Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
YukiAbe1996
Theo Filippo
Stranger
The Zlatan
FCB
Glen Miller
ResurrectionRooney
11 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by Keyser Söze Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:37 pm

You replied to it (or at least saw it) and then replied to it again ~10 hours later.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:05 pm

I didn't see it until this morning, actually, hence my reply to it.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:13 pm

Sure.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:23 pm

rofl
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:36 pm

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:I could just as easily say that prior to that day and after that day there were no incidents because those yobbish fans involved didn't show up to those games. An FA Cup semi final that would attract those particular fans is a unique event. The police are present for every game at Hillsborough so they are a regular occurrence and never had an issue. You introduce a unique element to a routine event and you get a unique outcome, it's obvious what the issue is. Your line of logic isn't compatible with your opinion.

2 of the 9 jury's didn't agree with the findings. Extrapolate that and it's nearly 25% of the population. Remove any outside pressure, fear and bullying and that number would quickly rise.  

Honestly feels like I'm beating a dead horse here, but.. yobbish fans showed up to all games all over the county. On this instance, Police/Official failings meant that the yobbish fans got access into the stadium. You're having a fucking laugh if you think (especially 27 years ago), the police never had to deal with that sort of thing other than on the day of Hillsborough. It happened all the time.

Like it's been repeated about 100 times now, the police failings on the day led to the events. On previous occasions, the Police/Officials did their job correctly. The day of Hillsborough, they failed. 

That's a hell of a lot more likely a scenario than trying to say that maybe the Liverpool fans on the day were the only fans that behaved in that way rofl (again, especially when you're talking about 27 years ago).

Some of the stories I get told from my Dad, StepDad and even my Grandfathers make me cringe and wonder how they ever felt okay to go to a match with supporters like that around them. (Dad's a United fan, StepDad, Liverpool and Grandparents were Rangers/Celtic fans).

As for the bolded bit, lmao.. just lmao. Pressure? Fear of bullying? LMAO. Oh no.. the mighty Liverpool fans might revolt against us! 

What about the Jury people who rule on cases involving extremely dangerous criminals who could potentially still have people on the outside? They still throw them in Jail, regardless and that's a MUCH scarier scenario. Just fucking lmao if you think in this day and age, measures weren't taken to ensure that there was no bias going into the proceedings. 

2 out of 9 means roughly nearly 25% of the population would have agreed? That's way too small of a sample size for you to make such a claim Laughing Bloody hell. You're getting a bit silly now, give your head a wobble.

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:Well your 1st paragraph is a lie/a back track.    

If 1 single person had died at Hillsborough then it would have been exactly the same? At this point you're obviously repeating nonsense you don't believe just because you don't want to concede being wrong.

Again, you're trying hard to force emotional/personal involvement with a chant that has nothing to do with you.

Er.. no it isn't. That's what I've been trying to get across to you this entire time. It appears that it's dawned on you now that you misunderstood me completely, so you've resorted to accusing me of lying or backtracking. Fucking hell. Read through it again and maybe it'll click in your tiny brain.

If 1 single person had died, and the police still covered up/lied about it like they did with the 96, then I'd expect it to be the same, if not, very similar. You're getting pedantic, like RR. Try not to take everything absolutely literally. But then again, I guess you're holding onto the little victories.

Again, not trying hard to do anything. If that's how you percieve it, then you're welcome to do so. I don't give a toss.

Got no retort to these, btw? Smile
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun May 01, 2016 11:57 pm

Laughing You're shite.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon May 02, 2016 8:42 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Laughing You're shite.

Cringe. Just say "shit" ffs.

Team consisted of Skrtel, Smith, Ojo, Pedro, Stewart, Ibe, Brannagan and Benteke.

