Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Sean
ResurrectionRooney
6 posters

Michael Ashley

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Michael Ashley Empty Michael Ashley

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:21 am

What are people's thought on this guy? I know there was one visionary who gave Newcastle fans a right bollocking for criticising him, he's made some brave decisions since then which have paid off, do Newcastle fans support this guy now? This guy who is supporting their club despite it making losses every year, and has brought them to the upper reaches of the Premier League?
    Sean

Michael Ashley Empty Re: Michael Ashley

Post by Sean Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:22 am

Let me guess, it was you?
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Started off dodgy, now what he's doing is working, minus the odd stupid decision.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:36 am

He's made a handful of bad decisions in the past, especially regarding managers and finding the people to lead the club. Pardew however seems to be a perfect fit. Newcastle could be very successful indeed with him in the managerial chair. It wasn't really his fault considering most of the decisions were made by other people, but he was the symbol of the "management", so obviously he was going to get attacked.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:57 am

St James' Park Mad
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:07 am

True about Pardew, Laurencio. YouTube's pundit it of the year said this about Pardew

"He knows the Premiership inside out, he knows this league like a married man of 30 years know his missus - inside and out."

And it's a good point, Pardew has done a very good job there, despite being vilified and hated because he had the audacity to take over from Christopher Hughton.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:25 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:True about Pardew, Laurencio. YouTube's pundit it of the year said this about Pardew

"He knows the Premiership inside out, he knows this league like a married man of 30 years know his missus - inside and out."

And it's a good point, Pardew has done a very good job there, despite being vilified and hated because he had the audacity to take over from Christopher Hughton.

Great point there from ShamelessSmith and I agree with him.
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:25 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:True about Pardew, Laurencio. YouTube's pundit it of the year said this about Pardew

Wouldn't say he was hated by the majority of fans. Most I spoke to said they didn't, but most we're just angry as they felt that Pards wasn't a step up from Hughton, which most know agree he is. I didn't really care about the whole thing, as I thought Hughton had no tactics at all, which cost us against the smaller teams.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:35 am