Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Jorlung
Laurencio
Steadman
VivaRonaldoLAD
Kuled
SBSP
Childish Logic
Lux
Marvin
dena
14 posters

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona)

SBSP
    SBSP

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 13 Empty Re: [FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona)

Post by SBSP Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:28 am

Caldwell also botched up for Blackburn's first goal.
    Rodallega
    Rodallega

Supports : Jordi Gomez

[FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona) - Page 13 Empty Re: [FM 2012] Ahlycotc's Save (FC Barcelona)

Post by Rodallega Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:28 am

You should sign Caldwell's brother for Wigan.

The Caldwell brothers at CB not worthy
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:29 am

The Caldwell brothers at CB. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:34 am

Egypt lose in the 2014 WCQ playoff to Mali. Neutral

Mali 2-2 Egypt
    Egypt 1-2 Mali

I plan on doing a save with Egypt sometime.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:24 am

Manuel Jose retires as Al Ahly manager after winning back to back Champions League titles. He couldn't wait until the end of the FIFA Club World Cup?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:44 am

Barcelona finished off a fine November with a 100% record in La Liga to move up to 3rd place, 5 points behind Real Madrid. In the Champions League, Barca managed to qualify to the next round after 4 matches and an important 3 points in the freezing conditions against Zurich. In the Copa del Rey, Barca beat Zamora 11-1 on aggregate to face Racing Santander in the fifth round. This month also saw Barca claim 6 penalty kicks with Messi and Villa making no mistakes every time.

Manager, Ahmed Ahmed, named his 23 man squad for the FIFA Club World Cup. The only absentees were Pedro (long term injury) and Fontas.

Results
    Spoiler:
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:46 am

I see you're copying my format. smug
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:48 am

Not really. It's a hybrid of what I was previously doing and a monthly update.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:09 am

Yeah, yeah.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:24 am

Guys, should I rebuild my thread so it's proper.. would you actually comment on it? shifty
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:36 am

Of course. If you comment on mine... shifty
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:42 am

a lot of penalties lately.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:46 am

Yeah I had 6 in that month. I bribed the refs. shifty
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:55 am

ahlycotc wrote:Yeah I had 6 in that month. I bribed the refs. shifty

Playing realistically i see. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:04 am

Barca finished the year by taking advantage of Real Madrid's bad form and inch closer to the top of the table. Barca are now 4th after 16 matches, 6 points behind the league leaders and a match in hand.

Barca beat AZ 1-0 in a meaningless Champions League group match to set up a Round of 16 match with Borussia Dortmund.

Barca and manager, Ahmed Ahmed, claimed another FIFA Club World Cup title, but it wasn't an easy route. Ahmed faced his boyhood club, Al Ahly, in the semifinals. Ahly claimed an early lead but failed to deny player of the tournament, Neymar, in the last minute as Barca won 3-2. Barca defeated Sao Paulo 2-0 in the final to lift the trophy.

La Liga Table
    Spoiler:

Results
    Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:06 am

Was it an emotional moment playing against Al Ahly?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:07 am

Cam wrote:Was it an emotional moment playing against Al Ahly?

Yes. I celebrated when they scored and when I scored. Laughing I couldn't have asked for a better result. Too bad they lost in the 3rd place match on penalties.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:14 am

I am planning to sign Aguero to partner him upfront, but i only have 45 million to spend.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:15 am

Cam wrote:I am planning to sign Aguero to partner him upfront, but i only have 45 million to spend.

Wrong thread.

But, you can get Aguero for £39M thanks to his release clause.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Messi beat Ronaldo the World Player of the Year and the World Golden Ball award for the second year running. Pique joined Messi in the World XI, while Neymar and Aguero made it in the list of substitutes. Barca were dormant in the January transfer window as Ahmed didn't take advantage of the remaining £89M transfer kitty. Maxwell returned from his loan with Brazilian side, Flamengo. Ahmed tried to mutually terminate the £3.5M-a-year aging defender's contract 6 months before it was to expire, but Maxwell would not agree. Maxwell was dropped to the B squad for the remainder of his contract. Sergio Aguero caused the medical team more headaches as he suffered another long term injury. This time he is expected to be out for 2-3 months, putting him out for about half of the remaining season.

Barca had a busy schedule to start off the new year, playing a total of 8 matches. Barca beat Racing Santander 8-2 on aggregate in the Copa del Rey to set up a mouthwatering clash with Atletico Madrid in the quarterfinal. Barca eased past Atletico 3-1 on aggregate to meet Getafe in the semifinal. The first leg ended 2-0 against Getafe.

In Liga Liga, Barca eased past Hercules 3-0 before drawing 1-1 with Valencia after giving up a last minute equalizer. Barca ended the month with a 2-0 win over Sporting. They now lay in 4th place after 19 matches, 8 points behind Real Madrid with a game in hand.

Results
    Spoiler:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:08 pm

9 man Barca opened February with a 1-0 loss to Athletic at the Camp Nou. The winless run continued with a 1-1 draw with Real Betis and Villarreal to further the gap between them and Real Madrid. Barca ended the month with a 1-0 victory against Real Madrid in the second El Clasico of the season. They now lay in 3rd place, 7 points behind Real Madrid. Next month will see the return of Aguero, Bojan, and Messi from long term injuries which will hopefully revive Barca in La Liga.

