Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Cameron.
LeBron
Dink
Zzonked
Clark
Walcott
Jack
Jord
VoiceOfTheVoiceless
Cristiano
ayvee1
Steadman
luke.
blackskar
Danny
Cadbury
The Zlatan
Kris
Roloman4
SBSP
Royal
ShakerMatty
Pippo
Jamie
Potato-7
Mason
menalawyerguy
Theo Filippo
Kuled
Mal
Gegilworld93
Sean
Jordi
ResurrectionRooney
38 posters

Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned

Anonymous

Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 13 Empty Re: Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:43 am

So should Toblerones, they are bad for you.
    Anonymous

Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 13 Empty Re: Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:44 am

Toblerones shouldnt be banned, STEPS should be banned. and Jeff. Jeff.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:48 am

Happy Easter

Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 13 Lindt-gold-bunny-low-res
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:52 am

phaggots, everywhere.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:00 am

Toblerones should definitely be banned.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:11 am

Agreed.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:29 am

Gegil has changed his ways and has become a loving member of the playmaker forum not worthy I apologise for wanting you banned.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:30 am

SB was such a retard in this thread. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:32 am

Theo Filippo wrote:SB is such a retard. Laughing

I know, tell me about it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:36 am

Kuled wrote:Gegil has changed his ways and has become a loving member of the playmaker forum not worthy I apologise for wanting you banned.
    In all honesty, every newcomer is hated by the majority on here for their first two months.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Gegil did nothing wrong to be banned in the first place Laughing

Threads like this highlight the sheep mentality of the majority of members
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Guest wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:I would like to make a comment here... It's fucking ridiculous, draconic, and totalitarian to ban someone for something that happened somewhere else... it seems kind if pathetic to me that RR would go to EA and look for dirt on Gegil.

If someone in Romania was planning to bomb America, and the White House had information about it, would you advise them to do nothing?

rofl talking on another forum...bombing america
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Gegil's ok, It's Grenade that should be banned. Cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Guest wrote:Calm down Lindor.

Who is guest and who is Lindor
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Billy Davies wrote:
    Guest wrote:Calm down Lindor.

Who is guest and who is Lindor
    Probably Robyn and I'm guessing she means the Swiss chocolate brand Laughing.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:26 pm

If you are really serious about trolling those * on EA Sports forums, here's how you want to go about it.

Bump loads of threads with autoplay YouTube videos, and post them in the chat thread. To do this, post a YouTube video in the same way you do normally, but with %26autoplay=1%26loop=1 after the video id. Further, go onto Encyclopedia Dramatica and go on to the page called 'Pain Series', it contains some highly offensive images, place those images into innocently titled Private Messages and send them to the members you don't like, Cheesey Justin would be a particularly good target.

rofl
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:42 am

Laughing
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:18 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Gegil's ok, It's Grenade that should be banned. Cunt.
    Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 13 Morganfreemanhemad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:59 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Gegil's ok, It's Grenade that should be banned. Cunt.
    Lol, Your mad.
    Jontas
    Jontas

Post by Jontas Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:58 am

Gegil is a good man
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:26 pm

I stick by my call for a ban.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:05 am

Sean wrote:I stick by my call for a ban.
    lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:53 pm