Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Lux
Benitez
hoggyboy
Cazorla
Samuel-x
Rodallega
TorquayFan
Shelvey
Jordan Henderchip
LittleLuis7
Dink
Sean
SamJ123
BigAndy9
GCU
Drake
Roloman4
LFC_Grunners
Uncle John from Jamaica
El_indian
Pippo
Zzonked
ShakerMatty
27 posters

Official Rugby League Thread

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Official Rugby League Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Official Rugby League Thread

Post by Zzonked Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:33 am

Burytilidie wrote:New Zealand-born Gelling featured for the Roosters in the Toyota Cup in 2009 and 2010 but was dismissed from the New South Wales club for an alleged off-the-field matter in September 2010

Laughing

Apparently he and his roommate just shit everywhere in their room for a "prank" Lol 2
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:34 am

rofl

I hate where our new ground is located now its fucking hard to get to and theres hardly any pubs or bars round it.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:06 pm

I am now working on the match day tickets on the turnstiles or reception yippee means i will miss the beginning of games but meh i will still catch the 2nd half and shit.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:30 am

That's quality, does it mean you get free entry?
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:00 am

Yeah but my dad being the idiot he is has already bought me a fucking season ticket Neutral although i only think the season ticket is 50 quid as you just pay for games what you wan't to go to.
    Edit it was 20 quid.

Last edited by Burytilidie on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:00 am

I have like 4 training days next week Laughing so have to miss college on Monday but i think i get paid and its 7 pound an hour so its pretty good money for the week.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:46 am

Burytilidie wrote:I have like 4 training days next week Laughing so have to miss college on Monday but i think i get paid and its 7 pound an hour so its pretty good money for the week.

4 days training to learn how to take a ticket off someone and press a button? Laughing
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:11 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Burytilidie wrote:I have like 4 training days next week Laughing so have to miss college on Monday but i think i get paid and its 7 pound an hour so its pretty good money for the week.

4 days training to learn how to take a ticket off someone and press a button? Laughing
    Pretty much Laughing but i think I am working on the reception but still... if i get paid I'm not arsed.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:27 am

These lot made a difference to the atmosphere at your ground pal? decent flags anyway, Not going to lie our support has been shocking for the last few years probably due to us being shit and a lot of fans have dropped off each season it was great in 2007 and we were honestly one of the loudest in the league.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:00 am

At away games it's good, the last game of last season at Widnes was probably one of the best supported I've been in, pretty much constantly sang. As that video said that was the first home game, so I'm not really sure about that.

Think it's hard to get motivated when your teams not doing well, takes a lot more effort to be loud at home when you're doing badly.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:46 am

Yeah I'm hoping it will be good in the new ground but we are all on a downer and there is nothing coming out of the club which is motivating me or any fans i think.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:32 am

You should come to Salford next season Zzonked for the friendly or in the Super League as i can then warn you if you are being rude with me. Official Rugby League Thread - Page 15 3925848005
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:25 am

New shirt released the other day.

Home

Official Rugby League Thread - Page 15 Shirt2012_500

Not bad.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:57 am

Burytilidie wrote:You should come to Salford next season Zzonked for the friendly or in the Super League as i can then warn you if you are being rude with me. Official Rugby League Thread - Page 15 3925848005

I'll have to go Coventry City on you. Laughing

And yeah, that shirt is actually pretty nice.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:01 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Burytilidie wrote:You should come to Salford next season Zzonked for the friendly or in the Super League as i can then warn you if you are being rude with me. Official Rugby League Thread - Page 15 3925848005

I'll have to go Coventry City on you. Laughing

And yeah, that shirt is actually pretty nice.
    Better then your away shirt sick and don't unleash the guns on me. Sad
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:20 am

