Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Kuled
Rodallega
Childish Logic
ShakerMatty
Cadbury
Jordi
SBSP
11 posters

Real Madrid C.F Cam's long term save.

SBSP
    SBSP

Real Madrid C.F Cam's long term save. - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid C.F Cam's long term save.

Post by SBSP Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:40 am

Who are you now?
    Anonymous

Real Madrid C.F Cam's long term save. - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid C.F Cam's long term save.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:03 am

I went to AC Milan. shifty

Richest team in the world.
    The_Quilo
    The_Quilo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by The_Quilo Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:17 am

Time to change the title name again? Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:13 am

I left AC Milan, and im back at Liverpool shifty
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:29 am

Slut.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:55 am

What's your problem, Cam? You leave a club every season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:02 am

ahlycotc wrote:What's your problem, Cam? You leave a club every season.

I was still bitter about being sacked from Liverpool in the first season, i'll probably stay at liverpool for the foreseeable future.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:27 am

How is this coming along?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:33 am

I'm in my third season with Liverpool, I'll go into a bit of detail:

I joined in october and we were in 17th, managed to get us up to 6th with a carling cup win, so we were in Europe for the first time in about 4 seasons. The team was a bit crap though, so I brought in like 3 regens in the summer (I had very little money), to add to my 2 purchases in January of Marko Marin and Jay Rodriguez, so I couldn't do anything that drastic.

The second season went quite well as I finished 2nd on the last day. (I was actually first for a long time on the final day until Arsenal scored in their game, so I finished second.) I added the Carling cup and the FA cup to the trophy cabinet, but I got knocked out of the Europa League in the quarter finals to a very good Atalanta team (They won Serie A that year Suspect )

In the summer of season 2 to season 3, I brought in like 8 players (all regens) so my team is very good, but you wouldn't know many of the players, although Reina is still my goalkeeper in 2020 Laughing I'm now like 10 games into the season with a 100% record in the league, although I got knocked out of the Carling Cup. I'm in the champions league group stage with OM, Sparta Prague and someone else. I'll definately quality but Marseille are very good at the moment, and i've drawn twice with them in the two games we've played.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:56 am

Wow.

Your middle name is John.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:07 am

What? Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:41 pm