Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Theo Filippo
Uncle John from Jamaica
Danny
dena
Hitchy
luke.
Gegilworld93
Barton
LeBron
Jord
Jack
moscowmadeit3
Kuled
blackskar
JamieB
Sean
Zzonked
Laurencio
ResurrectionRooney
23 posters

How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words?

Poll

Punishment?

[ 1 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 Bar_left2%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 3 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 Bar_left7%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 12 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 Bar_left28%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 Bar_right [28%] 
    [ 8 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 Bar_left19%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 10 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 Bar_left23%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 9 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 Bar_left21%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 Bar_right [21%] 

Total Votes: 43
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 Empty Re: How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words?

Post by Jord Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:03 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:I'm curious as to how this genocide punishment would go about. Would it be a genocide on scousers, striker, or just people named Wayne?

The first one hopefully.

How about you fuck off eh, bet you're some little inbred twat wearing a Lonsdale tracky while sitting with your Fila cap and your bench glasses.

Not all scousers are red, nor are all mancs a horrible twat like yourself.

I reported him. What a terrible thing to say.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 Empty Re: How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words?

Post by LeBron Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:06 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:I'm curious as to how this genocide punishment would go about. Would it be a genocide on scousers, striker, or just people named Wayne?

The first one hopefully.

How about you fuck off eh, bet you're some little inbred twat wearing a Lonsdale tracky while sitting with your Fila cap and your bench glasses.

Not all scousers are red, nor are all mancs a horrible twat like yourself.

Don't try and offend him too much, yeah?

Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:06 am

The United fans are seriously missing the point of this whole situation. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:07 am

JMB_94 wrote:The United fans are seriously missing the point of this whole situation. Laughing

bounce
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:08 am

JMB_94 wrote:The United fans are seriously missing the point of this whole situation. Laughing
    The point is he shouldn't have done it because kids and parents are watching, and I admit it was wrong but people are overreacting.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:09 am

Only because it's Rooney and it's great to see him suffer. I used to have a lot of respect for him but over the past year he's been such a nobhead.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:10 am

He shouldn't have done it but he has apologised so move on. A fine would be the right thing to do if they were going to punish him. People and Media are over reacting to it big time.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:10 am

kyro7 wrote:And I'm not just talking about the bad things Dan, if he does something good they go on about it, if he does something bad they go on about it, and it's because he's one of the biggest English players in the game who's hat a lot of controversy surrounding him, and obviously he's brought it upon himself but I still think the media are all over Rooney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNGsQCTtohM

You can't beat that though, Sky fucking show it without having a look. How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 70955

Are we supposed to believe that the people who edited out that clip from the match footage, the people who are responsible for reviewing them before it goes on air and the people broadcasting it hadn't seen it before? That's possibly the most unlikely thing I've ever heard. Looks to me like they knew exactly what would happen but to create a reaction and increase the "severity" of the situation broadcasted it anyway.

Funnily enough in Norway they showed that footage without any censoring and the commentators eagerly discussed his swearing:
    "It's a disgrace, a fucking disgrace" is what Drogba is shouting, Rune. You can't really say that to the camera, can you?" "Well no, the emotions were running high and Drogba was clearly frustrated, but he can't behave like that." The clip was then replayed 3 times with the swearing uncensored.

Gotta love Television Networks eh? Razz

moscowmadeit3 wrote:He shouldn't have done it but he has apologised
    so move on. A fine would be the right thing to do if they were going to
    punish him. People and Media are over reacting to it big time.

