Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Barton
Jordi
fluffy_kittens
Danny
Lux
Steadman
Schnix
The Zlatan
Jord
13 posters

What was the last PES game you owned?

Poll

The last PES game I owned was

[ 0 ]
    What was the last PES game you owned? Bar_left0%What was the last PES game you owned? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What was the last PES game you owned? Bar_left5%What was the last PES game you owned? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What was the last PES game you owned? Bar_left0%What was the last PES game you owned? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What was the last PES game you owned? Bar_left5%What was the last PES game you owned? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What was the last PES game you owned? Bar_left15%What was the last PES game you owned? Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 5 ]
    What was the last PES game you owned? Bar_left25%What was the last PES game you owned? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What was the last PES game you owned? Bar_left10%What was the last PES game you owned? Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 8 ]
    What was the last PES game you owned? Bar_left40%What was the last PES game you owned? Bar_right [40%] 

Total Votes: 20
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

What was the last PES game you owned? Empty What was the last PES game you owned?

Post by Jord Sun May 15, 2011 2:47 am

I haven't owned a Pro Evolution Soccer game since the 2008 version I think. Anyway I keep thinking of buying the newest addition each year.. But then I play the demo and I just find it so poor compared to FIFA. I don't believe PES has been a decent game since PES6 (which is hands down my favourite football game).

PES 2012 has been confirmed but I'm lazy and can't be bothered to find any pictures or videos(If there are any). So will you buy it? Or are you like me and wished Konami saved themselves from the humility and stopped at PES6?
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

What was the last PES game you owned? Empty Re: What was the last PES game you owned?

Post by The Zlatan Sun May 15, 2011 2:52 am

I have PES2010. But the last one that I played extensively was PES6.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

What was the last PES game you owned? Empty Re: What was the last PES game you owned?

Post by Schnix Sun May 15, 2011 3:19 am

i dont have xbox/ps3 so fifa always sucked for me. fifa for PC was always the ps2 old gen version. it's crap compared to the xbox/ps3 version

but even tho fifa11 for PC this year is new gen, it crashes way too much. in CM, i couldn't get past preseason. i tried two CM games and it was the same issue. PES on the other hand has never crashed on me
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 3:21 am

Buy it every year alongside FIFA and sometimes FM.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Sun May 15, 2011 3:24 am

I play both Fifa 11 and Pro Evo 2011. Pro Evolution's Become A Legend mode shits on Fifa's Career Mode as a player.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun May 15, 2011 3:38 am

Last and only time was 03.

Played it a fair amount of times over the years and never liked it at all.

FIFA, always been the best Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 3:47 am

I got this years game for Christmas. Haven't been on it since about December 29th Neutral

It is a good game though. I just prefer Fifa and don't play much PS3
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun May 15, 2011 3:51 am

Never owned a PES game. Neutral

Last one I played was PES 4. Laughing
    Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

Post by Schnix Sun May 15, 2011 3:52 am

pes 7 and 8 were terrible

9 and 10 were tolerable but not spectacular

11 is great, first time it's been better than its fifa counterpart since the 2006 series

pes 5 and 6 were still the best out of the entire series, but i'm having trouble playing it now because there's not that many mods readily available for them. too many unlicensed leagues, players, and teams. palermo is like FC Sicily Rosa or something, which is ridiculous. gameplay wise, it's still one of the best. that said i still have PES6 installed on my PC when i want to play some classic 05/06 teams. i really should get a classic/history/vintage mod for pes11...
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun May 15, 2011 3:56 am

FIFA 6 was terrible, it was like they went backwards 5 years "FIFA Street 3" style.

Other then that though.......FIFA > PES Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:32 am

FIFA 11 = PES11
    FIFA10 > PES10
    FIFA09 > PES09
    FIFA08 < PES08
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 10:01 am

fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sun May 15, 2011 1:21 pm

never played/owned one
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun May 15, 2011 6:41 pm

PES2008, was a pile of shite.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun May 15, 2011 10:33 pm

PES 6 was the last one i owned. It was quality, since then they've all been shit.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Sun May 15, 2011 11:55 pm

PES 10.

Fifa 07 is my favourite football game of all time though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 12:27 am

Fifa and Pes where equal on the PS2.

Since new gen, Pes has went backwards and Fifa has got better.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 7:16 am

PES10 was the last one I got. I only played it for the Champions League mode and Be a legend.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 7:16 am

PES10 was the last one I got. I only played it for the Champions League mode and Be a legend.

LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Mon May 16, 2011 9:49 am

I had every PES up to 09, Be a Legend > Be a Pro!
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue May 17, 2011 4:24 am

I got PES 2010 on offer for £20, luckily I realized it was rubbish quickly and sold it to someone else for £20.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat May 21, 2011 1:23 am

Never owned a PES game, FIFA every year Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:33 am

They are getting worse year by year. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:49 pm