New ground looks cracking its really coming on love the reception and everything although the terracing looks small, btw pal if you ever come to Salford i can get all your details including your number as you have to register with this ticketline thing. hehe
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Merry Christmas the members of this thread cough Zzonked. Hug Smiley
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Burytilidie wrote:New ground looks cracking its really coming on love the reception and everything although the terracing looks small, btw pal if you ever come to Salford i can get all your details including your number as you have to register with this ticketline thing. hehe

Laughing sneaky, I better not put Zzonked as my name when I sign up. shifty

Merry Christmas. xmas
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:36 am

Well i know your first name is Jack so i will search high and low for the last name!
    hoggyboy
    hoggyboy

Supports : chelsea

Post by hoggyboy Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:25 am

st george illawara! fuck yeahhhh!
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:09 am

Hey pal, good to see an NRL fan here, i was going to watch Wests V St George when i went to Australia but i never did Sad, was a cracker of a game though and Wests won in the end Very Happy, i went to Manlys ground when i was there and that was a right shithole Laughing was a shit game as well they battered Sydney and went to Penrith to watch my team Wests destroy them oh and i went Cronulla there is some seriously weird people there.. I hope to go Brisbane when i go back but you can just see how much better the NRL is to the Super League
    hoggyboy
    hoggyboy

Supports : chelsea

Post by hoggyboy Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:58 pm

ShakerMatty wrote:Hey pal, good to see an NRL fan here, i was going to watch Wests V St George when i went to Australia but i never did Official Rugby League Thread - Page 15 1371890812, was a cracker of a game though and Wests won in the end Very Happy, i went to Manlys ground when i was there and that was a right shithole Laughing was a shit game as well they battered Sydney and went to Penrith to watch my team Wests destroy them oh and i went Cronulla there is some seriously weird people there.. I hope to go Brisbane when i go back but you can just see how much better the NRL is to the Super League

good to see one two Wink

we won it the year before but our defence wasnt as good this year and we leaked too many easy tries. I think we hit a bad run of form which ran over to the finals where we really struggled.

who do you support in the super league? i dont really follow it much aside from knowing one of your teams stole trent barrett from us Official Rugby League Thread - Page 15 537999

although there's a really exciting young player that plays for wigan, names sam tonkins? i really hope he replaces mark gasnier, he seems to have a great future, actually reminds me a bit of billy slater
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:54 am

Sorry for the late reply i support Salford City Reds we're shit. Neutral

We proved this today by losing 36-12 to Leigh FUCKING LEIGH WITH OUR FUCKING FIRST TEAM OUT SAME OLD SALFORD SAME OLD SHIT.
    Their was booing at the end i didn't boo i just stood there shocked at the shit performance and the guy over the PA went calm down its only a friendly.. Neutral
    i missed the first 10 minutes luckily Laughing as the ticket office was hectic and some Wigan fan moaned at me was it you Zzonked in disguise? shifty
    Anyway today will not attract anyone who came for the first time to come back.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:04 am

@samtomkins1
    sam tomkins
    @briers6 have a good holiday , make sure you all do plenty of drinkin, partying, bad food, sun bathing n that. #donttrain

Razz

I will phone you at the ticket office one day and complain about something stupid. think
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:23 am

Tomkins. not worthy
    Might as well train our players in Afghanistan it might make them play better..

I look forward to your call Laughing, Hello Matthew from Salford Community Stadium how may i help you?

ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:14 am

Everybody was getting moaned at the ticket office on Sunday apart from me. rofl
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:03 am

16 days to go before it starts again Very Happy

Annoying how our first game is Leeds away Sad
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:06 am

I don't even want the season to start, I can't deal with the emotional highs and lows. Laughing

Wigan will probably finish about 4th and not win anything anyway. It's Warrington's year this year, they'll win the league.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:47 am

After looking at our fixtures at the start of the season, i don't want it to start now Sad

Leeds Away
    Wakefield Away
    St Helens Home
    Warrington Away

Cry
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:14 am

We will finish 13th or maybe even 14th. eek3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 7:16 am