Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Mal
Jorlung
jeb4eva
Drake
Alan
Phadunkin Donuts
Mvan
ayvee1
El_indian
Childish Logic
Royal
Clark
Ki
Laurencio
Vela
Scott M
SBSP
ShakerMatty
The Zlatan
Laurencio2
Theo Filippo
Forest
Jordan Henderchip
Trent
Glen Miller
Mason19294828838822
Stranger
Jordi
Zzonked
Keyser Söze
Jay
Yrael
Dagbon
Ra's al Ghul
Eternal Witcher
39 posters

Chat Thread

Laurencio2
    Laurencio2

Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Chat Thread

Post by Laurencio2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:48 am

Mason19294828838822 wrote:How much did you pay The Phaggotestro for The Shitfantasista?
    Do you mind speaking in a way I can follow? Consider me too slow to follow clever twists on names and such.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:49 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Surely eye-gouging should be just as bad as biting, at least.violin
    Agreed, I'd much rather lose a small amount of blood than one of my exceptional eyes. Rolling Eyes 
    Mason19294828838822
    Mason19294828838822

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason19294828838822 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:51 am

How much did you pay The Maestro for The Fantasista?
    Laurencio2
    Laurencio2

Post by Laurencio2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:53 am

Mason19294828838822 wrote:How much did you pay The Maestro for The Fantasista?
    I'd rather not discuss the financial transactions of The Fantasista or specific sums. I paid for half of the license, half of a few skins and a few features. The division of costs were fairly balanced.
    Mason19294828838822
    Mason19294828838822

Post by Mason19294828838822 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:56 am

Are you spasticated? Why didn't you buy this forum? What utter spastic gave the 14 year old Trent admin/mod status? rofl
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:10 am

Laurencio2 wrote:
    Moriarty wrote:Your floccinaucinihilipilification of the Maestro's sins is incredible.  We're not dealing with "drama" with both parties at fault, this is a matter of a character spending hundreds of pounds on a website just so that he could bully some people he'd never met.
    You ask me if I know about all the things being done around the forum and every little childish act. I respond simply, I don't much care for the drama. I did not know the things I'm being told or shown, I think that much is obvious. That is also quite an awesome word btw, but wrong. I do think that many of the things I'm being told are unacceptable, and I've said so much.
    As an administrator you are obligated to be well informed about the "drama" of your forum, especially if it involves members of staff. The incidents that I and other members have mentioned were very overt so you either are aware of them and are lying to us or you simply chose to neglect your duties by turning a blind eye to the abhorrent lack of professionalism of the moderation staff that you appointed. Even when you made your grovelling apology a couple of months ago and begged members of this forum to return to your shambles of a "project", you failed to exert any sort of punishment to those who you acknowledged were guilty of poor moderation. You are utterly spineless and your forum will continue to dwindle due to your inability to do what is necessary.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:39 am

Is The Maestro going to be reprimanded for his disgusting behaviour towards me ? If so, as the victim of his vile crime I have a right to know what punishment he'll receive.
    Mason19294828838822
    Mason19294828838822

Post by Mason19294828838822 Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:46 am

Chat Thread - Page 18 1383791_10153326575130230_1085146011_n

11,500 Cov at the plastics
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:52 am

DEATH TO THE PLASTICS
    Stranger
    Stranger

Supports : Barcelona, PSG, Bayern

Post by Stranger Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:02 am

Plastics>
    Mason19294828838822
    Mason19294828838822

Post by Mason19294828838822 Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:03 am

TF, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO COVENTRY?
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:43 am

I have, its a vile city.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:45 am

NO BECAUSE COVENTRY IS SHITHOLE
    Mason19294828838822
    Mason19294828838822

Post by Mason19294828838822 Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:46 am

AGREED BUT COVENTRY BEST MIDLANDS CLUB...
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:08 am

DISAGREED FOREST BETTER THAN COVENTRY

I have a new laptop since being at Uni, which means my iTunes library is empty. Does anyone know of any way of transferring all the songs on my phone into my iTunes on the new laptop, or am I going to have to save everything on to a memory stick from my desktop when i'm next home?
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:21 am

“I'm fucked up ... I can't tell you what's what.
    All she know is suck, fuck.
    I walked up to a big butt, and asked her ass, “Butt what?”
    not worthy
    Vela
    Vela

Post by Vela Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:46 am

Hey Scott, can I get the money tomorrow if possible? Smile
    Laurencio2
    Laurencio2

