Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
YukiAbe1996
VivaRonaldoLAD
Weather130
Grenade
Sean
El_indian
Free_Mustache_Rides
vel
Scuba Steve
Scouser_Dave
dena
Tito
SBSP
The Zlatan
Keyser Söze
Zzonked
Alan
Novi
Glen Miller
Jay
Scott M
Eternal Witcher
Phadunkin Donuts
Ra's al Ghul
Theo Filippo
Kuled
Danny
menalawyerguy
jeb4eva
33 posters

Manchester United FC Official Thread

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:08 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

Laughing No it's you that's just bottled it. Can't believe anyone on here for a second thought that was your current address.  

https://twitter.com/SMacDougall1989/status/724735080736952320

Forever proving you wrong.
    What a weird twitter feed, knew that address was an old one by the way. 
    Scott_LFC wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:
    I wonder what your family would think of you posting their address to try to win an internet argument. think

My parents are cool as fuck. They'd probably laugh.
    Lol, they're probably pretty accepting of 'your ways' now anyway so that's most likely true. 
    The Zlatan wrote:What would this meeting entail anyway? I'm trying to envision it.

"See Theo, I told you my girlfriend was attractive"
    "I didn't mean all of those things I said Theo, honest!"
    Scott_LFC

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:08 am

How is it an old address? That's my current driving licence, you mong.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:10 am

Moving house doesn't invalidate your driving license.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:12 am

https://twitter.com/SMacDougall1989/status/724737780576849920

Mong.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:14 am

Yeah, nice green screen faggot.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:15 am

Oh, a number that changes everything. There can't be another house that has the number 168 on it.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:17 am

Yeah.. I've more than proven it's my address. You're just a pussy at the end of the day. Completely bottled it after running your mouth Laughing But whatever, door is always open should you grow some balls. 

Now it's really bedtime.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:19 am

In typical Scott fashion, bottles it then accuses the other person of bottling it. Laughing Let me know if you ever decide to come to London. 

Bed time young man. Smile
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:20 am

Goodnight, Scott. Smile
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:11 pm

How does inviting people to come round to your house so you can prove everything you say is true square with not caring what nerds on a forum think of you?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:01 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:How does inviting people to come round to your house so you can prove everything you say is true square with not caring what nerds on a forum think of you?

I don't care what you people think. Whether or not any of you take me up on my invitation doesn't bother me.

If you want to come, and see for yourself that the "list" I made earlier is true, then feel free to do so.

If not, then you may as well stop running your mouth accusing me of lying when I've presented a clear opportunity for you to see it all with your own eyes.

Or you could continue to accuse me of lying, of course, but that would look a bit silly now that you have been given the chance to see it all for yourself.

Unsurprisingly, every single one of you has completely bottled it.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:54 am

Hey guys I've won the lottery, don't believe me? Come out to the Bahamas and I'll show you everything. Smile
    Stranger
    Stranger

Supports : Barcelona, PSG, Bayern

Post by Stranger Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:08 am

I am interested
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:25 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Hey guys I've won the lottery, don't believe me? Come out to the Bahamas and I'll show you everything. Smile

Post pics of driving license, passport, bank statement. and videos of your house.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:25 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Hey guys I've won the lottery, don't believe me? Come out to the Bahamas and I'll show you everything. Smile

Good one. 

Bottler.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 06, 2016 10:28 pm

So nice of you guys to name a stand after Bobby Firmino. Proper recognition, that.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu May 12, 2016 4:12 am

Surely now you have to concede that Moyes is superior to van Gaal?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu May 12, 2016 10:28 am

Barring something utterly catastrophic it doesn't matter how many times you ask me that question the answer will be the same.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Thu May 12, 2016 11:40 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:Surely now you have to concede that Moyes is superior to van Gaal?

Considering LVG had gotten United into the CL in his first season and would have done this season too, had Leicester not had an absolute freak of a season and won the PL, you can hardly say he's been worse than Moyes. He's also gotten them in the FA Cup final.

As much as I love how shit LVG is, Moyes was even worse.

Loool @ losing to West Ham rofl
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri May 13, 2016 12:55 am

Wasn't speaking to you, spack.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 13, 2016 12:57 am

Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 13, 2016 2:10 am

United get beat Loooool rofl

United win - Can't wait to see your reaction when you miss out on Mourinho

The weighing up of the cost benefit of either is something I don't really like thinking about. I'd feel like a total bastard hoping for us to lose - not that I haven't done it before - but on the other hand I think it's probably in the best long term interests to bin LVG now and get Mourinho in. But what if I'm wrong and he's a disaster again like he was at Chelsea in his third season? It's a horrible dilemma, thankfully there's no actual decision I have to make in this case, I just look at the silver lining and resort to more simple things like abusing rivals.

With that in mind, Van Gaal's future aside I'm pleased we finished above you filthy vermin cunts yet again.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 13, 2016 2:16 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:United get beat Loooool rofl

United win - Can't wait to see your reaction when you miss out on Mourinho

The weighing up of the cost benefit of either is something I don't really like thinking about.  I'd feel like a total bastard hoping for us to lose - not that I haven't done it before - but on the other hand I think it's probably in the best long term interests to bin LVG now and get Mourinho in.  But what if I'm wrong and he's a disaster again like he was at Chelsea in his third season?  It's a horrible dilemma, thankfully there's no actual decision I have to make in this case, I just look at the silver lining and resort to more simple things like abusing rivals.

With that in mind, Van Gaal's future aside I'm pleased we finished above you filthy vermin cunts yet again.

Cherish it, as it'll be the last time for a long time.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 13, 2016 2:32 am

True, a year is a pretty long time.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 13, 2016 2:34 am

Did you think that was witty?
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri May 13, 2016 2:50 am

Laughing Top banter.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri May 13, 2016 3:00 am

Sheeples.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri May 13, 2016 3:40 am

No need to be a racist.
    Parasect
    Parasect

Post by Parasect Sat May 14, 2016 10:03 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Surely now you have to concede that Moyes is superior to van Gaal?
    Never.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue May 17, 2016 10:28 pm

"World Class" Mata doesn't even get into Spain's squad for the Euros.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:07 pm