Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Andy
ShakerMatty
Teddy Bears
Start.
The Zlatan
VivaHernandez
Jordan Henderchip
Van Wolfswinkel
Emma
Keanoo
CM Monk
Kuled
LeBron
El Jefe
easley91
Steadman
jeb4eva
Ben 10
Weather130
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
CoVkId01
Demoz
badham21
29 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 8 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Aguerotelli wrote:Smackdown is the most boring show ever, they should just cancel it, waste of time. Boring superstars,commentators and storylines.
    WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 8 849722

Christian, Sheamus, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Mark Henry, Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Sin Cara, Hunico are all boring? I agree with the commentators bit, but I'm enjoying Wade's Barrett barrage, Cody and Randy's feud, Sin Cara v Hunico feud.
    Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 8 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:07 pm

Who is this Hunico guy? is he new? never heard of him before
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Hunico is Sin Cara Negro unmasked.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:13 pm

There is 2 Sin Cara's? think

Smackdown is very confusing, which makes it even more shit smug
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Smackdown is boring though.

While there are a few good superstars on there, most of them aren't being used properly and the ones that are are involved in shitty storylines/feuds.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Just because there are 2 Sin Caras it's shit? makes no sense. Neutral For me that feud has been one of the best parts, along with Rhodes vs Orton. IMO Rhodes is improving so much that soon he'll be a main eventer that'll be squashed by one of Cena and Orton for the WWE/World title. It hasn't been that boring, I don't think it being taped helps either, especially with the editing of the crowd. A dead live crowd is better than that edited crap they have every week.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:37 pm

If you are actually interested in good wrestling matches then SD > RAW.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:41 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:If you are actually interested in good wrestling matches then TNA > SD > RAW.

Sorry, had to. Laughing

But I do feel that TNA have the better matches overall.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:42 pm

easley91 wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:If you are actually interested in good wrestling matches then TNA > SD > RAW.

Sorry, had to. Laughing

Its so cringey I cant actually watch it. Its just overall garbage. Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:45 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    easley91 wrote:

Sorry, had to. Laughing

Its so cringey I cant actually watch it. Its just overall garbage. Laughing

I admit storylines aren't the best, but I enjoy matches especially x-division and any Kurt Angle match. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Hardcore ECW Back in the day > RAW,SD and TNA
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:01 pm

It's on, RAW in scouseland!
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:02 pm

Fuck off jolly old England, piss off Cena. Will never be liked over here!
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Nobody posting during the show? Laughing
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:31 pm

lol, i will whenever i get a break from studying. i've only seen the beginning so far, will catch up on YT later.

Cena is so annoying! no more fruity pebbles colors either. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Americans always stereotype the English when they come over, its quite annoying Laughing

And no, im recording it, gonna watch it tomorrow smug
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:33 pm

What do you expect? they're American. Laughing Always nice to see Cena getting booed when over here, and Ryder getting a better reaction. cheers

If you're going to watch it tomorrow, why you up so late? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:38 pm

easley91 wrote:What do you expect? they're American. Laughing Always nice to see Cena getting booed when over here, and Ryder getting a better reaction. cheers

Day off college tomorrow so tonight i need to catch up on the TV i didnt watch during last week, normally record it anyway so i can skip the boring matches and just skip to the backstage scenes/main event. has it been good so far?
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:49 pm

Aguerotelli wrote:
    easley91 wrote:What do you expect? they're American. Laughing Always nice to see Cena getting booed when over here, and Ryder getting a better reaction. cheers

Day off college tomorrow so tonight i need to catch up on the TV i didnt watch during last week, normally record it anyway so i can skip the boring matches and just skip to the backstage scenes/main event. has it been good so far?

Not too bad to be honest, but I'm like you I record then wind through matches that don't interest me and just watch promos/segments.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Best Divas promo in a longtime. I Laughing when KK said "national geographic to beth and natalya". Kelly Kelly WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 8 18254.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:44 pm

10RLegend wrote:Best Divas promo in a longtime. I Laughing when KK said "national geographic to beth and natalya". Kelly Kelly WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 8 18254.
    I didn't get that national geographic joke. Neutral Explain it to me, then I might've laughed instead of thinking just same old dumb blonde Kelly Kelly. Laughing

Oh and Beth & Natalya > Kelly & Eve WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 8 279869
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:10 am

meh was nothing special imo... Nash's promo was good though. Very Happy
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:18 am

I love Nash's promos, and I love the 'reality' side of his feud. Talking about real friendships, booking himself and all that.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:36 am

easley91 wrote:
    10RLegend wrote:Best Divas promo in a longtime. I Laughing when KK said "national geographic to beth and natalya". Kelly Kelly WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 8 18254.
    I didn't get that national geographic joke. Neutral Explain it to me, then I might've laughed instead of thinking just same old dumb blonde Kelly Kelly. Laughing

Oh and Beth & Natalya > Kelly & Eve WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 8 279869

Lol.Well, by KK saying she wouldn't interrupt them if they were on the cover of national geographic she means that beth and Natalya look like beasts Laughing

Pretty decent show. Expected something extra to happen in the main event.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:36 am

Nash improved significantly with that promo. Any idea if Raw's ever going to be in Scotland anytime soon? Maybe Drew will appear then.

Whoever called Smackdown shit, fuck you. No-one indirectly slights Sheamus when I'm around.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:38 am

Eternal, just came in this thread to say Sheamus is a Liverpool fan (if you didn't already know). Photos and stuff on the LFC Website.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:41 am

Shit. My appreciation of him has increased even more. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:43 am

For anyone else interested. shifty http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/photos-wwe-stars-visit-anfield

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 8 Sheamus,_liverpool_8

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 8 Sheamus,_liverpool_9

How cool is this fella..
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:44 am

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/photos-wwe-stars-visit-anfield

He wants to brogue kick Gary Neville, and has got Ted DiBiase supporting Liverpool. Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:45 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:For anyone else interested. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 8 279869 http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/photos-wwe-stars-visit-anfield

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 8 Sheamus,_liverpool_8

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 8 Sheamus,_liverpool_9

How cool is this fella..

Can I suggest one of those two pics becomes your new sig Eternal? Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:56 am