Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
LFC_Grunners
Mustangt125
Barton
Cadbury
ResurrectionRooney
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sheppy
11 posters

Taliban in ‘200-man UK attack at Christmas’

Anonymous

Taliban in ‘200-man UK attack at Christmas’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Taliban in ‘200-man UK attack at Christmas’

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:25 am

polska. wrote:Do muslims get baptized or something similar?

Put some homosexual drug in their version of holy water, and turn the muslim population homosexual. Problem solved. Very Happy

No.
    Anonymous

Taliban in ‘200-man UK attack at Christmas’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Taliban in ‘200-man UK attack at Christmas’

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:25 am

Taliban in ‘200-man UK attack at Christmas’ - Page 2 Demoli10
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:34 am

If terrorism is extremely frowned upon by all Muslims then Muslims all over the world should attempt to stop terrorism, instead of harboring them and funding them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:37 am

Mustangt125 wrote:If terrorism is extremely frowned upon by all Muslims then Muslims all over the world should attempt to stop terrorism, instead of harboring them and funding them.

How do you suggest Middle Eastern countries stop terrorism when the USA can't?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:If terrorism is extremely frowned upon by all Muslims then Muslims all over the world should attempt to stop terrorism, instead of harboring them and funding them.

Ban Islam.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:44 am

It's halfway across the world from us and in their own back yard.

Stop funding terrorist organizations, that would be a good step. Execute them for acts of terrorism. Be transparent as a government on all terrorism related issues. Share information between countries and cooperate instead of having open borders which terrorists can just hop across to escape Western allies.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:46 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Ban Islam.

Terrorism didn't start with Islam and won't end with Islam.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:47 am

ahlycotc wrote:

Ban Islam.

Terrorism didn't start with Islam and won't end with Islam.

Every little helps.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:30 am

Although I don't agree with bombing Mecca, RR has a point just take out a few of the terrorist "hot-spots" and show the fuckers what we are capable off. It will send a message that we aint gonna tolerate it anymore.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:33 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:If they do this, we should nuke Mecca on Eid. Show those cunts that we are not to be fucked with. For every subsequent terrorist attack a Middle Eastern City will be incinerated in response.

Why the hell would you want to bomb the bingo?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:51 am

ahlycotc wrote:

Great idea. Let's kill innocent people in Saudia Arabia and enrage all kinds of Muslims because of the actions of a few terrorists in Afghanistan.

It would be the responsibility of Muslim terrorists. If they know that attacking the West will result in the destruction of Mecca then they would hardly be likely to attack the West, would they?

stupid logic.

Cadbury wrote:We should just tell them that god doesn't exist and give them some books.

Laughing This should go down well

Cadbury wrote:Demolish ALL the mosques

Taliban in ‘200-man UK attack at Christmas’ - Page 2 X-all-the-things-template

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:52 am

Can't believe people think it's a good idea to retaliate by bombing random cities in the Middle East.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:55 am

The Maestro wrote:Can't believe people think it's a good idea to retaliate by bombing random cities in the Middle East.

Only trolls and Islamophobes would think that.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:00 am

RR may be trolling but these two think it is a good idea. There will be many who agree with him.

Cam wrote:I agree with RR, don't fuck with us on our best holiday

Blackpool Rule wrote:yeah lets bomb these countries if there not going to deal with there terrorist problem why should we be punished

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:03 am

NZG wrote:RR may be trolling but these two think it is a good idea. There will be many who agree with him.

Cam wrote:I agree with RR, don't fuck with us on our best holiday

Blackpool Rule wrote:yeah lets bomb these countries if there not going to deal with there terrorist problem why should we be punished

mine was meant as sarcasm
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:06 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:
    NZG wrote:RR may be trolling but these two think it is a good idea. There will be many who agree with him.

mine was meant as sarcasm

-_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:07 am

I'm sure Cam was joking as well. He is still not over what happened yesterday.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:07 am

I was clearly joking
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:11 am

fuck me facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:18 am

honestly NZG Blow up his ass
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:22 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:honestly NZG Blow up his ass

your posts are written normally. How was i meant to know Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:33 am

NZG wrote:
    Blackpool Rule wrote:honestly NZG Blow up his ass

your posts are written normally. How was i meant to know Crying or Very sad

its ok it is very hard to convey tone over the internet
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:13 am

The Maestro wrote:Can't believe people think it's a good idea to retaliate by bombing random cities in the Middle East.
    I don't think it's a good idea at all to bomb random cities in the middle east, there would be nothing random about it.

No. 1: Terrorist attack on Christmas, destroy Mecca on Eid
    No. 2: Destroy largest Muslim city
    No. 3: Destroy largest Muslim city
    No. 4: Destroy largest Muslim city

Ad infinitum, continue in such a way and Islamic terrorism will be eliminated.
    ahlycotc wrote:

Only trolls and Islamophobes would think that.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:18 am

I don't think it's a good idea at all to bomb random cities in the middle east, there would be nothing random about it.

Of course Islamic terrorism would be eliminated that way. You would eventually commit genocide against all Muslims until there are none left. Your views are sickening and racist. You are lucky I believe you are just joking.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:20 am

ahlycotc wrote:

Of course Islamic terrorism would be eliminated that way. You would eventually commit genocide against all Muslims until there are none left. Your views are sickening and racist. You are lucky I believe you are just joking.

I have no wish to see genocide enacted on anyone, I've no wish to see any ethnic religious group suffer, nor do I think that would be a good thing (unlike you), I simply feel that the threat of destroying Muslim cities would be an effective way of preventing Islamic terrorism.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 am

so you want blow up mecca and piss off 2 billion Muslims. WW3 will surely start.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:24 am

NZG wrote:

so you want blow up mecca and piss off 2 billion Muslims. WW3 will surely start.

That's a war I'm confident we'd win.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:24 am

ahlycotc wrote:

I have no wish to see genocide enacted on anyone, I've no wish to see any ethnic religious group suffer, nor do I think that would be a good thing (unlike you), I simply feel that the threat of destroying Muslim cities would be an effective way of preventing Islamic terrorism.

No, it would be an awful way of preventing Islamic terrorism. It would in fact, increase it. Again, your logic is no better than the people who came up with the idea of 9/11.

And I do not wish anyone to suffer. Those are false accusations. Weren't you offended when someone accused you of vandalism and death threats?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:26 am

Line our streets with bacon. Problem solved.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:26 am

ahlycotc wrote:

No, it would be an awful way of preventing Islamic terrorism. It would in fact, increase it. Again, your logic is no better than the people who came up with the idea of 9/11.

And I do not wish anyone to suffer. Those are false accusations. Weren't you offended when someone accused you of vandalism and death threats?

I think it would be very successful. Maybe Al-Quaeda were onto something, they just didn't attack with enough force to achieve their aims.

Perhaps you don't, but you think it would be a good thing, no? Unless God does things which are evil?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 6:24 am