Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Simonwestonchippanface
Ra's al Ghul
Jorlung
Mvan
Trent
Muhkoo
Lux
Drake
SFC-Aidan
Emma
below telly
The_Quilo
LFC_Grunners
Grenade
Gegilworld93
Rizzlekid16
ArsenalAreA1ManTeam
Kuled
Uncle John from Jamaica
Mal
Marvin
Mario
The Zlatan
Jordan Henderchip
Theo Filippo
jeb4eva
Phadunkin Donuts
Clark
SBSP
Ham.
Jordi
VivaRonaldoLAD
Jeff
ShakerMatty
ayvee1
Pippo
Mason
41 posters

How did you find the Playmaker?

Poll

How did you find the Playmaker?

[ 8 ]
    How did you find the Playmaker? - Page 2 Bar_left14%How did you find the Playmaker? - Page 2 Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 30 ]
    How did you find the Playmaker? - Page 2 Bar_left53%How did you find the Playmaker? - Page 2 Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 13 ]
    How did you find the Playmaker? - Page 2 Bar_left23%How did you find the Playmaker? - Page 2 Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 6 ]
    How did you find the Playmaker? - Page 2 Bar_left10%How did you find the Playmaker? - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 57
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

How did you find the Playmaker? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the Playmaker?

Post by The Zlatan Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Someone posted a recruiting thread on FIFA 11 Real Footbal.
    I never looked back shifty

Until I, with a handful of some other exceptional members brought EA to its knees.
    Those were the days Happy Tears
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

How did you find the Playmaker? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the Playmaker?

Post by Mario Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:55 am

People begged me to join on the EA Forums, they said this forum lacked knowledge so I had to up it if that makes sense.

Last edited by El Pipita on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:56 am

El Pipita not worthy
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:27 am

Posted on one of Mal's Youtube video's which was posted on 606, he recognised me and directed me over here.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:51 am

Marvin wrote:Posted on one of Mal's Youtube video's which was posted on 606, he recognised me and directed me over here.

My video was posted on 606? How random. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:36 am

I was banned on EA and when I went back it was gone. I got directed over here by an Araenal fan I think it was, can't remember who.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:23 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Oh look Mr 'I think my posts are important but really I am a irrelevant little shit' sticking his nose in Rolling Eyes

How did you find the Playmaker? - Page 2 70955

Anyway, because I myself like to be relevant I shall answer. I was on the EA forum about 18 months after I was banned, saw it had changed a lot obviously then just clicked a link to here to see who was about and saw a few familiar names so joined to see if anyone remembered me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:31 am

I was already banned on EA, so I made many dupes. Heard about PM when EA was shutting down.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:43 am

Saw the thread on the old Real football forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:06 am

Jesus told me neu shades
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:48 am

I killed some business man, and I looked in his pocket and there was a scrap of paper with co-ordinates and the url for the forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:19 am

EA. Some of you guyz were trollin' and I was all "lol" and joined in with the trollin' and someone was like "you should totally join Playmaker" so I did.
    ArsenalAreA1ManTeam
    ArsenalAreA1ManTeam

Post by ArsenalAreA1ManTeam Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 pm

redtube
    Rizzlekid16
    Rizzlekid16

Supports : Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Rizzlekid16 Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:36 am

Jeffharper2012 got me to join last night
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:10 am

I was on the old RF forums but decided to use the new one which wasn't too bad, then some members from over here came trolling, I made an account here to troll too, I liked the forum and there were familiar names, and so I stayed Smile
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 am

Who were you on the old RF? Suspect
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Made the jump when everyone else did right at the start.

Was pissed that the old forum was being moved to a shitty new forum so came here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:55 pm

I was about to have a threesome with two really sexy girls in a hotel room. One of them said "let's start with some foreplay". She slipped her pants off and threw them across the room. They landed on the coffee maker.

I saw it as a sign, and googled playmaker and this forum came up.

------

Was there when the whole EA thing happened and clicked on a link to this forum. I remember how shit it looked at first, remarkable transformation.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Dat dere dude Velaa from EA linked me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:44 pm

i was going to joing when the old eauk shut down but i didnt really bother and didnt think it would survive tbh so i joined a few month later
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:13 am

grenade187 wrote:Dat dere dude Velaa from EA linked me.
    *Walcott
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:43 am

I got banned from Ea and then saw this in real football section Smile
    The_Quilo
    The_Quilo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by The_Quilo Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:22 am

Was on the EA Real Football forum, until I got a PM saying I had been recruited.
    below telly
    below telly

Supports : HUFC

Post by below telly Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:01 am

a mate recommended it to me! Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:23 am

i heard about it off Viva / Theo Smile
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:49 pm

It was actually Liverpool who persuaded me to come over here.
    SFC-Aidan
    SFC-Aidan

Post by SFC-Aidan Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Heard about it ages ago on the eauk real football forums, but someone over there reminded me of it today so I decided to join.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:44 pm

EA Real Football Forum years ago, Before it change, then forgot the name now ive found it again Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:53 pm

I knew about the forum from the beginning but I heard you were all just trolling EA and most of the original members seemed like cunts so didn't sign up until much later. I think I signed up when Rolo told me a few of the old RFC gang was on this forum. Dropped a few names which I will not reveal save them the embarrassment, and I jumped into the forum.

Didn't reveal my true identity as the one and only Ché for a while though, mostly because I felt like The Batman.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:59 am

Forest told me to join Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:20 am