Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
LFC_Grunners
Mustangt125
Barton
Cadbury
ResurrectionRooney
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sheppy
11 posters

Taliban in ‘200-man UK attack at Christmas’

Anonymous

Taliban in ‘200-man UK attack at Christmas’ - Page 3 Empty Re: Taliban in ‘200-man UK attack at Christmas’

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:29 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

No, it would be an awful way of preventing Islamic terrorism. It would in fact, increase it. Again, your logic is no better than the people who came up with the idea of 9/11.

And I do not wish anyone to suffer. Those are false accusations. Weren't you offended when someone accused you of vandalism and death threats?

I think it would be very successful. Maybe Al-Quaeda were onto something, they just didn't attack with enough force to achieve their aims.

Perhaps you don't, but you think it would be a good thing, no? Unless God does things which are evil?

facepalm

No, I don't think it's a good thing to have people suffer. There is a difference between "good" and "just". It's not up to my feelings anyways.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Taliban in ‘200-man UK attack at Christmas’ - Page 3 Empty Re: Taliban in ‘200-man UK attack at Christmas’

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:31 am

ahlycotc wrote:

I think it would be very successful. Maybe Al-Quaeda were onto something, they just didn't attack with enough force to achieve their aims.

Perhaps you don't, but you think it would be a good thing, no? Unless God does things which are evil?

facepalm

No, I don't think it's a good thing to have people suffer. There is a difference between "good" and "just". It's not up to my feelings anyways.

Alright then, so you feel we deserve it, for being wrong about God, if it's just, yes? I don't think anyone deserves that, I hate to see anyone suffer, even bastards like bin Laden.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:39 am

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

However, if they did pull this shit off during Christmas, I would be filled with such rage that I would love to see Mecca burning to the ground on Eid.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:41 am

Good thing Bristol isn't a big place. shifty
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:49 am

NZG wrote:

so you want blow up mecca and piss off 2 billion Muslims. WW3 will surely start.

That's a war I'm confident we'd win.
    Taliban in ‘200-man UK attack at Christmas’ - Page 3 58503 You are clearly missing the point...

Either way I highly doubt this will happen, why would terrorists announce they will be committing an attack and practically give away the location when they can just randomly attack with a much higher chance of success/damage.
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:42 pm

I don't really understand why anyone would believe this? Why would terrorists give their victims or targets any warning beforehand?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Can someone explain what Mecca is to me and Forest? It seems we both thought of Mecca Bingo pig
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:13 pm

James wrote:Can someone explain what Mecca is to me and Forest? It seems we both thought of Mecca Bingo pig
    "the holiest place in the world"

You know how Muslims are meant to pray 5 times a day and they always face to one direction? Well we all pray towards this area, It holds the kaaba.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:14 pm

How is a place more holy?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Why is it named after a bingo company?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Jorlung wrote:

That's a war I'm confident we'd win.
    Taliban in ‘200-man UK attack at Christmas’ - Page 3 58503 You are clearly missing the point...

Either way I highly doubt this will happen, why would terrorists announce they will be committing an attack and practically give away the location when they can just randomly attack with a much higher chance of success/damage.

Hubris.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:16 pm

This is Mecca thing can't be that good cos when I type 'Mecca' on google, Mecca Bingo is at the top.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:18 pm

James wrote:How is a place more holy?

It holds more holy stuff? scratch

It is a nickname i guess, If you want to read more about here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca
    and if you have anymore questions just send one to me,ahly or SBSP.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:20 pm

If all of the holy stuff was stolen or fell down and smashed to pieces, where would the new holiest city be?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:01 pm

I guess desperate times call for desperate measures, and these trolls take no exception. James being an idiot and RR bumping old threads that nobody responded to because nobody gave a shit. Laughing

I just feel so sad for all of you. Too bad Filippo isn't here to join you yet.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:23 pm

polska. wrote:An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

Fuck off, I've said that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Medina is definitely cooler than Mecca.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:05 am

ahlycotc wrote:I guess desperate times call for desperate measures, and these trolls take no exception. James being an idiot and RR bumping old threads that nobody responded to because nobody gave a shit. Laughing

I just feel so sad for all of you. Too bad Filippo isn't here to join you yet.

I was hoping you could explain why you think the Koran is infallible despite the way it was put together.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:39 am