Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Ben 10
GK01
Jordi
Lux
ShakerMatty
Grenade
Ben
The Zlatan
LeBron
SBSP
Pippo
crump
16 posters

If you had to choose 3 people from the forum to play....

crump
    crump

If you had to choose 3 people from the forum to play.... Empty If you had to choose 3 people from the forum to play....

Post by crump Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:45 am

Monopoly with, who would it be and why?

RR: He'd get all tactical and there would be sparky debates on how he and others approach their game.

Pip: He'd crack loads of puns and be a laugh

Walcott: I'd talk to him about Arsenal and the F1

Post and give an explanation

Last edited by crump on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:51 am; edited 3 times in total
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

If you had to choose 3 people from the forum to play.... Empty Re: If you had to choose 3 people from the forum to play....

Post by Pippo Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:49 am

Chip
    Fine Shagger
    Dan
    SBSP
    SBSP

If you had to choose 3 people from the forum to play.... Empty Re: If you had to choose 3 people from the forum to play....

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:50 am

Can't pick just three. Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:52 am

SBSP
    Danny
    Mouse

Cos they're the people I like most on the forum. Simples
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:53 am

Post an explanation, otherwise it's pointless
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:56 am

Cam wrote:SBSP: Cos he's really cool and will laugh at everything I say shifty
    Danny: Cos he's generally cool and It will give me pleasure to beat him Cool
    Mouse: Cos he's welsh and he likes Anchorman

Cos they're the people I like most on the forum. Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:56 am

Mario - Supports Umm Salal because Melchiot played for them. not worthy
    Luigi - He likes the Mario games and his favorite character is Luigi.
    MasoodAhmed - Likes Eastenders and Masood Ahmed.

And I like these 3 the most, So I would enjoy the game more if I played it with these 3. Hug

Last edited by TheMooseHunter on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:57 am

Jess, Forest and Ben.

The swagger thread originals.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:58 am

If you had to choose 3 people from the forum to play.... 460408
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:00 am

I don't think anyone on here is intelligent enough to play Monopoly.

Maybe Buckaroo?
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:01 am

Hahahaha! Monopoly. I am the master of this board game. I pick the three smartest Monopoly players on the forum, so I can prove my dominance.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:03 am

Dan wrote:I don't think anyone on here is intelligent enough to play Monopoly.

Maybe Buckaroo?

If you had to choose 3 people from the forum to play.... 848922

Operation, MIND = BLOWN
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:05 am

Ludo is more down my alley tbh. Spiffing fun.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:08 am

Rumble in the Jungle was the best

If you had to choose 3 people from the forum to play.... Tomy-rumble-in-the-jungle-board-game
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:11 am

My 3 are

Jela - If he played as quick as he posts then I wont get bored waiting.
    Luke - to bully Jela
    Dan - to stick up for Jela getting bullied

I'm pretty sure i'd win the game in that situation.

If i'm going for fun

Probs Yarn, Ben and Spider but Monopoly can be played with more than 4 so would add Sean, Forest and Dan in there as well.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:13 am

James wrote:Jela - If he played as quick as he posts then I wont get bored waiting.

Laughing
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:15 am

Mauro - because he is able to give a right good old fashioned beasting.
    Liam_B - to share his infinite knowledge on matters
    Arise - for the lulz
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:18 am

Let's see. Sean, Dan, and Che would make me laugh; Ahly and Jamie could talk about Barca; Rei and Rolo could talk about maths or history or stuff; Cam and Danny could argue with each other; and Kyro could call everyone a cunt when he has to pay rent. cheers

Probably missed some people. think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:50 am

CTFC~Ced, Bury and Alastair. We could have a good natter about all lower league stuff and moan about glory supporters. Smile
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:57 am

Radford11 wrote:CTFC~Ced, Bury and Alastair. We could have a good natter about all lower league stuff and moan about glory supporters. Smile
    not worthy Indeed it would be a good game but i would get the car. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:58 am

SBSP wrote:Let's see. Sean, Dan, and Che would make me laugh; Ahly and Jamie could talk about Barca; Rei and Rolo could talk about maths or history or stuff; Cam and Danny could argue with each other; and Kyro could call everyone a cunt when he has to pay rent. cheers

Probably missed some people. think

3 people. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Dave
    Kyro
    Dean
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Depends. Can I be the banker?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:52 pm

I think monopoly is the worst game ever created.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Bogdan
    Dagbon
    Gary Oak
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:11 pm

I don't know how to play Monopoly.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:38 pm

If you actually wanted to play vs people online you can do it here http://www.pogo.com/ Surprised
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Bogdan - Cos it'll be funny to hear him rage when he loses.
    Jord - To rage at Bogdan for raging.
    Pilkz - To laugh with me at them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:21 pm

I'll choose Jess and that's it, and make her use the Iron
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:56 pm

Chris wrote:Dave
    Kyro
    Dean

Feels bad man.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:53 am