Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Andy
ShakerMatty
Teddy Bears
Start.
The Zlatan
VivaHernandez
Jordan Henderchip
Van Wolfswinkel
Emma
Keanoo
CM Monk
Kuled
LeBron
El Jefe
easley91
Steadman
jeb4eva
Ben 10
Weather130
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
CoVkId01
Demoz
badham21
29 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 7 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:58 am

That was shit. I will never agree with Sheamus being all chummy and saving Evan Bourne. That is just low, give him the title and stop making him lower himself to stupid levels.

I actually hate Air Boom more than Cena. How do they manage to seem so childishly retarded?
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 7 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Marvin Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:55 am

I always skip to the end of Air Boom's matches, can't be arsed with them.

Also, thought Raw was actually really good. Been a long time since I enjoyed it that much. Matches were still shit here and there, but you can't get everything right.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:46 am

Sheamus is related to that muppet Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:17 am

Muppets were so funny, Sheamus rofl

ResurrectionRooney wrote:VivaRonaldo
    VivaRonaldo
    Gonna miss some fights
    His TV Guide's shite
    VivaRonaldo

I had it scheduled to record vintage collection anyway, so I didnt miss anything smug
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:18 am

I liked Swagger's bit with Kermit, even though the crowd didn't react whatsoever.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:12 am

http://www.wrestling101.com/home/2011/11/wwe-bourne-suspended/

Why are the gods so kind? Happy Tears
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:12 am

Hopefully hes growing that hair for a return with some sort of Mask Happy Tears

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 7 002
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:39 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Hopefully hes growing that hair for a return with some sort of Mask Happy Tears

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 7 002

Took me like 10 minutes to realise thats Kane Laughing

He looks differant
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:41 am

Aguerotelli wrote:
    Took me like 10 minutes to realise thats Kane Laughing

He looks differant

Hes one of the nicest guys outside the ring.. its so weird considering his character is a monster Laughing

Ive shook his hand once too. Smile
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:http://www.wrestling101.com/home/2011/11/wwe-bourne-suspended/

Why are the gods so kind? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 7 573298

Laughing Hope this means the whole team Air Boom is finished.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Don't know why everyone goes on about that fucking mask of Kane's. The reason he was better when he was wearing the mask was that he was 10 years younger, and being used better. Putting a mask on him won't bring that back, nor will it bring back the air of mystery he had, since he's been out of it so long.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:37 am

Tonight's RAW is being taped in UK so it wont be live Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:40 am

Sad Will it still be on at like 1am?
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:42 am

Will be on at 2am according to my Sky guide. I'm going to the Raw event in London on Friday. Smile
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:47 am

Yeah it will still air at normal time I believe.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:59 am

Anybody staying up? or is it just me? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 7 279869
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:01 am

Il be watching, might do so in bed though, as I am bored as fuck on this Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:01 am

I don't understand why it is on a 2am. Coffee

I didn't think the time's changed in America so why would they put it on an hour later there? It was on at 1am our time last week because the clocks moved back. Sky have it at 2, is that simply because it isn't live so Sky decided to put it back on at 2?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:04 am

I think the clocks in America went back yesterday..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:06 am

Eh ok.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:07 am

James wrote:I don't understand why it is on a 2am. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 7 28973

I didn't think the time's changed in America so why would they put it on an hour later there? It was on at 1am our time last week because the clocks moved back. Sky have it at 2, is that simply because it isn't live so Sky decided to put it back on at 2?
    I think the idea is that RAW must been shown either before in the UK or at least at the same time, even if it's taped in the UK. I don't know, but I've always thought it was that and that made sense to me. Laughing

In any case starting now I am going to watch traditional Survivor Series matches before the PPV, starting with 04, because my brother currently has the ones before that in his flat and he hasn't brought back the ones he's watched. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 7 537999
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:39 am

10RLegend just comfirmed that clocks do indeed go back in USA. Smile
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:42 am

Ok, so that would be why it's at 2am then. Well that and I still think WWE feel that USA must watch RAW before us or at the same time at least. We get Smackdown before them, so it's only fair. Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:44 am

easley91 wrote:Ok, so that would be why it's at 2am then. Well that and I still think WWE feel that USA must watch RAW before us or at the same time at least. We get Smackdown before them, so it's only fair. Laughing

Yeah they watch RAW at the same times as us..when its live there's actually a 5second delay from USA to UK.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:54 am

Does anybody watch NXT? if you do (I've got it muted on the TV in the background just waiting for RAW) do you enjoy it? It's been going on for months on end and no end in sight I swear. Basically just a 4th brand at this point. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:56 am

easley91 wrote:Does anybody watch NXT? if you do (I've got it muted on the TV in the background just waiting for RAW) do you enjoy it? It's been going on for months on end and no end in sight I swear. Basically just a 4th brand at this point. Rolling Eyes

NXT is shit, even Worse then Smackdown
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:58 am

I actually enjoy Smackdown to be honest. Though the stupid edited crowd noise annoys the hell out of me.Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:58 am

Smackdown is the most boring show ever, they should just cancel it, waste of time. Boring superstars,commentators and storylines.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:59 am

looks like Nash will appear tonight. what happened to the whole conspiracy idea?
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:02 pm

10RLegend wrote:looks like Nash will appear tonight. what happened to the whole conspiracy idea?
    Still there I believe, Awesome Truth will always bring up the conspiracy. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 pm