Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Picklive fantasy football

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Picklive fantasy football Empty Picklive fantasy football

Post by Lux Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:22 am

This isn't like any other fantasy football you probably know...as it's based on individual games as a whole or just on 7 1/2 minutes of play.

You can score points for passes, tackles, shots, saves, goals etc....you select 3 players (or 5 for a big game i.e. based on 90 minutes) and you can make 3 subs in the short games too. For an explanation of how this game works try out the free demo here https://picklive.com/play/demo

The biggest plus point is that you can win real money if you do well. Of course if there's money to win then you've got to pay a price....but so far I deposited £5 and I've been staying about break even......right now I've got the highest score in the week for a livegame (7 1/2 minute games) . The more people who put money in.....the bigger the reward. There's also a weekly £100 minimum jackpot for that so I could be in the money eek2...and if you score over 75 points in a 7 1/2 minute game you win a massive bonus (right now it's £1.8k)

Anyway if any of you are interested when you sign up (no payment or credit card details required) you get £3 to play with for free...no strings attached...you could not spend a penny and win hundreds....you've got nothing to lose so I don't see why anyone wouldn't at least have a go.

Here's the link...... https://picklive.com/r/0c9275 I know that a lot of people get annoyed about dishonesty so I'm just going to say that that link is a referral from me so if you were to spend any of your money then I'd get a bonus. If you don't want to do that then just use www.picklive.com

p.s. if you have problems with playing on Chrome then try IE/Mozilla

It is fun and can spice up football matches that you normally wouldn't care about.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Picklive fantasy football Empty Re: Picklive fantasy football

Post by Cornholio Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:04 am

Picklive fantasy football Tumbleweed004gi3
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:12 am

Laughing
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:19 am

If people don't want to try it out for free then fine by me Snooty
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:20 am

Had a look but don't have a clue how it works.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:27 am

Ben10 wrote:Had a look but don't have a clue how it works.

I'll explain the 7 1/2 minute one.

-You pick 3 players at the start of the game.
    -You play against anyone else who is playing in the same game as you.
    -Your account is charged £1 (or £3 if you do the £3 live game)
    -The game runs 7 1/2 minutes long.
    -You pick up points for passes (1), interceptions (1), tackles (3), goals (20), assists (10), crosses (1), shots on target (5), shots off target (2), saves (5), goalkeeper actions (1).
    -You lose points for fouls (-3), red cards (-20), yellow cards (-10), failed pass (-1), own goal (-20), offside (-3), penalty missed (-20).
    -You can make 3 substitutions throughout the game if you don't think your player is doing or you simply want a change.....
    -At the end of the 7 1/2 minutes the winnings are splits between 1st and 2nd (and maybe 3rd depending)...though ofc 1st gets the most.
    -If a player is subbed by the manager e.g. Rooney comes off for Hernandez and you had Rooney then you carry on with Hernandez.

The big game is the same except you spend £2, it lasts the whole 90 minutes and you can't make any subs.

All the games are real life, real time football matches being played....most of which are on TV.

Right now I'm in the lead on the weekly jackpot as I scored 38 points in a 7 1/2 minute live game (Welbeck cheers 2 )...if I get to the end of the week and I'm still top then that's £100.

Last edited by Luxz0rz on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:41 am

Cheers, still sounds confusing though. So, say I wanted to do it live with the Barca match now and selected Xavi, would I get a point for every pass immediately when he does it?
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:43 am

Ben10 wrote:Cheers, still sounds confusing though. So, say I wanted to do it live with the Barca match now and selected Xavi, would I get a point for every pass immediately when he does it?

If a Barcelona match was on Picklive then yes.....every time Xavi makes a pass you score a point. It's all up to date and there is a stats archive on the site which lets you see all the points.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:00 am

If you're stuck inside this evening you might as well use that free £3 worth of picklive bets on the Stuttgart vs Munich match or Real Madrid vs Sevilla match tonight......or the City vs Everton game tomorrow eek2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 7:47 am