Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Cameron.
LeBron
Dink
Zzonked
Clark
Walcott
Jack
Jord
VoiceOfTheVoiceless
Cristiano
ayvee1
Steadman
luke.
blackskar
Danny
Cadbury
The Zlatan
Kris
Roloman4
SBSP
Royal
ShakerMatty
Pippo
Jamie
Potato-7
Mason
menalawyerguy
Theo Filippo
Kuled
Mal
Gegilworld93
Sean
Jordi
ResurrectionRooney
38 posters

Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned

Kuled

Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned

Post by Kuled Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:02 am

no one likes him apart from you and forest Simples
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned

Post by Pippo Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 am

Kuled wrote:no one likes him apart from you and forest Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 3 225495

False, since a few members from EA have joined and he is poular there, so they will also like him.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 am

Good bump Kuled, it's time to go for this cunt. He hasn't even apologised for breaching my copyright.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:06 am

Fantastic bump.

BAAAAAAANNNNHAMMMMERRRRR. Mob
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:07 am

Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 3 BanHim
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:17 am

Agreed RR, what would we do without you?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:19 am

Mal is on. eek3
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:21 am

He better not ban him.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:22 am

Mal might have realised that it would be ridiculous to perma ban me, at least I hope so.

As for my popularity on here, I really don't give a fuck if people like me on a forum Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:23 am

Just because people don't like him he should be banned? Neutral

What a ridiculous reason to be banned. He hasn't done anything wrong, so Gegilworld93 remains here!
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:25 am

He got banned for doing something on Another Forum, something that didn't even warrant a ban. I have warned The-Plamaker about troll threats coming from EA and I never got banned there.

I think the moderators here play favourites sometimes, I really do.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:29 am

Forest wrote:Just because people don't like him he should be banned? Neutral

What a ridiculous reason to be banned. He hasn't done anything wrong, so Gegilworld93 remains here!
    he has

Pip wrote:He got banned for doing something on Another Forum, something that didn't even warrant a ban. I have warned The-Plamaker about troll threats coming from EA and I never got banned there.

thats because they didn't know that you warned us Neutral
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:30 am

Kuled wrote:
    Forest wrote:Just because people don't like him he should be banned? Neutral

he has

Pip wrote:He got banned for doing something on Another Forum, something that didn't even warrant a ban. I have warned The-Plamaker about troll threats coming from EA and I never got banned there.

thats because they didn't know that you warned us Neutral

They did though. Not sure if the mods did, but the members did and they could have reported me Neutral.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:31 am

did they? link me
    and their mods are shit you should know that by now Laughing
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:33 am

Kuled wrote:did they? link me

Old chat thread got deleted so I can't.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 am

Mal wrote:I read the EA chat thread and he's basically a mole. He trolls here, pretending he's a regular member.

This sums it up. He became a moderator over there and deleted the Chat thread to get rid of the evidence.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 am

then i don't believe you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:36 am

Pip wrote:

No it didn't. Confused
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:36 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Mal wrote:I read the EA chat thread and he's basically a mole. He trolls here, pretending he's a regular member.

This sums it up. He became a moderator over there and deleted the Chat thread to get rid of the evidence.

No he didn't Neutral
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:37 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Pip wrote:

No it didn't. Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 3 894246

Must have been moved then.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:37 am

Pip wrote:

No he didn't Neutral

Well the topic where the offending posts were has mysteriously disappeared.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:39 am

Pip wrote:

No he didn't Neutral

Well the topic where the offending posts were has mysteriously disappeared.

Well that wasn't Gegil. He has been on holiday. Must have been either Snake, Robbie or Diavolo and it was deleted because it was slowing down the forum.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:54 am

He should be banned for rating Diego Capel.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:02 am

Why do Pip and Forest insist on bumming the people everyone hate?
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:28 am

RR what the fuck are you talking about? facepalm
    I was never a mod there, I only could give out infractions once due to a glitch, told the mods about it and they fixed it.
    As Pip already said, I was on holiday for the past two weeks and the old Chat thread was glitching all the time so they apparently made a new one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:42 am

Cadbury wrote:Why do Pip and Forest insist on bumming the people everyone hate?

Because there's no reason for these people to be hated by everyone.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:51 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:RR what the fuck are you talking about? facepalm
    I was never a mod there, I only could give out infractions once due to a glitch, told the mods about it and they fixed it.
    As Pip already said, I was on holiday for the past two weeks and the old Chat thread was glitching all the time so they apparently made a new one.
    You banned me. Neutral
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:51 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:RR what the fuck are you talking about? facepalm

Given your record as a trustworthy poster in the past, I'll take your word for it.

Spoiler:

You banned me as well you cunt.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:10 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:RR what the fuck are you talking about? Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 3 58503

Given your record as a trustworthy poster in the past, I'll take your word for it.

Spoiler:

You banned me as well you cunt.
    Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 3 Ohnoesfire
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:13 am

Theo and Zlatan was trolling on EA and Gegil told everyone that they were from the playmaker so they came and had a trolling spree here. He just stirs shit up Simples

Hang the bastard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:07 am