVanPersie wrote:
    Ben 10 wrote:

Fleetwood's giant-killer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:36 pm

Ben 10 wrote:
    RobynVanPersie wrote:

Fleetwood's giant-killer.

Oh of course.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:54 pm

the reformed club.

Hitchy wrote:

I did Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:25 am