Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Cameron.
LeBron
Dink
Zzonked
Clark
Walcott
Jack
Jord
VoiceOfTheVoiceless
Cristiano
ayvee1
Steadman
luke.
blackskar
Danny
Cadbury
The Zlatan
Kris
Roloman4
SBSP
Royal
ShakerMatty
Pippo
Jamie
Potato-7
Mason
menalawyerguy
Theo Filippo
Kuled
Mal
Gegilworld93
Sean
Jordi
ResurrectionRooney
38 posters

Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned

ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:17 am

Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 2 Imager
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:18 am

This thread shows where the real power lies on The Playmaker.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:19 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    James wrote:Fillipo, there are things called disposable emails. They take less than a minute to make.

Could make the forum require an ISP e-mail address to sign up with.
    We've already made it so new accounts need to be activated by an admin.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:19 am

Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 2 Ali-g
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:30 am

cheers
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:34 am

Mal wrote:
    Pip wrote:I refuse to sign this petition.

Tough shit. He's banned.

How long for?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:36 am

Royal wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    James wrote:Fillipo, there are things called disposable emails. They take less than a minute to make.

Never used to be like that.

I'll admit I created a bunch of accounts to sabotage crumps poll which worked until he had Konchesky removed. silent
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 am

Pip wrote:
    Mal wrote:

Tough shit. He's banned.

How long for?

Forever.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:35 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Pip wrote:
    Mal wrote:

Tough shit. He's banned.

How long for?

Forever.

Serious?

Shit, I liked him Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 2 1371890812.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 am

That is true what that Cheesyjustin said, it went along the lines of "The reason I am called Cheesyjustin is because I have a cheesy dick and I fancy Justin Bieber, so it all makes sense".

There gunna troll Playmaker, but at the end of the Day, Mal and Royal are like Cameron and Clegg and there gunna clear that trollin' shit up! king
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:42 am

I would like to make a comment here... It's fucking ridiculous, draconic, and totalitarian to ban someone for something that happened somewhere else... it seems kind if pathetic to me that RR would go to EA and look for dirt on Gegil.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:45 am

Roloman4 wrote:I would like to make a comment here... It's fucking ridiculous, draconic, and totalitarian to ban someone for something that happened somewhere else... it seems kind if pathetic to me that RR would go to EA and look for dirt on Gegil.

If someone in Romania was planning to bomb America, and the White House had information about it, would you advise them to do nothing?
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Post by Roloman4 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 am

Dan wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:I would like to make a comment here... It's fucking ridiculous, draconic, and totalitarian to ban someone for something that happened somewhere else... it seems kind if pathetic to me that RR would go to EA and look for dirt on Gegil.

If someone in Romania was planning to bomb America, and the White House had information about it, would you advise them to do nothing?

That's a good point, it still seems kind of excessive to me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:49 am

Gegil was alright though, I don't get why he's been given a 30 day ban for a meaningless comment on another forum which didn't really affect us, yet some people say much worse on this forum, and only receive infractions or at worse, a 3 day ban.

Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:51 am

Being in Iceland now, I feel that I might be in a great position to troll the EA forums (not my personal IP at all)
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:51 am

A meaningless ban though. Mods/Admins, hang your head in shame.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:52 am

Someone posted a link to the thread where they were organising their trolling of this forum, I saw that Gegil had copied and pasted one of my posts from a private forum on here over onto there. The cunt can't be trusted, end of story.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:52 am

Kris wrote:Being in Iceland now, I feel that I might be in a great position to troll the EA forums (not my personal IP at all)

Lucky man Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 2 1371890812
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:53 am

I apologise for inviting him to the forum. Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 am

This isn't ban worthy at all.

ok RR just wrote this, Snake, just to be prepared

If you are really serious about trolling those * on EA Sports forums, here's how you want to go about it.

Bump loads of threads with autoplay YouTube videos, and post them in the chat thread. To do this, post a YouTube video in the same way you do normally, but with %26autoplay=1%26loop=1 after the video id. Further, go onto Encyclopedia Dramatica and go on to the page called 'Pain Series', it contains some highly offensive images, place those images into innocently titled Private Messages and send them to the members you don't like, Cheesey Justin would be a particularly good target.

He's a regular member on both sites so was just warning the moderator over there, don't blame him.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Post by Roloman4 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:55 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

Someone posted a link to the thread where they were organising their trolling of this forum, I saw that Gegil had copied and pasted one of my posts from a private forum on here over onto there. The cunt can't be trusted, end of story.

I will end my participation in this discussion here, but I still have my reservations over this development.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:00 am

Forest wrote:This isn't ban worthy at all.

If you are really serious about trolling those * on EA Sports forums, here's how you want to go about it.

Bump loads of threads with autoplay YouTube videos, and post them in the chat thread. To do this, post a YouTube video in the same way you do normally, but with %26autoplay=1%26loop=1 after the video id. Further, go onto Encyclopedia Dramatica and go on to the page called 'Pain Series', it contains some highly offensive images, place those images into innocently titled Private Messages and send them to the members you don't like, Cheesey Justin would be a particularly good target.

He's a regular member on both sites so was just warning the moderator over there, don't blame him.

He got off lucky. Not long ago you were shot for being a traitor.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:08 am

Royal wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

No wonder me and Polska invites never worked in that time Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:09 am

Dan wrote:

He got off lucky. Not long ago you were shot for being a traitor.

Me? A traitor!? Surprised

Playmaker till I die! I'm Playamker till I die! ... shifty
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:13 am

That was written in a private forum for The Playmaker members, it was intended to only be read by Playmaker members. Posting it in another forum like that is a disgrace, indeed it breaches copyright law.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:57 am

can't believe people are sticking up for that cunt.
    he doesn't like this forum and wants everyone to still use the EA one (read some of the welcome threads) and has a go at EVERYONE
    i'm glad that guy's gone for good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Kuled wrote:can't believe people are sticking up for that cunt.
    he doesn't like this forum and wants everyone to still use the EA one (read some of the welcome threads) and has a go at EVERYONE
    i'm glad that guy's gone for good.
    He also touched Jess. Cry
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Mal wrote:30 days but I'll make it permanent soon.
    Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 2 274189
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:00 am

Mischief
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:01 am

Kuled wrote:
    Mal wrote:30 days but I'll make it permanent soon.
    Petition for gegilworld93 to be permanently banned - Page 2 274189

Why the fuck did you bump this?

Now power hungry Mal will ban him for no reason.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:39 pm