Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Theo Filippo
Uncle John from Jamaica
Danny
dena
Hitchy
luke.
Gegilworld93
Barton
LeBron
Jord
Jack
moscowmadeit3
Kuled
blackskar
JamieB
Sean
Zzonked
Laurencio
ResurrectionRooney
23 posters

How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words?

Poll

Punishment?

[ 1 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 Bar_left2%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 3 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 Bar_left7%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 12 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 Bar_left28%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 Bar_right [28%] 
    [ 8 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 Bar_left19%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 10 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 Bar_left23%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 9 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 Bar_left21%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 Bar_right [21%] 

Total Votes: 43
    Anonymous

How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 Empty Re: How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:01 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:Take all 19 of Manchester.United's league titles off them How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 706492

No need to throw in the towel just yet.
    Its not over but i just dont think Arsenal are good enough to catch United even if United lost a few points. If it comes up to Arsenal v United being really important i could still see United getting a result. Their will to win is 2nd to none. Crying or Very sad

Yeah, we'll probably win it, but it's far from over.

I agree anything could happen bud you never no but i think its looking good for title 19.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 Empty Re: How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words?

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:47 am

Shouldn't get banned at all. Passion is a huge part of football and it's nice to know some players still have it. I hope he gets off free, and that's from
    A Leeds fan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:18 am

I hear worse on the bus every day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:20 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Shouldn't get banned at all. Passion is a huge part of football and it's nice to know some players still have it. I hope he gets off free, and that's from
    A Leeds fan.

Passion from the game, and holds his club his club to ransom for a pay rise Mischief
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:04 am

Im sure if he added the word 'cunt' some non-united fans (on this forum) would find it acceptable
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:21 am

Arrogant prick. Genital Mutilation.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:22 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Shouldn't get banned at all. Passion is a huge part of football and it's nice to know some players still have it. I hope he gets off free, and that's from
    A Leeds fan.

Passion? Fuck off passion. What shouting a load of swear words into the camera, that's not passion lad. That's arrogance and idiocy.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:23 am

Shouldn't be banned, just fined.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:24 am

Dean wrote:Arrogant prick. Genital Mutilation.
    Might be arrogant and unpleasant, but at least he's got his good looks.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:26 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dean wrote:Arrogant prick. Genital Mutilation.
    Might be arrogant and unpleasant, but at least he's got his good looks.
    And gets sexy young ladies Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:17 pm

The FA have been Investigating Wayne Rooney foul-mouthed celebration at the weekend. He looked into the camera and shouted, "Fuck off! What? Fuck off!"

They have found that he just having an argument with his reflection
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Blackpool Rule wrote:The FA have been Investigating Wayne Rooney foul-mouthed celebration at the weekend. He looked into the camera and shouted, "Fuck off! What? Fuck off!"

They have found that he just having an argument with his reflection
    rofl
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:00 am

Anderson=Class wrote:I hear worse on the bus every day.

Are people on the bus:

A) Saying it to an audience of millions on daytime TV.
    B) Supposedly a role model to kids.
    C) An England international?

Yes? Oh well that's alright then.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:10 am

Have you people slating Rooney ever sworn while watching a football match in public?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:21 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Have you people slating Rooney ever sworn while watching a football match in public?

No.

But the point still stands, having other people who swear doesn't make it okay. It's not because he swore, it's because of how he did it and who he is.

I've not got an opinion on what punishment he should get, just that he shouldn't have done it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:43 am

to be fair you see loads of footballers swearing i agree there was no need for rooney to swear I think most people can agree with that. But the FA are picking on Rooney proberly becasue fergusons one man mission aganst referees. rooney sould get a fine but then should every other footballer who swears on TV.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:47 am

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:56 am

Both of those were answering questions from an interviewer and by accident.

This is more like the Rooney one.

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:59 am

I wasnt making a point i was just posting them. And they have had time to cool down unlike rooney Very Happy
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:03 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:I wasnt making a point i was just posting them. And they have had time to cool down unlike rooney Very Happy

Which is why theirs were by accident and not in reaction to something.

I once said shit in front of my mum because I was in the car and she went over a bump and I ripped a page in my football sticker book. Is that the same as say, making a really nice mothers day breakfast, then saying "YOU FUCKING WHAT? FUCKING WHAT? YEAH THATS FUCKING RIGHT"

That's what it's like. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:20 am

Be prepared for Rooney to be banned, then Fergie to come out and call the FA cunts, and he'll get a touchline ban for even longer. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:48 am

I would not ban him give him a slap on the wrist and tell him not to do it again.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:50 am

He should be banned, the cunt is an animal
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:52 am

yeah lets all go around to his house and kill him and go all over the top and kill him and every body he knows

How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 583302 How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 583302
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:01 am

Wayne Rooney charged.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:02 am

FA charge Rooney for “the use of offensive, insulting and/or abusive language”. Wayne has until 6pm Tues to respond.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:07 am

Fonseca wrote:He should be banned, the cunt is an animal
    Well i did say cut his baws off cause thats suppost to calm animals down. How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? - Page 5 684775

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 6:24 am