Post by Laurencio2 Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:54 am

Ra's al Ghul wrote:
    Laurencio2 wrote:You ask me if I know about all the things being done around the forum and every little childish act. I respond simply, I don't much care for the drama. I did not know the things I'm being told or shown, I think that much is obvious. That is also quite an awesome word btw, but wrong. I do think that many of the things I'm being told are unacceptable, and I've said so much.
    As an administrator you are obligated to be well informed about the "drama" of your forum, especially if it involves members of staff. The incidents that I and other members have mentioned were very overt so you either are aware of them and are lying to us or you simply chose to neglect your duties by turning a blind eye to the abhorrent lack of professionalism of the moderation staff that you appointed. Even when you made your grovelling apology a couple of months ago and begged members of this forum to return to your shambles of a "project", you failed to exert any sort of punishment to those who you acknowledged were guilty of poor moderation. You are utterly spineless and your forum will continue to dwindle due to your inability to do what is necessary.
    I was given an administration role on the basis of my technical competence, not staff administration. When I did get involved it would mainly be because of moderators acting inappropriately, such as Harrold banning someone cause he felt like it or sent stupid and childish messages to members he disagreed with. I often argued with the staff over their behaviour, especially regarding all the issues with Ahly, and I still maintain that the way Ahly was treated both by members and staff was intolerable, and that should have been nipped in the bud far earlier. I myself am guilty of being too "light" in regards with that incident and Ahly has without a doubt been one of the most professional people on/around staff.

How are they overt? I've been looking through the administration panel for an hour and not found the feature that has been used to redirect people like what has happened to Keyser Söze.  I've been told things and shown things that I had no idea about. Ahly and myself have been chatting together and he is as surprised as I am over the things I've been told in this thread. So how it can be overt is beyond me. That specific issue is something I've asked about before, and been told does not exist.

As for what you call the grovelling apology. All I wanted to do was try to move past all the animosity that was growing. I attempted to impose a more professional attitude to handling of what I consider nonsensical drama (not that it doesn't have its reasons). There was no "punishment" to exert because there had, at that point, not been any violations while I was in any such position. I changed the rules, I changed the structure of the warnings, and I expected people to go by it. I was on certain mod's backs consistently telling them to change their pattern and for the most part they did so. When someone did come with a complaint to me I did look into it to the best of my ability, and never refused to answer.

A forum is not a dictatorship. I'm not the word and law of the forum, even though I many times wish I was. I was not a 100% owner, I was a 50% owner. And a 50% owner who mostly had much more important things to worry about. I respect the people I work with and trust them to do what they say, when they say it, and to maintain a certain level of professionalism. I had to do that both because of time constraints and timezone issues. That means I try to work together with people. I have my weaknesses, particularly the fact that the community breeding aspect is something I'm not very engaged in, and because of that I need colleagues that are capable of that. So yes, I'm guilty of not being sufficiently engaged in the aspects which I'm really not suited to be involved in. I am far from perfect and I do make many mistakes, and I trust people too readily. I accept that. As I said, I'm looking into alternatives because of what I've learned in this thread and from people who have been nice enough to contact me directly for a chat on Skype.

You may think I am spineless if you wish. Fact is I'm fessing up to my mistakes, attempting to uncover things I wasn't even aware of, and trying to change it. I have many excuses I could serve you as to why I was so little involved, but it's pointless. I don't want to be the guy who needs to look over people's shoulders, that's not the kind of staff or administration I want to be part of, or have time for. I'm not looking for another full-time job and perhaps that is a failing. Perhaps The Fantasista was more of a full-time job than I in any way had capacity to deal with. I'm looking for alternatives, I'm looking for a way to move past all the childishness that has evidently ruined what could have been a good thing and create a lot of animosity. I accept that and I'm moving on.

If that is not enough for you then that is your prerogative.
    Dagbon
    Dagbon

Post by Dagbon Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:51 pm

HOLY FUARK GUISE FORUMS ARE FUKIN SRS BSNESS

John, give me moderator privileges please.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Vela wrote:Hey Scott, can I get the money tomorrow if possible? Smile
    Who are you?
    Vela
    Vela

Post by Vela Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Scott M wrote:
    Vela wrote:Hey Scott, can I get the money tomorrow if possible? Smile
    Who are you?
    Jay, of course. Smile
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:56 pm

I got my account back ^_^
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Vela wrote:
    Scott M wrote:Who are you?
    Jay, of course. Smile
    Have you chosen a charity?
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Scott M wrote:
    Vela wrote:Jay, of course. Smile
    Have you chosen a charity?
    Charity?
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Laurencio wrote:
    Scott M wrote:Have you chosen a charity?
    Charity?
    I bet him £100 that he wouldn't beat me on FIFA. He said he had no need for my money, and would give it to a charity. 

He beat me, so I'm waiting for him to choose a charity, so I can give the money to them.
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Playmaker problems.

Chat Thread - Page 18 Tumblr_lvwkamT98x1qipfs7
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:59 pm

Scott M wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:Charity?
    I bet him £100 that he wouldn't beat me on FIFA. He said he had no need for my money, and would give it to a charity. 

He beat me, so I'm waiting for him to choose a charity, so I can give the money to them.
    That was damn decent of him. Kudos for that.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Laurencio wrote:
    Scott M wrote:I bet him £100 that he wouldn't beat me on FIFA. He said he had no need for my money, and would give it to a charity. 

That was damn decent of him. Kudos for that.
    Except, he's now trying to get the money for himself. But I'm holding him to his word.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Scott M wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:That was damn decent of him. Kudos for that.
    Except, he's now trying to get the money for himself. But I'm holding him to his word.
    hehe Fair enough I guess.
    Vela
    Vela

Post by Vela Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:22 am

I believe I said that I would give the money to the charity. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:58 pm