Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Sean
Jamie
6 posters

People on this forum pretending they have better sources

Anonymous

People on this forum pretending they have better sources Empty People on this forum pretending they have better sources

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:16 am

than everyone else.

Didn't know anyone on here had the high ups in their club on speed dial. Neutral
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

People on this forum pretending they have better sources Empty Re: People on this forum pretending they have better sources

Post by Jamie Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:18 am

Ryan does.
    Anonymous

People on this forum pretending they have better sources Empty Re: People on this forum pretending they have better sources

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:20 am

Hobbs having medical at Hull. I'm not telling my sources.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:21 am

I have been told that Adam may or may not sign for Liverpool this season. My source is unrevealable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:22 am

Where's Ryan he'll fucking tell you. Doubter. Neutral
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:23 am

I have been informed that 75% of every player who has an agent will sign for Chelsea this Summer. My source is every media outlet.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:23 am

CollieBuddz wrote:I don't wanna come across as the next ITK, but I sort of am. Just been reliably informed that Charlie Adam and Stewart Downing will sign within the next 65 days.
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:24 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    CollieBuddz wrote:I don't wanna come across as the next ITK, but I sort of am. Just been reliably informed that Charlie Adam and Stewart Downing will sign within the next 65 days.

laugh
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:29 am

I travel in various circles.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:34 am

CollieBuddz wrote:The club are aware of Mata, but he's not priority. As always, if the price is right, we'll get him. But if the deal is not done by the 31st of August, I don't expect it to be done.

You know there's going to be a Twitter account setup soon to put this info out there...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:36 am

Aaron wrote:
    CollieBuddz wrote:The club are aware of Mata, but he's not priority. As always, if the price is right, we'll get him. But if the deal is not done by the 31st of August, I don't expect it to be done.

You know there's going to be a Twitter account setup soon to put this info out there...
    brb.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 am

I speak to Pam the dinner lady at Arsenal. shifty
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:57 am

I know someone a year younger than me who trains with the Watford first team so he gives me a few hints......

But admittedly we don't really talk much silent
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:31 am

I know a few players at my club. Simples

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 1:14 am