Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Jordi
Kris
Lux
Hernandez_14
El Jefe
Ben
Drake
Mario
Muhkoo
The Bat-Man
ShakerMatty
CoVkId01
16 posters

UEFA Under 21 Championship Fantasy Football

CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

UEFA Under 21 Championship Fantasy Football Empty UEFA Under 21 Championship Fantasy Football

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:59 am

On the UEFA site there is a fantasy football game for the under 21 championships taking place in Denmark next week.

It's on the same site as the CL and EL fantasy games, but currently only has 1,279 players Neutral

Probably not as good as the PL and WC games, but should be a alright. Picking a team (that you know of) isn't easy though, most of the more well known players are above £8m, and you only have £90m to spend, but there are some good cheaper options. *cough* Aron Gunnarsson *cough* shifty

If your struggling finding players for your team, have a look at the tipsters guide to the squads...

Finding the perfect team in the UEFA European Under-21 Championship is not for the faint-hearted, with some unfamiliar names providing a daunting task, but the Tipster is here to help as McDonald's Under-21 Fantasy Football returns.

Available for 10 million is FC Barcelona's Bojan Krkić but his Spain colleague Adrián − who struck three goals in six qualifying matches, including two in the play-offs − is slightly better value at 9.5. That is the same price as qualifying top scorer Tomáš Pekhart, who hit nine in six games and is fancied to add to that incredible tally as the Czech Republic take on Ukraine on Matchday 1.

Cheaper alternatives to consider are Nassim Ben Khalifa of Switzerland (5.5 million) and Iceland's Alfred Finnbogason (7 million).

Spain seem to have the strongest squad going into the tournament and their midfield looks particularly impressive. Juan Mata, Sergio Canales and Diego Capel are Liga regulars but all three will cost you more than 9 million. Notably, Capel scored three in qualifying. One of the top assist scorers in qualifying was Thomas Cleverley and the English midfielder offers value at 8 million.

The Czech Republic had the best defensive record in qualifying − including two clean sheets in the play-offs – so have to be worth considering when you piece together your fantasy rearguard. Keeper Tomáš Vaclík (5.5 million) is certainly worth an investment.

McDonald's Fantasy Football is certainly a true test of your football knowledge and we hope our tips can help you perfect your fantasy 15.

League Code: 840-224

http://en.u21fantasy.uefa.com/

Last edited by CoVkId01 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

UEFA Under 21 Championship Fantasy Football Empty Re: UEFA Under 21 Championship Fantasy Football

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:07 am

I think i'll give this ago. Razz
    Anonymous

UEFA Under 21 Championship Fantasy Football Empty Re: UEFA Under 21 Championship Fantasy Football

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:16 am

I remember this from the EA Forums.'

I was crap. Neutral
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:42 am

ill give it a go ill do my team later Smile
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:21 am

Got my team sorted.

How can we share teams?
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:25 am

Ukraine's team is very underrated Surprised cheap players with possibility of points, im there.

as many danes as possible though terrible if we dont make it through the group.
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:33 am

You only get points for starting XI yeah ?
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:41 am

Frankie Fielding 2nd most expensive goalkeeper rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:46 am

When does the tournement actually start?
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:47 am

next weekend.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:49 am

http://en.u21fantasy.uefa.com/M/tipster.mc

If your not big on the U21's Football then heres a helper.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:29 am

Just joined the Private league.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Ive joined
    Got De gea-Smalling-Cleverly-Mata-Welbeck & a load of cheap players Laughing

Last edited by Anderson=Class on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Mata)
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:28 pm

UEFA Under 21 Championship Fantasy Football Eu21_t10

My team.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Vaclík
    Walker - Vila - Rakitskiy
    Albrighton - Eriksen - Thiago - Shaqiri
    Kadlec - Sturridge (C) - Ben Khalifa

Subs: Pétursson, Kasami, Matvyeyev, Polyakov.

Last edited by Ben on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Vaclík
    Hosek - Celustka - Jones - Berardi
    Cleverly - Rodwell - Kadrii - Shaqiri
    Ben Khalifa - Munain

Boyko, Agger, Smárason and Filipenko

I'm always shit at these games anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:39 am

UEFA Under 21 Championship Fantasy Football Ytgvv10
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:34 am

jesus this is a hard thing to do to get a good team ill keep doing random and choose from that Surprised
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:52 am

I'll have a go.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:27 am

Changed the team around so I can get Thiago in there, took De Gea out as he's gunna be the goalkeeper of the best team, not much action for him and it's not like he's out there to prove something.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:27 am

The Bat-Man wrote:Changed the team around so I can get Thiago in there, took De Gea out as he's gunna be the goalkeeper of the best team, not much action for him and it's not like he's out there to prove something.

Get points for clean sheets, no?
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:30 pm

This took me a LONG time to make.

UEFA Under 21 Championship Fantasy Football Asfafafaf

Too many tight teams in Group B....better to stack on Group A imo.

*edit* changing captain to Bille Cool
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Adz wrote:http://en.u21fantasy.uefa.com/M/tipster.mc

If your not big on the U21's Football then heres a helper.

I'll put that in the OP Smile

Anybody with Gibbs in there squad, he's just pulled out of the squad (with no replacement) Sad
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:25 pm

They've mixed up Denmark and Switzerland.

Also, @Jay - putting Kadrii in your lineup is quite the gamble. He's a good player, and played one of the best matches I've seen him play against Turkey, but Eriksen is sure to take that #10 position and Nicolai Jørgensen will msot likely take the left wing, while Boilesen or Juelsgård takes the left back. Bille will be our starting striker.

They've also mixed up Iceland and Belarus, as well as England and Spain. Czech Republic and Ukraine (of course) too.

Lasse Nielsen is more expensive than Zanka.. WTF Laughing
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:10 pm

Lux wrote:This took me a LONG time to make.

UEFA Under 21 Championship Fantasy Football Asfafafaf

Too many tight teams in Group B....better to stack on Group A imo.

*edit* changing captain to Bille Cool

It's only a Mata of time before you realise who you're missing
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:30 pm

El Pipita wrote:It's only a Mata of time before you realise who you're missing

Who?

shifty

I heard he picked up a little knock though and is a doubt for the England game? Got him in my team anyway Cool
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:30 pm

I signed up.

Go Vuvuzelan Parpists!
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:52 am

El Pipita wrote:It's only a Mata of time before you realise who you're missing

I don't expect to see big scorelines in that group.

England, Spain and Czech Republic are all teams who have been defensively solid. Mata might score or create an assist...but for the amount he costs it's simply not worth it. If you want to do well you need someone who's going to score big points. Ukraine is an easy target, but that's 1 game.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:55 pm

1.KASAMI - Switzerland
    2.DE GEA - Spain
    3.BEN KHALIFA - Switzerland
    4.POLYAKOV - Belarus
    5.YARMOLENKO - Ukraine

Suprises me that De Gea is second, although he is the best GK in the competition, behind the best squad in the competion, 7.5 is alot for a GK.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:06 am

Quick bump, the tournament starts tomorrow so if you want to enter a team, hurry up!

League code for the playmaker is 840-224

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:37 pm