Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Andy
ShakerMatty
Teddy Bears
Start.
The Zlatan
VivaHernandez
Jordan Henderchip
Van Wolfswinkel
Emma
Keanoo
CM Monk
Kuled
LeBron
El Jefe
easley91
Steadman
jeb4eva
Ben 10
Weather130
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
CoVkId01
Demoz
badham21
29 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Steadman Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:45 am

That shirt is far too big for him. Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by easley91 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:47 am

Only superstar Tottenham ever had their shirt on was John Cena.. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 537999

He tainted the sacred lilywhite the moment he put it on. Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:51 am

easley91 wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:For anyone else interested. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 279869 http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/photos-wwe-stars-visit-anfield

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 Sheamus,_liverpool_8

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 Sheamus,_liverpool_9

How cool is this fella..

Can I suggest one of those two pics becomes your new sig Eternal? Laughing

I'm indecisive as which of the ones from the website to use as an ava or a sig. shifty

In the video, Sheamus 'Don't call it soccer'. not worthy
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:53 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    easley91 wrote:

Can I suggest one of those two pics becomes your new sig Eternal? Laughing

I'm indecisive as which of the ones from the website to use as an ava or a sig. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 279869

In the video, Sheamus 'Don't call it soccer'. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 914411

Well I've only seen the pics you posted on here so I'll have a look see which one is best. Wink But Sheamus in the Liverpool shirt standing in front of the pitch is a cool one though. Smile
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:59 am

How about for the ava Sheamus in front of the 'This is Anfield' sign, and for a sig either the very last one with Sheamus looking onto the pitch and his name on the shirt or him on the touchline?

I just wish it was like Cody Rhodes at White Hart Lane or something. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:03 am

We are in agreement then. shifty At first I used to assume that Sheamus went around with spiky hair in real life. Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:05 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:We are in agreement then. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 279869 At first I used to assume that Sheamus went around with spiky hair in real life. Laughing
    Laughing

I got to say, I have a good eye for an ava. Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:12 am

I was gonna have that as my avatar. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:44 am

Sheamus, Ted DiBiase not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:17 am

That shirt doesn't look good on him. Laughing his body seems weird.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:18 am

You dont realise how big they are on TV, damn.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:22 am

He's a fucking tank.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:22 am

He just looks like a fat fucker in that, although most heavily muscled guys do in normal clothes (take a look at Arnold Scharezenegger in The Running Man). But yeah, these guys are a lot bigger in real life than they seem on the TV, CM Punk in particular, he looks pretty scrawny on the TV, you see him next to normal people and he looks massive.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:23 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:He just looks like a fat fucker in that, although most heavily muscled guys do in normal clothes (take a look at Arnold Scharezenegger in The Running Man). But yeah, these guys are a lot bigger in real life than they seem on the TV, CM Punk in particular, he looks pretty scrawny on the TV, you see him next to normal people and he looks massive.

He is a Skinny Fat ass as HHH calls him. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:58 am

Spoiler:

Pretty much that means Barrett's push is going massive.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:36 am

Yeah I seen that, was quite surprising. Hes great though, Barrett.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Love Barrett, love that he got a win on Smackdown.

Went to the live RAW show in London last night, Drew McIntyre actually wrestled! and Kevin Nash wrestled! Actually marked out big time when his music hit. cheers

Also played a bit of WWE '12 as it was playable at the show. Very Happy
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:02 am

What was Nash like in the ring?
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:36 am

Wasn't too bad for his age, it was a 6 man tag so he didn't get much action but what he did do he did well.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:04 am

Don't see where the Barrett v Orton SS match came from, I've not seen them together before this friday think Good to see Wade near the main event again, thought he would of been better winning the MITB a couple of months back but this way is fine with me Very Happy

---

WWE '12 news...

DLC though Dry Smile
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:15 am

CoVkId01 wrote:Don't see where the Barrett v Orton SS match came from, I've not seen them together before this friday think Good to see Wade near the main event again, thought he would of been better winning the MITB a couple of months back but this way is fine with me Very Happy

---

WWE '12 news...

DLC though Dry Smile

Good to see Mason Ryan made the game.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:41 am

How did I know 'Mason Ryan' would be in the next post Laughing

Poor Mark there there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:45 am

DLC is fucked up these days, how on earth couldn't this just have been added in the original product? Makes fuck all sense, only a form of brutal extortion.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:30 am

This weeks SD:

Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:45 am

Thanks WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 284837 , missed it yesterday.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:58 pm

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 Eddie1

Viva La Raza Crying or Very sad

Can't believe it's been 6 years since I read that he died on WWE.com, was then and still is now one of my favourites of all time not worthy

Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:08 am

RIP Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:54 am

not worthy
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:23 am

Apparently The Rock will be wrestling tonight Crazy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:25 am

Wrestling? I'll make a point to watch Raw ASAP if that's a possibility.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:51 pm