Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shogun Total War 2

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Shogun Total War 2 Empty Shogun Total War 2

Post by Lux Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:37 am

Anybody else play this? Been out on Steam/retail for almost a week now....I'd recommend buying from Amazon though (as it's cheaper, you get the limited edition and it's fast delivery).

Big fan of the TW series....played them all except the first one which was Shogun Total War 1 so was interested to see what this would be like.....

It's good for sure, haven't tried the single player too much but it's a big challenge and fun too. Multiplayer is a pain right now as they have to patch it up but you can get into a game it's great.
    Anonymous

Shogun Total War 2 Empty Re: Shogun Total War 2

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:38 pm

proberly wont buy im not a big fan of medievil japan but i may buy it but i havent played any since medievil 2 so not really sure
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:32 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:proberly wont buy im not a big fan of medievil japan but i may buy it but i havent played any since medievil 2 so not really sure

It's a fun game....in the end if you don't care about online play just torrent it for the single player Surprised
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:54 am

yeah i need i decent pc it just broke today dont no whats wrong with it but its an old one anyway so i got my laptop that wont run it but still having fun with rome total war anyway Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:27 am