Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
SBSP
Mouse
Muse
Scouser_Dave
Jord
El Jefe
LeBron
blackskar
Theo Filippo
Kuled
14 posters

mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid

Anonymous

mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid Empty mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:59 am

"he should apologize for slamming by son into the ground"

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/17/mother-australian-bully-body-slammed-video-demands-apology-victim/undefined

wow , she and her son a cockslap to the face

for those who have not seen the video

here

fat kid getting bullied by skinny little bitch bully, but then fat kid beasts him and now the mother of the bully is thinking of sueing and wants apology lol
    Kuled

mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid Empty Re: mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid

Post by Kuled Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:00 am

bitch Neutral
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid Empty Re: mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:01 am

That fat kid beasted him mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:01 am

"i didnt think what my son did to him warranted being slammed"

what a stupid bitch
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:03 am

mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid 70955 Dubbed 'The punisher'
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:03 am

Stupid women Neutral

She should be more concerned she's raised a twat as a son.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:04 am

This doesn't look related to football to me... Rolling Eyes

Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:05 am

Perhaps instead of the comment, you might have done the right thing and reported it thumb
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:05 am

It is.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:07 am

blackskar wrote:Perhaps instead of the comment, you might have done the right thing and reported it thumb

I was only joking Sad

mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid 412
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:11 am

The victim is a legend. Take that you bullying little wank.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:32 am

Fat Kid is God
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:32 am

There needs to be one of those motivational poster things about the fat kid not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:51 am

Jesus he slammed that bully, he can't even walk straight after Laughing
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:29 am

''Snorlax used Body Slam.

Rattata was paralyzed.

Rattata fainted''

Pip was that you commenting on youtube? Surprised
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:38 am

nah
    Pip is Ultraneuf i think
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/Ultraneuf
    That's pip cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:43 am

mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid Finishhim7zdy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:49 am

Can't believe that skinny kid is in Grade 7 and the fat kid in Grade 10. rofl
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:52 am

Thing is.. Fatty now knows he has the power. He'll be the bully soon enough.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:07 am

She called her kid Ritchard?

Fuck, that woman needs to be slammed to the ground. And not in a sexual way.. Neutral
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:15 am

Should have followed it up with a big boot. Show the little twat who's boss.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:18 am

Kid in the white needs a boot to the face as well.
    Muse

Post by Muse Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:07 am

I love that fat kid not worthy
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:37 am

Muse wrote:I love that fat kid mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid 914411

A FELLOW MUSE FAN Wanking
    Muse

Post by Muse Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:39 am

mouseboy11 wrote:
    Muse wrote:I love that fat kid mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid 914411

A FELLOW MUSE FAN Wanking

YEAH! Awesome Face lol
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:40 am

Muse wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:

A FELLOW MUSE FAN mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid 571453

YEAH! mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid 781738 lol

not worthy welcome, i saw them live best night ever not worthy

Also

mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid 4478c706_0c0f_20ce
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:41 am

I really don't see why the little kid was stupid enough to pick on a kid twice his size. rofl

TBF he shouldn't have slammed him on concrete. He could have easily killed him. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:50 am

I thought they were the same age. But the fat kid is 3 years older than him. Laughing

Not that impressive now.
    Muse

Post by Muse Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:53 am

mouseboy11 wrote:
    Muse wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:

A FELLOW MUSE FAN mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid 571453

YEAH! mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid 781738 lol

not worthy welcome, i saw them live best night ever not worthy

Also

mother of the skinny bully that got owned by the fat kid 4478c706_0c0f_20ce

Thanks Smile , Aww i would give anything to see them live, hoping they make a new album soon and start touring again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm