Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Sean
BigAndy9
Fanatic
Steadman
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
LeBron
Jordan Henderchip
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Marvin
easley91
Demoz
CoVkId01
SBSP
Keanoo
21 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:00 am

Nah not til Survivor Series at least! If Unforgiven was still a PPV he would return there as usual as well. Laughing Can't wait to see Nash though. Smile
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:02 am

I was joking Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:04 am

I knew that. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 279869

I'm so tempted to stay up and watch the start of RAW at least, but I'm so tired after staying up for SummerSlam!
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:05 am

If Taker wasnt baldy he could be him Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:07 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:If Taker wasnt baldy he could be him Laughing

Forgot he was bald. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 58503 Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:09 am

easley91 wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:If Taker wasnt baldy he could be him Laughing

Forgot he was bald. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 58503 Laughing

Wig? think
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:09 am

That's why it's better to watch it in the morning Cool

cba with a Rey title match but if they can guarantee me Steph, I'm watching Drool
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am

Think I might watch in the morning actually, need some sleep tbh.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am

Scott Hall Crazy

Return of the Kliq Very Happy
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:11 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Scott Hall WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 158228

Return of the Kliq Very Happy

Need Shawn and Sean back for the complete return. Laughing Doubt Scott Hall will ever come back in any capacity, he's in such bad shape physically and mentally. Neutral
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:13 am

yeah, it's really sad to see him in such a bad way Sad

Last time I saw him he was walking to the ring (not to wrestle obviously) with a walking stick.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:14 am

Id love if X-pac came back, love that kid!
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:16 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Id love if X-pac came back, love that kid!

1-2-3 Kid WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 914411
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:17 am

CoVkId01 wrote:yeah, it's really sad to see him in such a bad way WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 1371890812

Last time I saw him he was walking to the ring (not to wrestle obviously) with a walking stick.

I'm not being funny, but I kinda expect to see news of his death sometime soon, it's that bad of a case. Neutral
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:02 am

There really hasn't been any mention of how Steph was in Cena's locker before the match. Wonder what that was about? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 214775
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:04 am

Giving him a sneaky blow job
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:16 am

Maybe Cena has a Kurt Angle like crush on Steph? Love
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:19 am

HHH + Cena feud anyone? shifty

I cant believe Im actually excited about WWE again.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:21 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    Cena v Punk: Hunter did fuck all, which was kinda disappointing - not even a pedigree at the end Sad Cena once again proving he can wrestle a good match. I don't think ANYBODY could of called Nash coming out, don't know how involved he's going to be at his age but I guess Steph (great to see her back wank 2) 'planned it' Maybe one of them is the RAW GM?

Great so see her front as well, am I right?
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:23 am

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 38988

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:27 am

I might stay up to watch the first half an hour or so.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:53 am

I'm not staying up. Will watch it tomorrow.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:54 am

Im gonna make it 4am two nights in a row Cool
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:12 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:
    Cena v Punk: Hunter did fuck all, which was kinda disappointing - not even a pedigree at the end Sad Cena once again proving he can wrestle a good match. I don't think ANYBODY could of called Nash coming out, don't know how involved he's going to be at his age but I guess Steph (great to see her back wank 2) 'planned it' Maybe one of them is the RAW GM?

Great so see her front as well, am I right?

cheers 2
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:16 am

Just been announced that HHH will address the events of last night on RAW.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:32 am

From the file marked "headlines I never expected to write," WWE.com is reporting that WWE head referee Mike Chioda has been suspended for 30 days for a violation of the Talent Wellness Program. In other words, he failed a drug test. James Caldwell at PWTorch.com is under the impression that Scott Armstrong will will take over as head referee for the next month while Chioda is suspended.

Chioda's most recent high-profile match was a month ago as the referee for the John Cena vs CM Punk main event at Money In The Bank in Chicago. I didn't notice if he worked any matches at Summerslam last night.

The site that shall not be named for spyware reasons is reported that there may be one other suspension not yet named publicly by WWE, and is working on confirming it.

For those not familiar with the Wellness Program, only marijuana and alcohol positives aren't punished by suspension, instead leading to a $2,500 fine of the person who failed. Anything else on the banned substance list, including synthetic marijuana substitutes, are punished with suspension. The first strike is punished with a 30 day suspension, the second strike is punished with a 60 day suspension and the third strike gets you fired.

Prescription medications can be exempted on a case by case basis, except for muscle relaxers Soma and Miltown, which have been banned outright. Soma has been a favorite of many wrestlers with pill problems for years, and Miltown is a chemically similar drug that hit the market earlier. Since other, more modern muscle relaxers are much more effective as muscle relaxers when used as directed while also being much less likely to cause intoxication, there was no legitimate reason not to ban Soma and Miltown.

Jason Powell noted at ProWrestling.net that Mike Chioda is the first referee he knows of to be suspended under the policy. He's definitely the first referee to be suspended since WWE changed the policy effective November 1, 2007 to allow for all suspended talent to be publicly named.

Chioda is the longest tenured referee in WWE, with 22 years on the job. Jack Doan would be the next one behind him, as he started a few years later. Gorilla Monsoon had originally hired Chioda to work as a member of the ring crew five years earlier, and Gorilla's son, Joey Marella, trained Chioda when he was ready to transition to being a referee. he roles were still related, as the referees are in charge of the ring crew.

As I alluded to earlier, this is probably the most unexpected Wellness Program suspension that I can remember. While there are plenty of drug-related issues in wrestling that we don't hear about, it's still surprising to hear that the head referee whose name never really comes up in any way other than "Mike Chioda is a good referee" has been suspended for failing a drug test.

I suppose that in the coming days, we'll find out more details about this, possibly including the banned substance that Chioda tested positive for and the possible other suspension.

eek

James Caldwell at PWTorch.com is under the impression that Scott Armstrong will will take over as head referee for the next month while Chioda is suspended.

Gun
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:11 am

hehe

Maybe he used them to make his 3 count faster.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 am

Do the referees actually matter?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:29 am

They play a bigger part than just counting. Laughing

Il be watching RAW in bed so wont be here to discuss Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:32 am

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:26 pm