Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Theo Filippo
Uncle John from Jamaica
Danny
dena
Hitchy
luke.
Gegilworld93
Barton
LeBron
Jord
Jack
moscowmadeit3
Kuled
blackskar
JamieB
Sean
Zzonked
Laurencio
ResurrectionRooney
23 posters

How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words?

Poll

Punishment?

[ 1 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? Bar_left2%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 3 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? Bar_left7%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 12 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? Bar_left28%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? Bar_right [28%] 
    [ 8 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? Bar_left19%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 10 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? Bar_left23%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 9 ]
    How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? Bar_left21%How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? Bar_right [21%] 

Total Votes: 43
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? Empty How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words?

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Anyone?
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? Empty Re: How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words?

Post by Laurencio Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:22 pm

I'm curious as to how this genocide punishment would go about. Would it be a genocide on scousers, striker, or just people named Wayne?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? Empty Re: How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words?

Post by Zzonked Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Should be brought into a dark room, strapped to a chair and have a room full of people swear at him for hours until he cries, it's the only way he's going to learn his lesson.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Football ban, and he has to give back all the money he's earned.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Electric shock collar like in South Park the movie
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Laurencio wrote:I'm curious as to how this genocide punishment would go about. Would it be a genocide on scousers, striker, or just people named Wayne?

The first one hopefully.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:25 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:I'm curious as to how this genocide punishment would go about. Would it be a genocide on scousers, striker, or just people named Wayne?

The first one hopefully.
    Now that's uncalled for. Neutral
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Why didn't you have spanking as an option? Neutral

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Shouldn't be punished at all. It's a mans game, hardly hurt anyone by swearing.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Forest wrote:Shouldn't be punished at all. It's a mans game, hardly hurt anyone by swearing.

I'm sure all the parents that were watching the football with their children (like my dad does with his daughter (my step sister)) were thrilled to have some fat ogre swear on the tele.

Seeing as my sister will pretty much repeat anything that is said.

Last edited by blackskar on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted repeated words)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Shouldn't watch a mans sport if it's going to offend you then.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:35 pm

What?? Fucking What?????
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:36 pm

blackskar wrote:
    Forest wrote:Shouldn't be punished at all. It's a mans game, hardly hurt anyone by swearing.

I'm sure all the parents that were watching the football with their children (like my dad does with his daughter (my step sister)) were thrilled to have some fat ogre swear on the tele were thrilled.

She'll hear the word soon enough any way.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Forest wrote:Shouldn't watch a mans sport if it's going to offend you then.

No excuse. There's a reason that swearing will get you a hefty fine on TV if it's before a certain time.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:37 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

I'm sure all the parents that were watching the football with their children (like my dad does with his daughter (my step sister)) were thrilled to have some fat ogre swear on the tele were thrilled.

Oh that makes it totally fine then.

I'll go give Rooney a medal for services to children then
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:37 pm

blackskar wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

Oh that makes it totally fine then.

I'll go give Rooney a medal for services to children then
    Exactly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Surely he should have his vocal chords removed for such an atrocious crime?

In all serious, get the fucking cameras out of players face when they are celebrating. Problem solved.

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:38 pm

blackskar wrote:

God help you if you ever go to an actual game - perhaps you bring some headphones or some Kleenex to cry into when the fans use some bad language.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:39 pm

He swore Run
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Where did I say it offended me?

Fucking hell.

I'm saying if a parent of a small child is watching it at home with them it's a massive problem. Learn to read...

Like Dan said, there's a reason there's a watershed and swearing and such isn't allowed...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:40 pm

blackskar wrote:

God help you if you ever go to an actual game - perhaps you bring some headphones or some Kleenex to cry into when the fans use some bad language.

There a difference between a fan swearing, and a player swearing.
    Anonymous

blackskar wrote:

Completely different. Go to a game, you'd exect to hear swearing. Watching the TV at 1 in the afternoon (or whenever it was) you don't.

There's been a big deal made out of it, but at the end of the day, he was wrong to do it. Which is why he apologised.
    Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8HjOFKuGMA

Look at Van Persie there, is it me or does he start telling the crowd to fuck off? shifty

Then another Arsenal player comes in and goes, FUCKING YES.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:41 pm

blackskar wrote:Where did I say it offended me?

Fucking hell.

I'm saying if a parent of a small child is watching it at home with them it's a massive problem. Learn to read...

Like Dan said, there's a reason there's a watershed and swearing and such isn't allowed...
    Please don't say fucking hell on a forum, we have people from the ages of 14 on here.

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:41 pm

blackskar wrote:Where did I say it offended me?

Fucking hell.

Maybe they should ask the crowd to not use swear words in chants aswell then, or the club gets a hefty fine.

shifty
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Dan wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

Completely different. Go to a game, you'd exect to hear swearing. Watching the TV at 1 in the afternoon (or whenever it was) you don't.

There's been a big deal made out of it, but at the end of the day, he was wrong to do it. Which is why he apologised.

He's said sorry? (not looked at sports news today)

Fair enough, atleast he's admitted he made a mistake rather then just pretending it never happened or something.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:43 pm

blackskar wrote:He's said sorry? (not looked at sports news today)

Fair enough, atleast he's admitted he made a mistake rather then just pretending it never happened or something.
    “I want to apologise for any offence that may have been caused by
    my goal celebration, especially to any parents or children that were
    watching,” said Rooney. “Emotions were running high and on
    reflection my heat of the moment reaction was inappropriate, it was not
    aimed at anyone in particular.”
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:43 pm

kyro7 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8HjOFKuGMA

Look at Van Persie there, is it me or does he start telling the crowd to fuck off? How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? 279869

I hear 5 swearwords in 6 seconds! I believe a genocide of Arsenal players is required. How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? 28973
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:43 pm

The first one hopefully.

He's gone there again How should Rooney be punished for saying some swear words? 78475
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:43 pm

kyro7 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8HjOFKuGMA

Look at Van Persie there, is it me or does he start telling the crowd to fuck off? shifty

But it wasn't Rooney so he doesn't matter Run

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:32 pm