Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Childish Logic
Walcott
El Jefe
Phadunkin Donuts
Jord
Potato-7
SBSP
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Ben 10
Lux
Keanoo
Danny
Zzonked
Start.
Carlos Jenkinson
Marvin
Clark
Steadman
moscowmadeit3
Scouser_Dave
Jordi
easley91
Sean
Barton
Gegilworld93
Mason
Grenade
GK01
The Zlatan
Theo Filippo
Jeff
Kuled
36 posters

England vs Spain | 17:15

Poll

How will this game end?

[ 11 ]
    England vs Spain | 17:15 - Page 14 Bar_left50%England vs Spain | 17:15 - Page 14 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    England vs Spain | 17:15 - Page 14 Bar_left0%England vs Spain | 17:15 - Page 14 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 11 ]
    England vs Spain | 17:15 - Page 14 Bar_left50%England vs Spain | 17:15 - Page 14 Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 22
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

England vs Spain | 17:15 - Page 14 Empty Re: England vs Spain | 17:15

Post by Lux Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:34 pm

kyro7 wrote:What did he say that was wrong apart from getting the possession stat incorrect.

It's not about right or wrong, it's about opinion. Not only do I think he has a shitty opinion, but to be saying it just after you lose is bitter.

-Two different styles. 80-85% possession
    -We (spain) played very well....(but no mention of England playing well?)
    -England just defending with 10 in defence 1 upfront
    -The only way they could beat us was from a setpiece
    -It's just a friendly game
    -It would be different if we met in the Euro's

Honestly, I felt it was all distasteful. Trying to make out that we didn't play well, we played a lower class level of football, we used cheap tactics, we could only win from a setpiece (oh my god....just got to hate that part of football, every goal should be passed in), diminishing our win because it's just a friendly (when Spain clearly had their best team out and we didn't, and they really tried to push and win.....but couldn't).

I'm sure it's not his fault, it seems like almost every Catalan (from Barcelona anyway) has the same arrogant and bitter attitude.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Weren't showing urgency?

OK then. Just it was just my eyes playing tricks whenever there was a corner and Fabregas/Mata were going mental to try and take it quickly.

But whatever, think they didn't give a shit.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Absolutely nothing wrong with what he said.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Point wrote:Weren't showing urgency?

OK then. Just it was just my eyes playing tricks whenever there was a corner and Fabregas/Mata were going mental to try and take it quickly.

But whatever, think they didn't give a shit.
    Not really, Barcelona try lots of quick corners like that when they are 3 - 0 up, just because they were losing doesn't make it any different Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Lux wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:What did he say that was wrong apart from getting the possession stat incorrect.

It's not about right or wrong, it's about opinion. Not only do I think he has a shitty opinion, but to be saying it just after you lose is bitter.

-Two different styles. 80-85% possession
    -We (spain) played very well....(but no mention of England playing well?)
    -England just defending with 10 in defence 1 upfront
    -The only way they could beat us was from a setpiece
    -It's just a friendly game
    -It would be different if we met in the Euro's

Honestly, I felt it was all distasteful. Trying to make out that we didn't play well, we played a lower class level of football, we used cheap tactics, we could only win from a setpiece (oh my god....just got to hate that part of football, every goal should be passed in), diminishing our win because it's just a friendly (when Spain clearly had their best team out and we didn't, and they really tried to push and win.....but couldn't).

I'm sure it's not his fault, it seems like almost every Catalan (from Barcelona anyway) has the same arrogant and bitter attitude.

Well, i can't say i disagree with him.

The fact is, the only way we were ever going to beat Spain was with negative tactics. I'm not taking anything away from England, Spain dominated possession and played better than us, but we deffinetly took the right approach to this match.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:51 pm

JMB_94 wrote:Well, i can't say i disagree with him.

The fact is, the only way we were ever going to beat Spain was with negative tactics. I'm not taking anything away from England, Spain dominated possession and played better than us, but we deffinetly took the right approach to this match.

I think set pieces were one of our best chances...but not our only chance. In the first half we were getting forward quite a bit. Had we not scored a goal we may have gotten into their half a lot more.

I don't think we played negatively at all....we were positive in the first half....but you need to contain Spain when they have the ball. We pressured them even in their own half...but you can't do that all game it's tiring. They can hold the ball well...unless you want to ship goals then it's the best way to play vs them. Even if you do take the game to them they just go on the floor and start crying.

I'm also not a fan of this "Negative" play stuff....especially against Barcelona and Spain. It's like they want teams to try the impossible and gift them goals. Even if you win against them you can't win.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:53 pm

I hope Del Bosque doesn't start Busquets and Alonso together now, there isn't a need for them both.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:25 am

Xabi is there to shoot when everyone else is too scared to.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:49 am

Surprised the media hasn't been bumming England yet for this win.
    superspurs1337
    superspurs1337

Supports : Spurs

Post by superspurs1337 Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:05 am

My player analysis on England's victory against spain:

Darren "poke it home" Bent - An incredible poacher, honestly poachers that good are usally killing rhinos in the congo, amazing lad

James "dribble it down the wing" Milner - An incredible Winger. Got more crosses then a scouser's maths homework. Amazing lad

Frank "scores with his feet" Lampard" - An Amazing midfielder. Faster then a speeding bullet train on preformance drugs. Amazing Lad

Theo "dribble it down the other wing" Walcott - An incredible Winger. More speed then an overstocked drug dealer. Amazing lad.

