Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Laurencio
Grenade
ResurrectionRooney
Barton
Theo Filippo
Danny
Jordi
LFC_Grunners
Zzonked
Ham.
Mason
Kuled
SpiritOfShankly
Jeff
Andy
Ben 10
VivaRonaldoLAD
21 posters

QPR vs United - Sunday 12o'c.

Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

QPR vs United - Sunday 12o'c. - Page 6 Empty Re: QPR vs United - Sunday 12o'c.

Post by Barton Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:35 am

grenade187 wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:I don't know why everyone's so adamant about this, he's played more games in midfield than in central defence throughout his career.

So technically Fergie signed a midfielder QPR vs United - Sunday 12o'c. - Page 6 214775

Didn't he play him in defence in his first few games at United, then realise he would be better off in midfield because of their lack of options in that area?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:35 am

give berba a game Neutral
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:36 am

Didn't realise Ferdinand was playing tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:38 am

arsenalap11 wrote:Didn't realise Ferdinand was playing tbh.

??? he has been sensational
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:45 am

Young 3 minute wonder.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:45 am

Young on, Nani off. Had a terrific game clap
    Andy

Post by Andy Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:49 am

Fucking hell Young!
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:50 am

I know what Kyro means about Young's shooting being poor. Every shot of his goes straight into the goalkeepers hands, like a magnet.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:50 am

Good win Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:52 am

JMB_94 wrote:I know what Kyro means about Young's shooting being poor. Every shot of his goes straight into the goalkeepers hands, like a magnet.

want me to post a vid to his goal vs arsenal
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:52 am

Superb performance, Rooney, Welbeck, Nani, Valencia, Carrick, Jones, our whole midfield and attack performed well, Rooney was the stand out in that game, world class performance, should have been about 6/7-1, one was ruled out where it should have been a goal I thought.

Ah well, happy with the performance now we can watch two great games knowing we've already won, good stuff.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:53 am

JMB_94 wrote:I know what Kyro means about Young's shooting being poor. Every shot of his goes straight into the goalkeepers hands, like a magnet.
    It's not poor, it's inconsistent, one time he'll put one right in the corner, then most of the time he just hits some weak shot, very weird player is Young.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:54 am

Carrick was my favourite player today.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:54 am

Carrick has stepped up when we needed him

sign of a class player
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:55 am

Nani's final ball was so poor all game.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:56 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

He's a defender neu laugh
    I don't know why everyone's so adamant about this, he's played more games in midfield than in central defence throughout his career.

He just seems more of a defender. Great in the air, good at marking, good at intercepting passes and tackling, and his positioning is also pretty good (although some people seem to think his positioning is bad). But yes, he's really convincing in midfield.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:56 am

Keanoo wrote:Nani's final ball was so poor all game.
    Yeah should have done better with the balls, but he gave Rooney a 2 good chances.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:56 am

not worthy

Great performance.. Valencia & Rooney not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:58 am

yeah whats happened to valencia eek he is back!! he has been sensational lately, well done to him
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:00 am

He can be a world beater on his day. That pace and final ball wank 2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:03 am

Yeah gotta hand it to him, thought he was DONE, past 2 games he's been absolutely class, lets hope he keeps it up, having the wing play we do is so good, they stretch the game wide and with Rooney finding space, or Welbeck, it's brilliant, having Carrick and Jones both protecting helps too.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:05 am

Thinking he was "DONE" was a fuckwitted thing to do in the first place, but changing that opinion based on one game against shite opposition is completely retarded.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:05 am

The nice tip-tap football stopped when Hernandez came on tbh.. thats the only downside for him, he touch/passing could be better.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:07 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Thinking he was "DONE" was a fuckwitted thing to do in the first place, but changing that opinion based on one game against shite opposition is completely retarded.
    2 games, and when I say done I don't mean as a player finished, that's exaggerated, but he was very poor and I didn't see him being the same player he was 09/10, and I'm not saying he's completely back.. I'm saying he pulled out 2 performances I didn't expect from him.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:10 am

kyro7 wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Thinking he was "DONE" was a fuckwitted thing to do in the first place, but changing that opinion based on one game against shite opposition is completely retarded.
    2 games, and when I say done I don't mean as a player finished, that's exaggerated, but he was very poor and I didn't see him being the same player he was 09/10, and I'm not saying he's completely back.. I'm saying he pulled out 2 performances I didn't expect from him.

Why would he be done on the strength of a few months poor form?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:12 am

kyro7 wrote:2 games, and when I say done I don't mean as a player finished, that's exaggerated, but he was very poor and I didn't see him being the same player he was 09/10, and I'm not saying he's completely back.. I'm saying he pulled out 2 performances I didn't expect from him.

I'm not looking for a debate on this, I want to watch football now, my post above says all I need to say, whether you agreed with me then, now, or ever.. does not effect me.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:13 am

kyro7 wrote:

I'm not looking for a debate on this, I want to watch football now, my post above says all I need to say, whether you agreed with me then, now, or ever.. does not effect me.
    Fuck off then.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:22 am

Kuled wrote:QPR 0-2 Man United.
    Welbeck and Nani.
    smug
    shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:23 am