Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Demba Ba
Sean
Jord
Lux
Muhkoo
Zzonked
Barton
Childish Logic
ResurrectionRooney
SBSP
Kelloggg8
15 posters

The preachy atheist or the preachy religious guy?

Poll

Who's more annoying of the following?

[ 10 ]
    The preachy atheist or the preachy religious guy? - Page 2 Bar_left29%The preachy atheist or the preachy religious guy? - Page 2 Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 16 ]
    The preachy atheist or the preachy religious guy? - Page 2 Bar_left47%The preachy atheist or the preachy religious guy? - Page 2 Bar_right [47%] 
    [ 8 ]
    The preachy atheist or the preachy religious guy? - Page 2 Bar_left24%The preachy atheist or the preachy religious guy? - Page 2 Bar_right [24%] 

Total Votes: 34
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

The preachy atheist or the preachy religious guy? - Page 2 Empty Re: The preachy atheist or the preachy religious guy?

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Zlatan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Zlatan wrote:
    Zlatan wrote:The annoying Atheist know-it-all, that calls you stupid for having faith?

Faith is inherently stupid, it's believing in something without evidence.

It's my choice. I don't need any one to tell me what I believe in is stupid.
    You do need to be told though, otherwise you'll carry on believing things for bad reasons.

No, no I don't.

And no, no I won't.

Yes you do. I am right.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

The preachy atheist or the preachy religious guy? - Page 2 Empty Re: The preachy atheist or the preachy religious guy?

Post by The Zlatan Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:50 pm

Zlatan wrote:
    Zlatan wrote:

It's my choice. I don't need any one to tell me what I believe in is stupid.
    You do need to be told though, otherwise you'll carry on believing things for bad reasons.

No, no I don't.

And no, no I won't.

Yes you do. I am right.

No I don't.

You are wrong.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:53 pm

If you still have faith then you need me.

Why do you have faith in God but not me? I have done more to enrich your life than God ever has. I am the Resurrection and I am your salvation, embrace my wisdom before it is too late.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:56 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:If you still have faith then you need me.

Why do you have faith in God but not me? I have done more to enrich your life than God ever has. I am the Resurrection and I am your salvation, embrace my wisdom before it is too late.

Laughing
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Lulz.

This is the reason I selected 'The annoying Atheist know-it-all, that calls you stupid for having faith'.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:28 pm

Zlatan wrote:

Lulz.

This is the reason I selected 'The annoying Atheist know-it-all, that calls you stupid for having faith'.
    +∞
    Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Post by Kelloggg8 Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:47 pm

Zlatan wrote:

Lulz.

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:29 pm

God created the world and gave his son to die for our sins.

Jog on.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:31 pm

xPeterLFC95 wrote:

Jog on.

Do you know this for sure?
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Live and let live. I wasn't brainwashed so personally don't believe in invisible sky men, but I don't preach against those that do.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:03 pm

TheRangersFan wrote:Live and let live. I wasn't brainwashed so personally don't believe in invisible sky men, but I don't preach against those that do.
    I respect that, but why say "brainwashed"?
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:07 pm

SBSP wrote:
    TheRangersFan wrote:Live and let live. I wasn't brainwashed so personally don't believe in invisible sky men, but I don't preach against those that do.
    I respect that, but why say "brainwashed"?

Probably an inappropriate word choice for such a serious matter so I apologise if I offended.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Oh ok, no worries. Smile
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:51 pm

xPeterLFC95 wrote:

Jog on.

No he didn't. I created the poster ResurrectionRooney to teach you the truth.

By the way, dying for something isn't particularly laudable if you know you're going to paradise and coming back 3 days later. If I believed I'd go to heaven I'd happily do what Jesus did.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:26 am

Zlatan wrote:

Lulz.

Did I just beast ResurrectionRooney in a religious debate? eek
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:28 am

Why do you have faith in God but not me?
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:32 am

I think I did OMG ddance
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 am

If the question is asking in general, they are both as bad as each other. I don't like people who try to come to you and talk about religion all the time to try to convert you.

If the question is asking which is more annoying: RR or Ahly, then it's RR. First of all, I don't talk much about religion unless someone else brings it up or asks me a question. RR on the other hand, tries to bring up religious arguments as much as possible.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:30 am

ahlycotc wrote:If the question is asking in general, they are both as bad as each other. I don't like people who try to come to you and talk about religion all the time to try to convert you.

If the question is asking which is more annoying: RR or Ahly, then it's RR. First of all, I don't talk much about religion unless someone else brings it up or asks me a question. RR on the other hand, tries to bring up religious arguments as much as possible.

I'm merely irritating, you let people go off to burn in hell without trying to save them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:42 am

ahlycotc wrote:If the question is asking in general, they are both as bad as each other. I don't like people who try to come to you and talk about religion all the time to try to convert you.

I'm merely irritating, you let people go off to burn in hell without trying to save them.

There is only so much I can do. I can go to sleep at night feeling good about myself because I have educated people about Islam. It's your part to accept it or not.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:43 am

You set low standards for yourself sir. Imagine if the prophets had behaved like you do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:58 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:You set low standards for yourself sir. Imagine if the prophets had behaved like you do.

I'm not a prophet. Simples
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:02 am

Sean wrote:
    Zlatan wrote:The annoying Atheist know-it-all, that calls you stupid for having faith?

Doesnt mean the person is stupid. Was Einstein stupid?
    Why use Einstein in this instance? He was a pantheist.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:13 am