In the Copa del Rey, Barca beat Getafe 3-1 in the second leg to advance to the final against Real Madrid. The Copa del Rey seems to be Ahmed's favorite tournament. This has been Barca's third consecutive final appearance, having won the last two editions.

In the Champions League, Barca defeated Dortmund 2-0 in the first leg at the Signal Iduna Park.

Results
    Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Xavi is out for the season and could miss the 2014 World Cup.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Messi recovers from his 3 week injury only to get injured again in his first match back (on international duty). He is out for around 2 months this time. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Shortly after coming back from a 2-3 month injury, Pedro gets injured again for the same duration. Neutral Last time he broke his leg; this time he broke his ankle. I'm having the worst luck with injuries.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:34 am

Barca were hit with long term injuries in the month of March, but almost managed a 100% record. In La Liga, Barca beat every opponent except Malaga, where they fell to a 3-1 loss. Barca now lay in 2nd place after 30 matches, 8 points behind Real Madrid.

In the Champions League, Barca beat Dortmund 4-0 at the Camp Nou to make it 6-0 on aggregate and set up a quarterfinal meeting with Olympique Lyon.

Results
    Spoiler:
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:56 am

save is too easy now Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:15 am

April was a big month for Barca, a month full of congested matches that would shape Barca's season.

In the Champions League, Barca were ahead 2-0 at halftime at Lyon. A slip in the second half caused Lyon to end the match with a draw. Barca came running on all fronts in the second leg as they won 5-0 to make it 7-2 on aggregate. They also benefited from the fact Lyon had two players sent off and an own goal in the first 25 minutes of the second leg. Barca faced Real Madrid in the Champions League semifinal for the 4th and 5th El Clasico of the season, only a couple of a 6 match series. 9-man Madrid were lucky to leave the Camp Nou with only a 1-0 loss. In the second leg, Barca claimed a dramatic 3-2 victory over Real Madrid at the Bernabeu to meet Bayern Munich in the Champions League final.

In La Liga, Barca faced tough opposition in the form of Atletico Madrid, Espanyol, Getafe, and Zaragoza. Barca started off with a 2-0 victory over Atletico Madrid followed by a victory with the same scoreline against rivals, Espanyol. Barca went on to ease past Getafe with a 5-0 victory. Barca still sit in 2nd place with 79 points after 35 matches, 6 points behind Real Madrid. Real Madrid are one win away from securing the La Liga title.

Results
    Spoiler:
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:18 am

Your pictures aren't showing up properly for me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:47 am

Fix your browser. It's working fine for me. If it doesn't work, you can always quote my post and copy the links to the pictures.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:39 am

Sergio Aguero's double against Real Madrid gave Barcelona their third consecutive Copa del Rey title. Ahmed became the first manager to win the Copa del Rey three times in a row (I'm just guessing).

In La Liga, Barcelona won 2-1 against Hercules, but Higuain's 83rd minute winner against Zaragoza gave Real Madrid the three points they needed to clinch the title two matches before the end of the season. A second string Barca finished the season with a 1-1 draw with Sevilla and a 3-1 victory over Valencia. Barca finished the league in 2nd place with 86 points, 8 points behind Real Madrid.

In the Champions League, Barcelona faced Bayern Munich in their second consecutive Champions League final appearance. Bayern started off strong and hit the woodwork several times in the first half. Barca came on in the second half with a bit more dominance, but the match looked like it would have to be settled in extra time or penalties. To make matters worse for Barca, Robinson was shown a red card in the 77th minute and Barcelona were reduced to 10 men. However, in the 84th minute Fabregas found Neymar in the box and the young Brazilian made no mistake slotting it in the bottom corner. The Barcelona players and fans were preparing for the celebrations when Bayern had a corner kick in the 90th minute. Muller jumped in the middle of the crowd of defenders and headed a bullet into Valdes' net. Both teams played conservatively in extra time and it looked like it would be decided on penalties. In the 120th minute, Messi, who returned for a long injury found Man of the Match, Fabregas, who yet again split the defense with his pass to Thiago in the box. With nobody but the keeper, Thiago sent the ball past Neuer and sent the thousands of Barcelona fans in raptures. Barcelona and manager, Ahmed Ahmed, became the first to win consecutive Champions League titles.

Although Barcelona failed to reclaim their La Liga title, they will be happy about claiming an astonishing 5 out of 6 titles this season and breaking records. This season signaled a start to a new era at the Camp Nou. Veteren defender, Puyol, played his last match with Barcelona in the Champions League final. The days are being numbered on other greats such as Xavi, Abidal, Villa, Alves, and Iniesta.

Results
    Spoiler:

--------------------------------------

La Liga Table
    Spoiler:

La Liga Team of the Year
    Spoiler:

La Liga Goalkeeper of the Year
    Spoiler:

La Liga Manager of the Year
    Spoiler:

La Liga Most Improved Team of the Year
    Spoiler:

La Liga Player of the Year
    Spoiler:

La Liga Top Goalscorer of the Year
    Spoiler:

La Liga Top Spanish Goalscorer of the Year
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:30 pm