Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Zzonked
FCB
ResurrectionRooney
Sean
Scott_LFC
Keyser Söze
Jordi
Eternal Witcher
jeb4eva
Ra's al Ghul
The Zlatan
Childish Logic
Jordan Henderchip
SBSP
Glen Miller
El_indian
Dagbon
Scuba Steve
Theo Filippo
Yrael
Novi
vel
Grenade
27 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by Grenade Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:32 am

Clyne? Yeah right Laughing
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:46 am

Grenade wrote:Clyne? Yeah right Laughing

What?

We've been heavily linked with him by most of the reputable journalists in the UK.

Even been on the BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32926238

We haven't come in with a new bid yet, but they've already signed another right back, presumably Clyne's replacement.

Respected Liverpool insider Evans says Clyne is set to be Liverpool’s next transfer.
    ‘I think so, yes,’ he said when asked if Clyne is signing for Liverpool.
    ‘They [Liverpool] are very keen on him. I think they will have to get nearer to Southampton’s valuation of around £15 million to bring him in.’
    Manchester United were previously keen on Clyne, but are not thought to be tracking him at present.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:38 am

I feel like Firmino would be more worthy of a "Yeah right Laughing" but perhaps not.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:50 am

I'd laugh at Clyne's ability rather than the potential likelihood of him joining Liverpool. Laughing
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:54 am

Theo Filippo wrote:I'd laugh at Clyne's ability rather than the potential likelihood of him joining Liverpool. Laughing
    Yeah, we're not exactly talking about the second coming of Glen. Laughing
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:58 am

Glen Miller wrote:I feel like Firmino would be more worthy of a "Yeah right Laughing" but perhaps not.

Why? I think you have a good chance of getting him. His agent said he's coming to the PL and you've been linked with him heavily.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:05 am

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Glen Miller wrote:I feel like Firmino would be more worthy of a "Yeah right Laughing" but perhaps not.

Why? I think you have a good chance of getting him. His agent said he's coming to the PL and you've been linked with him heavily.

He'll do a Depay/Willian/Dempsey and sign for another PL Club instead. Probably United.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:17 am

Keyser Söze wrote:

Basically what Scott said.  We only really sign players if they don't have any alternatives.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:38 am

I don't think we're signing Kovacic Sad

Can will probably replace Gerrard next season and do a much better job too.

Coutinho will be our star player and will link up incredibly with Firmino, should he sign.

Then next Summer, Barca will sign Coutinho for £30 million.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:06 am

Lol
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:03 pm

I was watching a recent YNFA video and I thought he was joking about the Premier League fixtures. Liverpool's first like 5 away fixtures are against tough teams.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:01 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 25 2156770003

£29million is a little expensive but you're getting ~£50million for Sterling so I guess it's offset.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:37 pm

"Sturridge is an unbelievable player. He’s got just as much ability as Torres and Suárez" rofl

Please come back as manager one day.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:10 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 25 2156770003

£29million is a little expensive but you're getting ~£50million for Sterling so I guess it's offset.
    cheers
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:17 am

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 25 CIP9qe9WIAArX9J

wank 2
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:51 am

Please don't do this, Scott.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:17 pm

I've never seen firm play but i've seen a photo of him and highlights of his goal and miss during the copa.

so..how is he?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:00 am

"Nathaniel Clyne set for Liverpool switch after Southampton accept £12.5m offer"

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/25/nathaniel-clyne-liverpool-southampton?CMP=share_btn_tw

Smile
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:56 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:"Sturridge is an unbelievable player. He’s got just as much ability as Torres and Suárez" rofl  

Who said that? Steven?  Laughing 
    Scott_LFC wrote:

"Nathaniel Clyne set for Liverpool switch after Southampton accept £12.5m offer"

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/25/nathaniel-clyne-liverpool-southampton?CMP=share_btn_tw

Smile
    Wow, top four here we come, YNWA.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:02 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:"Sturridge is an unbelievable player. He’s got just as much ability as Torres and Suárez" rofl  

Yeah, it's not quite Joe Cole > Lionel Messi but it's not far off.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:15 am

Theo Filippo wrote:

Scott_LFC wrote:

Smile

Because that's relevant to the post I quoted Laughing

Curb your obsession, fan boy.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:20 am

I'm keenly awaiting the mountain of stats that prove he's the best right back since Cafu.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:22 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I'm keenly awaiting the mountain of stats that prove he's the best right back since Cafu.

You'll be disappointed then.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:23 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:

It was in reply to the Smile, I think you may have to elaborate on the obsession claim and also the fan boy one when you're the biggest one here.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:47 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:

It was in reply to the Smile, I think you may have to elaborate on the obsession claim and also the fan boy one when you're the biggest one here.

The Smile was a reply to his post that I quoted, you weirdo.

Elaborate? You follow me around like a puppy Laughing No need for any elaboration.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:14 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I'm keenly awaiting the mountain of stats that prove he's the best right back since Cafu.

Tbf he was probably the best right back in the league last season.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:13 am

Grenade wrote:

Was he fuck.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:24 am

Grenade wrote:

Laughing  Ivanovic, Glen Johnson, Bellerin, Debuchy and Zabaleta alone are all streets ahead of him.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:34 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    Grenade wrote:

Laughing  Ivanovic, Glen Johnson, Bellerin, Debuchy and Zabaleta alone are all streets ahead of him.
    Correct.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:38 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    Grenade wrote:

rofl facepalm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:37 pm