Phil "plays for united" Jones - An amazing Defender. Better at marking then a teacher. Amazing lad.

Scott "tackles the opposition" Parker - An amazing Midfielder, Gets stuck in like a car getting stuck in traffic. Amazing lad

Glenn "plays as a right back" Johnson - An incredible guy, like terrorism, he is a constant threat. Amazing lad.

Phil "hard to spell his name" Jagleka - An incredible defender, better in the air then a harrier jet. Amazing lad.

"can't remember his first name" Lescott - An amazing defender, Has a prettier face then Tevez. Amazing lad

Ashley "nokia in his crack" Cole - An amazing shag, Better on the wings then hot sauce. Amazing lad.

Joe "twinkletoes" Hart - An incredible keeper, Better at saving then a Jew. amazing lad.

Go home Spain.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:07 am

superspurs1337 wrote:My player analysis on England's victory against spain:

Darren "poke it home" Bent - An incredible poacher, honestly poachers that good are usally killing rhinos in the congo, amazing lad

James "dribble it down the wing" Milner - An incredible Winger. Got more crosses then a scouser's maths homework. Amazing lad

Frank "scores with his feet" Lampard" - An Amazing midfielder. Faster then a speeding bullet train on preformance drugs. Amazing Lad

Theo "dribble it down the other wing" Walcott - An incredible Winger. More speed then an overstocked drug dealer. Amazing lad.

Phil "plays for united" Jones - An amazing Defender. Better at marking then a teacher. Amazing lad.

Scott "tackles the opposition" Parker - An amazing Midfielder, Gets stuck in like a car getting stuck in traffic. Amazing lad

Glenn "plays as a right back" Johnson - An incredible guy, like terrorism, he is a constant threat. Amazing lad.

Phil "hard to spell his name" Jagleka - An incredible defender, better in the air then a harrier jet. Amazing lad.

"can't remember his first name" Lescott - An amazing defender, Has a prettier face then Tevez. Amazing lad

Ashley "nokia in his crack" Cole - An amazing shag, Better on the wings then hot sauce. Amazing lad.

Joe "twinkletoes" Hart - An incredible keeper, Better at saving then a Jew. amazing lad.

Go home Spain.

England vs Spain | 17:15 - Page 14 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:08 am

superspurs1337 wrote:Phil "hard to spell his name" Jagleka
    rofl
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:20 am

rofl
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:55 am

Liverpool wrote:

Go home Spain.

England vs Spain | 17:15 - Page 14 58503
    facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:08 am

Don't facepalm him, that's amazing. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:08 am

'like terrorism, a constant threat' rofl
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:14 am

They were superb, why face palm that? Laughing
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:15 am

superspurs1337 wrote:Glenn "plays as a right back" Johnson - An incredible guy, like terrorism, he is a constant threat. Amazing lad.

Am I the only one who sees the hidden message in this?

Terrorism is a constant threat if you're a brainwashed phaggot. But for most people, they get on with their day to day lives without even thinking about the next terror attack because they are so rare.
    Terrorism = Rare
    Glen Johnson's 'good' performances = Terrorism
    Glen Johnson's 'good' performances = Rare

I think you can all work out what I'm getting at. smug

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:17 am

No-one else is sad enough to try to get a dig in there, well done.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:17 am

Zlatan Laughing
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:17 am

Go home Spain.

not worthy
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:22 am

Cam wrote:No-one else is sad enough to try to get a dig in there, well done.

My friend, I am just finding the true meaning of superspurs1337's statement.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:28 am

I'm not your friend.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:28 am

Zlatan is right.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:30 am

Terrorism is a constant threat when you're around, Abraar shifty
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:32 am

rofl

You win this round. -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:33 am

Zlatan wrote:
    superspurs1337 wrote:Glenn "plays as a right back" Johnson - An incredible guy, like terrorism, he is a constant threat. Amazing lad.

Am I the only one who sees the hidden message in this?

Terrorism is a constant threat if you're a brainwashed phaggot. But for most people, they get on with their day to day lives without even thinking about the next terror attack because they are so rare.
    Terrorism = Rare
    Glen Johnson's 'good' performances = Terrorism
    Glen Johnson's 'good' performances = Rare

I think you can all work out what I'm getting at. smug

shifty

stop trolling zlatan
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:36 am

Laughing At the new guy's post. I like him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:42 am

Kuled wrote:Laughing At the new guy's post. I like him.

thank you, I just want a forum free of people becoming needlessly offended Happy Tears
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:45 am

Cam wrote:I'm not your friend.

My friend, that is your loss, not mine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:31 am