Agree, anything more would be laughable.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:14 am

He's such a moody boy, look at the face on that Laughing
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:14 am

I still don't understand why he went so mental at the camera? He's been playing professional football for 9 years now, he should expect the cameras to get some fucking footage for us poor cunts who spend their money to watch him play.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:14 am

Jord wrote:I still don't understand why he went so mental at the camera? He's been playing professional football for 9 years now, he should expect the cameras to get some fucking footage for us poor cunts who spend their money to watch him play.
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 Choka_Cola_Advert_by_SLaYeRHoLiC666-540x432
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:15 am

Calm down you bloody fairies, I wasn't actually advocating genocide.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:16 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Calm down you bloody fairies, I wasn't actually advocating genocide.

hehe You know how to wind them up Razz
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:18 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Jord wrote:I still don't understand why he went so mental at the camera? He's been playing professional football for 9 years now, he should expect the cameras to get some fucking footage for us poor cunts who spend their money to watch him play.
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 3 Choka_Cola_Advert_by_SLaYeRHoLiC666-540x432
    What have you done!?
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:18 am

OMGOMGOMGOMOGMHESWORED run 2

Rolling Eyes
    Barton

Post by Barton Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:18 am

kyro7 wrote:
    The point is he shouldn't have done it because kids and parents are watching, and I admit it was wrong but people are overreacting.

You were trying to compare what Rooney did to the Arsenal players swearing during their goal celebration, thats completely different, they didn't directly look down the camera and started to doing it, what Rooney did was wreckless and stupid.

Alright he apologised, fair enough, dunno if he should be punished though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:18 am

Jord wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    What have you done!?
    As soon as I saw it I had to quote you with it. -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:19 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

You were trying to compare what Rooney did to the Arsenal players swearing during their goal celebration, thats completely different, they didn't directly look down the camera and started to doing it, what Rooney did was wreckless and stupid.

No I wasn't, I only brung the Arsenal players into it when they said people shouldn't be swearing because people at home will hear it, I know what Rooney done was different.. still get the fuck over it.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:21 am

Any one got a good picture of him saying it?
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:21 am

If Gerrard did something like that his image would change completely, but he actually has some class unlike this mard arse.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:22 am

Jord wrote:If Gerrard did something like that his image would change completely, but he actually has some class unlike this mard arse.

Yeah, that fine upstanding character.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:23 am

Jord wrote:If Gerrard did something like that his image would change completely, but he actually has some class unlike this mard arse.
    The only thing Gerrard is class at is football. Neutral

Don't make Gerrard out to be some classy gentleman.

Last edited by kyro7 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:23 am

What a roll model he is for all young children.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:25 am

kyro7 wrote:

He's alot more classy than Rooney. But that wasn't the point of my post. There are plenty of people all over the globe who look up to Rooney, probably more than any other footballer around and time and time again he keeps doing shit like this. That's the only reason i'm annoyed.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:26 am

What fucking what in the butt. What fucking what in the butt.

Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:26 am

He apologized, Lineker read it at MOTD.
    No big thing, move along.

Laurencio wrote:
    Funnily enough in Norway they showed that footage without any censoring and the commentators eagerly discussed his swearing:
    "It's a disgrace, a fucking disgrace" is what Drogba is shouting, Rune. You can't really say that to the camera, can you?" "Well no, the emotions were running high and Drogba was clearly frustrated, but he can't behave like that." The clip was then replayed 3 times with the swearing uncensored.

Gotta love Television Networks eh? Razz
    Yeah, but that's something different if it isn't an English TV station, in Switzerland it was very similar, but I think if a Swiss player would swear like that they wouldn't have censored it either,
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:26 am

Jord wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

He's alot more classy than Rooney. But that wasn't the point of my post. There are plenty of people all over the globe who look up to Rooney, probably more than any other footballer around and time and time again he keeps doing shit like this. That's the only reason i'm annoyed.

I'm sure you really care about the millions and millions of Rooney's fans who are disappointed that he swore. I bet it keeps you awake at night.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:26 am

Lampard has more class then Gerrard & Rooney put together smug

#justsaying
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:27 am

I agree with what Kyro said, it was wrong he shouldnt have done it, but it should be left at that, not a massive deal really
    Barton

Post by Barton Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:28 am

kyro7 wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

No I wasn't, I only brung the Arsenal players into it when they said people shouldn't be swearing because people at home will hear it, I know what Rooney done was different.. still get the fuck over it.

Im not making a big deal out of this, its just that most of you are jut denying that he did anything wrong at all. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 8:48 am