Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Dean
SpiritOfShankly
Steadman
luke.
Laurencio
Barton
ShakerMatty
Kuled
ResurrectionRooney
13 posters

'It's the game of the season' - Ferguson.

Anonymous

'It's the game of the season' - Ferguson.  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'It's the game of the season' - Ferguson.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:49 am

When I'm watching this game, Liverpool away, I get even more negative than usual, if we're attacking them I think they're going to counter and score (srs).
    Anonymous

'It's the game of the season' - Ferguson.  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'It's the game of the season' - Ferguson.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:00 am

Danny wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    not worthy

Scott and Polska can fuck off. If we lose tomorrow and win the title in May, not one United fan will look back to this game. Practically guaranteed.
    That's not the point. I was devastated when Legia Warszawa dominated us and will look back on this current season as a dark point regardless if we go on to win the title or not.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Danny 'It's the game of the season' - Ferguson.  - Page 2 58503 What a fucking idiot.

Edit: Also, RR 'It's the game of the season' - Ferguson.  - Page 2 58503 To his credit, he has won the award of douchebag troll of the century.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:15 am