Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Sean
BigAndy9
Fanatic
Steadman
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
LeBron
Jordan Henderchip
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Marvin
easley91
Demoz
CoVkId01
SBSP
Keanoo
21 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 28 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Marvin Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Nash is like, 60 now? Give up already man.

Only thing that would make this worse is Rey winning it back off ADR.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 28 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Only thing I'm pissed about is Punk losing the title, and Del Rio is probably gonna feud with Rey AGAIN!
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Night.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Triple post but before I go.

A new bodyguard for Del Rio was discussed as far back as two months ago and it looks as if they have filled that role with Kevin Nash - from a spoiler site.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Well well....firstly, was a little disappointed with the ending of the Christian/Orton match, but it was inevitable Orton would lose.

Not too disappointed Punk lost cause ADR won it, but if it were anyone else it be a complete failure. Like James said, this better not lead to a Del Rio-Rey feud. Should be a Del Rio, Punk, Cena feud. Was waiting for Triple H to screw someone over though. Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:43 pm

10RLegend wrote:Well well....firstly, was a little disappointed with the ending of the Christian/Orton match, but it was inevitable Orton would lose.

Not too disappointed Punk lost cause ADR won it, but if it were anyone else it be a complete failure. Like James said, this better not lead to a Del Rio-Rey feud. Should be a Del Rio, Punk, Cena feud. Was waiting for Triple H to screw someone over though. Laughing

Huh? Orton won. scratch

Anyway onto my thoughts of the PPV. Not happy to be honest, couldn't care less about the 6 man tag at the start, as that was a way to get 6 guys on TV and at the same time rest Rey's knee for tonight. Thought Sheamus would win, but then people bigger than him have lost to Mark Henry and if Henry lost it would just negate everything that's happened to make him look dominant. Pissed about the Divas title, was really hoping Beth would win but she should soon, either or Natalya now they're the 'Divas of Doom'. Not bothered about the Barrett vs Bryan result, clean win for Barrett makes him look good and a loss for Bryan means people won't expect him to win the title when he cashes in so underdog and surprise factors. Pissed about Christian vs Orton, good match, but to have Christian lose his first defense after winning at MITB makes him look shit, especially after he lost his first defense after winning at Extreme Rules. And Orton is now a 9 time champ (WWE & World), title reigns mean nothing anymore do they? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 28 58503 Was delighted that Punk won, and I had a gut feeling of a cash in, I just didn't want it to happen after everything Punk has done for the last couple of months especially. Totally didn't see Kevin Nash coming though, I was shocked when he was the one to attack Punk. I hate the result but I'm interested in where this goes with Nash involved and how he's involved. Looked as though Triple H was pissed at him and Del Rio, so maybe Triple H vs Nash despite being in The Kliq with HBK and X-Pac? I've heard they've been wanting to do Del Rio vs Rey again but this time on RAW, so expect it to happen. If it was to be for the title, then I was hoping they could have at least delayed it for a while so Punk can have a long and dominant reign. I see Del Rio retaining tonight, or Punk costing him or attacking him after.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:55 pm

But we've already had stupid Del Rio vs Rey.. We don't need it again. Mad
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:57 pm

I'm not saying I like the idea, just saying I heard they were doing it. I just didn't think it would be over the title.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:03 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:

A new bodyguard for Del Rio was discussed as far back as two months ago and it looks as if they have filled that role with Kevin Nash - from a spoiler site.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:37 am

Great event all in all, disappointed by the ending though, don't know why the fuck they had to have Cena lose by a referee's mistake rather than just clean, and disappointed that del Rio is Champion. The Orton-Christian match was excellent, the Divas match was worth watching for once, the 6 Man Tag was pretty good and Sheamus-Mark Henry was as good as a Mark Henry match can ever be.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:00 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Great event all in all, disappointed by the ending though, don't know why the fuck they had to have Cena lose by a referee's mistake rather than just clean, and disappointed that del Rio is Champion. The Orton-Christian match was excellent, the Divas match was worth watching for once, the 6 Man Tag was pretty good and Sheamus-Mark Henry was as good as a Mark Henry match can ever be.

Mark Henry is underrated. I was expecting a better finish to Punk and Cena, but loved the Kevin Nash return Very Happy
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:15 am

easley91 wrote:
    10RLegend wrote:Well well....firstly, was a little disappointed with the ending of the Christian/Orton match, but it was inevitable Orton would lose.

Huh? Orton won. scratch

Anyway onto my thoughts of the PPV. Not happy to be honest, couldn't care less about the 6 man tag at the start, as that was a way to get 6 guys on TV and at the same time rest Rey's knee for tonight. Thought Sheamus would win, but then people bigger than him have lost to Mark Henry and if Henry lost it would just negate everything that's happened to make him look dominant. Pissed about the Divas title, was really hoping Beth would win but she should soon, either or Natalya now they're the 'Divas of Doom'. Not bothered about the Barrett vs Bryan result, clean win for Barrett makes him look good and a loss for Bryan means people won't expect him to win the title when he cashes in so underdog and surprise factors. Pissed about Christian vs Orton, good match, but to have Christian lose his first defense after winning at MITB makes him look shit, especially after he lost his first defense after winning at Extreme Rules. And Orton is now a 9 time champ (WWE & World), title reigns mean nothing anymore do they? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 28 58503 Was delighted that Punk won, and I had a gut feeling of a cash in, I just didn't want it to happen after everything Punk has done for the last couple of months especially. Totally didn't see Kevin Nash coming though, I was shocked when he was the one to attack Punk. I hate the result but I'm interested in where this goes with Nash involved and how he's involved. Looked as though Triple H was pissed at him and Del Rio, so maybe Triple H vs Nash despite being in The Kliq with HBK and X-Pac? I've heard they've been wanting to do Del Rio vs Rey again but this time on RAW, so expect it to happen. If it was to be for the title, then I was hoping they could have at least delayed it for a while so Punk can have a long and dominant reign. I see Del Rio retaining tonight, or Punk costing him or attacking him after.

