Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Cam
Bye_Ya
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Danny
menalawyerguy
dena
PrideOfTheMidlands
11 posters

Paul Scholes - LMAO!

Anonymous

Paul Scholes - LMAO! Empty Paul Scholes - LMAO!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:53 am

Manchester United footballer Paul Scholes has had his car stolen after he left its engine running while defrosting the windscreen.

Police said the grey Chevrolet estate had been taken from the drive of his house in Greenfield, Oldham at around 08:00 GMT on Monday.

A police spokesman said "inquiries to locate the car are ongoing".

Scholes is understood to have the car as part of the motor company's sponsorship of the Premier League club.

The spokesman added that Greater Manchester Police had issued warnings about "ice bandits - offenders who target vehicles left outside houses, early in the morning, with the engine running while the owner returns to the house".

"Motorists may be tempted to leave their vehicle with the engine running while they go inside to stay in the warm - however, it only takes a few seconds to steal a car when keys have been left in the ignition," he said.

Paul Scholes - LMAO! Kb3q5x

Laughing
    Anonymous

Paul Scholes - LMAO! Empty Re: Paul Scholes - LMAO!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:58 am

menalawyerguy wrote:Guy getting his car stolen is rip-roaring knee slappin stuff.

It was aimed more towards the fact of him being a tool, and leaving the keys in the ignition while going inside to keep warm.

The fuck did he think was going to happen?

Edit: Typical Mena, deary me.
    PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:02 am

where the fuck did mena's post go?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 am

what type of stupid shit is that? I've never seen people leave their car while the engine is running to defrost it and in this city that situation can occur a lot. Weird man.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:Guy getting his car stolen is rip-roaring knee slappin stuff.

It was aimed more towards the fact of him being a tool, and leaving the keys in the ignition while going inside to keep warm.

The fuck did he think was going to happen?

Edit: Typical Mena, deary me.

Alright, against my better judgment, I'll engage with this troll, I guess....

People do that all the time. It's cold as balls in the winter and sitting in your car while it warms up sucks ass. This practice usually doesn't result in a theft. If one lives in a wealthy, low-crime neighborhood (which I'm better Scholes does), they can usually count on their car being there when they come back out in a few short minutes. I know people who live in neighborhoods where they don't even lock the doors to their houses at night. Is it hilarious if somebody steals from them?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:04 am

dena wrote:what type of stupid shit is that? I've never seen people leave their car while the engine is running to defrost it and in this city that situation can occur a lot. Weird man.

Yea, in your city. Where do you think Scholes lives? Manchester's version of Spanish Harlem?
    PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:05 am

dena wrote:what type of stupid shit is that? I've never seen people leave their car while the engine is running to defrost it and in this city that situation can occur a lot. Weird man.
    don't think people would do it in the middle of a city, considering there are a lot more people about, it happens in suburban areas quite a bit
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:07 am

I know people who do it all the time.

Except, they lock it with their spare set of keys while letting it defrost.

I swear Mena, do you even live on this planet? Wow.

Last edited by Templeton7|RFC on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:07 am

PrideOfTheMidlands wrote:where the fuck did mena's post go?

I deleted it right after posting it because I thought it wasn't going to be worth the effort, but alas, Jela got to it before I deleted.

Paul Scholes - LMAO! 36grz4
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:08 am

When somebody is challenging you over a post, it's the old "oh, he's trolling" excuse, after you realise you've made a tit of yourself.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:10 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:I know people who do it all the time.

Except, they lock it with their spare set of keys while letting it defrost.

I swear Mena, do you even live on this planet? Wow.

What planet would that be? Planet Anarchy? Believe it or not, there are some places on this rock where you don't have to lock everything up all the time. I bet some of those places are in England even. If Scholes lives on a crack block, then yes, he's an idiot. But if he lives in a low-crime area, maybe even a gated community, then not so much. Just unlucky.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:11 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:When somebody is challenging you over a post, it's the old "oh, he's trolling" excuse, after you realise you've made a tit of yourself.

No, I rarely accuse people of trolling. You, on the other hand, are a serial troll. Have been since the day you signed up here. Thus, it's the default suspicion with you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:14 am

Considering I make about 3 posts a day, mainly being confirmed transfer news, your accusations are automatically rendered invalid.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:16 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:Considering I make about 3 posts a day, mainly being confirmed transfer news, your accusations are automatically rendered invalid.
    Really? think
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:18 am

menalawyerguy wrote:

Yea, in your city. Where do you think Scholes lives? Manchester's version of Spanish Harlem?

No, but who does that? If I lived in a more affluent neighborhood I would be even more protective of my shit.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:20 am

Danny wrote:
    Templeton7|RFC wrote:Considering I make about 3 posts a day, mainly being confirmed transfer news, your accusations are automatically rendered invalid.
    Really? think

Yes, I've made 8 today (9 including this), about 6 of which were in the computer thread as a few people were having a discussion. I don't keep record I'm afraid, I can only offer my sincere apologies.

think think think think think think think
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:24 am

so you make 3 posts a day despite making 9 posts today and its only half 5?
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:24 am

dena wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

No, but who does that? If I lived in a more affluent neighborhood I would be even more protective of my shit.

I've done it before, but no one wants to steal my POS ride. Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:42 am

My parents have done it before, to let the heaters get rid of the ice/frost on the windscreen, but it doesn't take that long, about 2/3/4 minutes, if that. Laughing Very unlucky for someone to steal the car..
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:43 am

This thread would actually have been funny if there wasn't the "LMAO" in the title
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:08 am

Scholes is a fucking n00b.

He's a multi-millionaire and isn't aware of any anti-freeze sprays or just pouring hot water over the car.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:33 am

Hot water doesn't really work unless you pour a shit load onto it, otherwise the water will just turn into ice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:14 am

@MarioBaloltelli

Paul Scholes has had his car stolen after leaving the engine running. He did try to tackle the thieves, but he was very very late.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:28 pm

dena wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

I know lots of people who do it. I did it, back when I had the pleasure of living in a fairly crime free neighborhood. I usually sat close to the door to keep an eye on it.

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:30 pm

You are a better poster than you used to be. I'll give ya that. Apologies for being harsh but I just didn't see why this was worthy of ridicule. Nobody deserves to get jacked. On the other hand, he's rich. I'm sure he'll recover just fine.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:49 pm

crump wrote:Scholes is a fucking n00b.

He's a multi-millionaire and isn't aware of any anti-freeze sprays or just pouring hot water over the car.

dude that'll crack or even shatter your windscreen..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:07 am