Well done for stating the obvious, again. clap
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon May 02, 2016 10:43 am

Your "I was trolling" narrative doesn't work when you're then massively devastated after being proven wrong Laughing
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon May 02, 2016 10:51 am

Proven wrong? Care to elaborate?
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Fri May 06, 2016 8:16 am

I think we will win the final and then another player will test positive.  I just can't see Sakho's Oprah interview being as riveting as Lance Armstrong's.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri May 06, 2016 9:43 am

I think you'll definitely win purely because I don't believe Seville can win it 3 years in a row. It's unheard of in the modern era for a team to win a knock-out competition for 3 successive seasons.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 06, 2016 10:09 am

Klopp waltz in and gets us into 2 cup finals, something Rodgers couldn't do in 3 years.

He gets us past huge 2 legged European ties against Man United, Dortmund and Villarreal.

He turns Origi into Aubameyang,
    Can into peak-Ballack,
    Lovren into Thiago Silva and Lallana into.. a good version of Lallana.

In just 7 months in the hands of Klopp, we've had the best season of any team in the Premier League this year, bar Leicester, comfortably.

Klopp is brilliant. The Summer transfer window is going to be interesting and I can't wait for next season already.

Last edited by Scott_LFC on Fri May 06, 2016 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 06, 2016 10:09 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Laughing You're shite.

rofl
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 06, 2016 10:13 am

Will always have an asterisk next to it if you do win. You knocked out the best two teams in the competition using a souped up drugs cheat and only started playing fair once those teams were out.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 06, 2016 10:14 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Will always have an asterisk next to it if you do win.  You knocked out the best two teams in the competition using a souped up drugs cheat and only started playing fair once those teams were out.

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 2 Latest?cb=20100318024246
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 06, 2016 10:38 am

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 2 Firminom0lu8

wank 2
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Fri May 06, 2016 2:54 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:I think you'll definitely win purely because I don't believe Seville can win it 3 years in a row. It's unheard of in the modern era for a team to win a knock-out competition for 3 successive seasons.  
    It's clearly written in the stars as well.  This season has been all about the narrative, and Klopp is the kind of manager whose success seems to fit the story well.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 06, 2016 9:54 pm

Glen Miller wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:I think you'll definitely win purely because I don't believe Seville can win it 3 years in a row. It's unheard of in the modern era for a team to win a knock-out competition for 3 successive seasons.  
    It's clearly written in the stars as well.  This season has been all about the narrative, and Klopp is the kind of manager whose success seems to fit the story well.

Officially jinxed.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 06, 2016 10:04 pm

Seriously though, has there ever been a greater transformation than Lovren under Rodgers and Lovren under Klopp?

Lovren used to get unreal amounts of hate on every Liverpool forum, but now he's universally loved.

Once written off as a failure, now one of the first names on the teamsheet and probably a mainstay for a good few years.

He's superb. Definitely part of our spine now. One of the players we shouldn't even consider selling.

We have a mix of very good players and only need a few additions of the same quality (or better) to really push on.

Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 06, 2016 10:09 pm

Someone post the boom-bust cycle, I don't even care.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, Can, Coutinho, Firmino, Sturridge, Origi.

wank 2
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 06, 2016 10:12 pm

Emre Can, though.

My word.

What a player. 22 years old. £50 million player in the making.

Vela should never have stopped rating this majestic creature.

Tank.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 06, 2016 10:13 pm

Klopp not worthy
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Firmino - Origi - Sturridge
    Coutinho - Gotze
    Can
    Gomez - Matip - Lovren - Clyne
    New GK

The dream.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 06, 2016 10:32 pm

Our run to the EL final: Augsberg, Man United, Dortmund, Villarreal.

Real Madrid's run to the CL final: Roma, Wolfsburg, City.

rofl
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 06, 2016 10:35 pm

Sevilla haven't won a single away game in the League this season. Scenes if they win the final.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sat May 07, 2016 12:20 am

A bit quiet today Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat May 07, 2016 2:53 am

Didn't want to interrupt your turboposting spaz attack.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sat May 07, 2016 3:32 am

rofl
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sat May 07, 2016 3:33 am

I can't wait to see your reaction when it's confirmed that LVG stays for another season.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:32 am