Oops lol I meant he wouldn't lose.

I've read that Del Rio winning, builds the feud for HHH and Punk. But why did have ADR win it to build a feud with someone else? Who will Del Rio feud with now, Rey or Kofi? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 28 58503 Everything should be clearer after tonight's Raw.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:19 am

10RLegend wrote:
    easley91 wrote:

Huh? Orton won. scratch

Oops lol I meant he wouldn't lose.

I've read that Del Rio winning, builds the feud for HHH and Punk. But why did have ADR win it to build a feud with someone else? Who will Del Rio feud with now, Rey or Kofi? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 28 58503 Everything should be clearer after tonight's Raw.

Del Rio and Nash I reckon are involved somehow with Steph and Triple H. Maybe a new Corporation? and Punk perhaps will feud with them or something. I don't know, can't wait til RAW though to see what happens next and how everything evolves.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:21 am

Maybe HHH had Nash come in or some shit like that because of what Punk said to Stephanie, but I think its more likely that Nash will be ADR's bodyguard.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:26 am

I don't know, maybe Steph brought him in without Trips knowing. It's all guess work at the moment, although more likely Nash is his bodyguard. I'm just happy to see Nash on TV again.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:28 am

Yeah same, hopefully hes on RAW tonight and it wasnt just a pointless one off appearance.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:30 am

It won't be, otherwise there would be no explanation of the attack on Punk. Neutral
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:44 am

easley91 wrote:It won't be, otherwise there would be no explanation of the attack on Punk. Neutral

Yeah thats what I'm saying, but it wouldnt surprise me if we didnt see him Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:51 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    easley91 wrote:It won't be, otherwise there would be no explanation of the attack on Punk. Neutral

Yeah thats what I'm saying, but it wouldnt surprise me if we didnt see him Laughing

I guess whoever 'hired' Nash could explain it without him appearing. I hope not though, I want to see Nash tonight and hear him speak.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:54 am

Yup same, Im off to watch the match mate, back later.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:00 am

Alright dude, I'll be on while City vs Swansea is on. Come on the Swans! Laughing
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:56 am

Found a video this morning, was ready to come in here and say it was pretty average when up popped Big Sexy, jackknifing Punk, winning ADR the title not worthy

6 man tag: Not listed and meant nothing, pretty good match to open the night off.
    Henry v Sheamus: Just about as good as a Mark Henry match can be, was expecting Sheamus to take it if I'm honest, looks like they're really building up Henry as a monster heel, clean win too. (although it was a count out)
    Divas:Longest divas match for months, Kelly is getting better, Beth/Nat will win it at NOC though.
    Barrett v Bryan: Second match of the night where the heel cleanly beats the face, good match between two of the best on SD, will probably involve something to do with the breifcase later down the line.
    Orton v Christian: The Edge swerve was pretty obvious, he's a major face so would make no sense helping out the heel WHC (although I was expecting it to come later in the match, like him giving Orton a chair instead of Christian) annoyed Orton won but Christian had no chance, another solid match.
    Cena v Punk: Hunter did fuck all, which was kinda disappointing - not even a pedigree at the end Sad Cena once again proving he can wrestle a good match. I don't think ANYBODY could of called Nash coming out, don't know how involved he's going to be at his age but I guess Steph (great to see her back wank 2) 'planned it' Maybe one of them is the RAW GM?

Also did anybody else see Cee Lo Green at the end of his performance? I somehow doubt he'll be back on WWE TV anytime soon rofl
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:59 am

I like Cee Lo Green and the 2 tracks he did, just not live. I thought he was poor live. Neutral
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:06 am

yeah I like him too, just didn't work with the WWE crowd.

But it was more the sign he made at the end which made me say he won't be back Wink
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:12 am

I think I wasn't paying attention to that because I missed it. Laughing
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am

6:15? shifty
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:21 am

It could've been a lot worse, he could've done the non-pg version of 'Forget You' which is 'Fuck You'. Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:53 am

Speaking of Nash, he wrote the following on Twitter about tonight's RAW:

"Rumor has it a tall, dark haired dude is going to be on Raw tonight. You better watch. He has a tendency to disappear for months."
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:56 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Speaking of Nash, he wrote the following on Twitter about tonight's RAW:

"Rumor has it a tall, dark haired dude is going to be on Raw tonight. You better watch. He has a tendency to disappear for months."

Nash WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 28 914411

Will he start the show? or will ADR start with Punk interrupting?
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:58 am

Taker coming back? yippeeyippeeyippee

shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:30 am