Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
The Zlatan
dena
Walcott
ayvee1
Cadbury
Kris
LeBron
Sean
Cameron.
Zzonked
Jess
Cornholio
Danny
moscowmadeit3
18 posters

If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?

moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?  Empty If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?

Post by moscowmadeit3 Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:23 am

Basically what the title says - If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be and why?

Mine would have to be Sir Alex Ferguson, Would love to have a conversation with him not worthy
    Danny
    Danny

If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?  Empty Re: If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?

Post by Danny Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:24 am

Most Man Utd legends tbh, couldn't really just pick one Neutral
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?  Empty Re: If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?

Post by Cornholio Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:37 am

Jessica Alba.
    Jess

Post by Jess Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:38 am

Angelina Jolie.

I really admire her. Very Happy
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:41 am

Obama maybe.
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:42 am

Drake not worthy
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:45 am

Brandon Flowers Love
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:52 am

Bill Gates.

Then I can ask him why Windows is so shit.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:54 am

Pixie Lott

Then i'd shag her
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:58 am

forestfcfan wrote:Pixie Lott

Then i'd rape her

fixed
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:58 am

An unknown 18-y/o English girl who used to be a model. No name said here, except the letters LP.

Jess wrote:Angelina Jolie.

Would my ex - who looks like she could be Angelina Jolie's younger sister - be good enough? Because I could make that happen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:58 am

forestfcfan wrote:Pixie Lott

Then i'd shag her

Yeah, but would she shag you?

I've seen you. No, she wouldn't.. Coffee
    Jess

Post by Jess Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:59 am

Thuda wrote:An unknown 18-y/o English girl who used to be a model. No name said here, except the letters LP.

Would my ex - who looks like she could be Angelina Jolie's younger sister - be good enough? Because I could make that happen.

I admire Angelina more for what she does with her fame, rather than her looks or whatever. If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?  279869
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:24 am

|Kyro.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:26 am

Bill Gates
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:36 am

Jens Voigt.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:38 am

Walcott. If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?  293146
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Julian Assange
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Arsene Wenger. His book makes him seem like such a great, intellectual and down to earth man.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:07 am

ayvee1 wrote:Jens Voigt.
    Very good call! I bet after spending an hour with him, you would feel motivated to achieve whatever you wanted in life!
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:10 am

yarnbury11 wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:Jens Voigt.
    Very good call! I bet after spending an hour with him, you would feel motivated to achieve whatever you wanted in life!
    Not sure if troll or not. shifty

Jens Voigt:
    'I’m doing 70 kilometres an hour on the first descent when my front tyre explodes. Before I hit the asphalt I actually manage to think that this is going to hurt,” said Voigt. “Both knees, elbows, hands, shoulders and the entire left side of my body were severely hurt.

My ribs are hurting but hey, broken ribs are overrated anyway,” he added. “Fortunately, I didn’t land on my face this time and I’m still alive.” not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:12 am

Osama Bin Laden If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?  771305
    H-T-W14i
    H-T-W14i

Post by H-T-W14i Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:02 am

Aron Ralston, I admire him for his will to live.
    ES31
    ES31

Post by ES31 Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:11 am

Cornholio wrote:Jessica Alba.

this ^
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:17 am

Jess wrote:
    Thuda wrote:An unknown 18-y/o English girl who used to be a model. No name said here, except the letters LP.

I admire Angelina more for what she does with her fame, rather than her looks or whatever. If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?  279869

Was a half joke, half trying to mess with some minds (which unfortunately failed).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:59 am

Hosny Mubarak...

so I can kill him. rub hands
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:18 am

A stranger that lives in the Solomon Islands.

So I would be in the Solomon Islands...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:22 pm