Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Llorentes_Hair
Ham.
Walcott
ayvee1
wellz
jeb4eva
menalawyerguy
moscowmadeit3
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
The Zlatan
ShakerMatty
Carlos Jenkinson
Bushido
Danny
Kuled
JamieB
Forest
Uncle John from Jamaica
Jeff
Theo Filippo
Glen Miller
LiamB_14
Zzonked
Sean
Keanoo
VivaRonaldoLAD
AndItsKoren!
Cameron.
Andy
Gegilworld93
SBSP
Cam
Phadunkin Donuts
37 posters

Manchester United FC Official Thread

Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:42 pm

20Legend wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:It's like a flatmate moving into your place having a great time with them but then they get bored of you and move out and move to another place and one day decide to come back and set your house on fire, brb coming home.

Its not though its more like a mate moving into you flat with you and letting you know it will only be temporary before he leaves then comes back to visit a little while later.

I bet you £100 that Ronaldo will not play for you again in his career. I doubt he even cares much anymore, he's moved on even though people like you are unable to.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:53 pm

I fancy us over two legs..
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:00 am

Real Madrid have lost the league, their only focus at the moment is the Champions League. I would be very surprised if we managed to beat them.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:01 am

They havent lost anything yet, and they play Barca 2 days before the 2nd leg at OT.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:09 am

VivaRonaldoLAD wrote:They havent lost anything yet, and they play Barca 2 days before the 2nd leg at OT.

11 points behind Barcelona who has a Lionel Messi that can apparently score 90 goals a year, not going to happen.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:25 am

Laurencio wrote:
    VivaRonaldoLAD wrote:They havent lost anything yet, and they play Barca 2 days before the 2nd leg at OT.

11 points behind Barcelona who has a Lionel Messi that can apparently score 90 goals a year, not going to happen.

United 8 points clear, 6 games remaining, lose league to City.

Anything can happen, you know you should never say never in football.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:27 am

Keanoo wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

United 8 points clear, 6 games remaining, lose league to City.

Anything can happen, you know you should never say never in football.
    Yeah but with how average we were that's easily seen, not in La Liga.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:36 am

Wern't Newcastle 12 points ahead of us one year in January and we came back and won the league. I'm not saying Madrid are going to win the league are even get close to Barca but it can happen in football.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:37 am

Keanoo wrote:Wern't Newcastle 12 points ahead of us one year in January and we came back and won the league. I'm not saying Madrid are going to win the league are even get close to Barca but it can happen in football.
    It doesn't matter, this is Barcelona in La Liga.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:15 am

Good job we always get easy draws.

Oh wait.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:29 am

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2012/Dec/video-manchester-united-real-madrid-2003.aspx

Please don't be as good this time.
    Yrael
    Yrael

Post by Yrael Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:41 am

Keanoo wrote:Wern't Newcastle 12 points ahead of us one year in January and we came back and won the league. I'm not saying Madrid are going to win the league are even get close to Barca but it can happen in football.

I'm think you had a few games in hand when that happened.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:47 am

I wouldnt rule Madrid out but its gonna be hard for them to come back
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 am

Danny wrote:http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2012/Dec/video-manchester-united-real-madrid-2003.aspx

Please don't be as good this time.

Why not? Hopefully it is as good, but we get the result this time
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:09 am

I meant their performance over the 2 legs.

Ronaldo was just phenomenal.
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Post by wellz Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:37 am

I'm excited for the fixture, I really think anything could happen I think those both have wait it takes personnel wise to get any job done. This will come down to Sir Alex Ferguson v Jose Mourinho and it will be phenomenal to watch
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:42 am

I don't understand the confidence some of you guys have for this tie.
    wellz
    wellz

Post by wellz Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:47 am

Theo Filippo wrote:I don't understand the confidence some of you guys have for this tie.

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 33 Van-persie-reu
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:49 am

You reply to my post with a picture of a player that has bottled it in numerous champions league ties? scratch
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:52 am

Theo Filippo wrote:You reply to my post with a picture of a player that has bottled it in numerous champions league ties? scratch
    Agreed. scratch If anything, he should have posted a picture of Wayne Rooney, a proven player with big-game pedigree.
    wellz
    wellz

Post by wellz Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:54 am

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 33 340x
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:56 am

Theo Filippo wrote:I don't understand the confidence some of you guys have for this tie.

I think if you look at the results alone it looks doable, but a deeper look at performances would suggest otherwise.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:57 am

Neither do I. oh god why
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Zzonked wrote:

I think if you look at the results alone it looks doable, but a deeper look at performances would suggest otherwise.
    It's definitely possible but some United fans think it's a fucking coin flip. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:05 pm

Do any of you guys listen to talk sport? I know there are some jokers on there, but can't remember who it was they had as a guest, but he said Real Madrid's midfield is slightly better than Man Utd's. Slightly Laughing

Carrick, Cleverly, Anderson, Scholes, Fletcher, Giggs

vs

Alonso, Khedira, Modric, Kaka, Ozil, Essien

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 33 279869
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Basically, Madrid mince United in every position on the field.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Hard to see how Man Utd will be able to contain Real's attack force.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:26 pm

I think the only thing we have on them is team spirit and that wont be enough.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:37 pm

And a better striker in RvP, other than those 2 Real Madrid win in every other department.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:38 pm

19Jones19v wrote:And a better striker in RvP, other than those 2 Real Madrid win in every other department.
    Even if RvP is better than Karim it's not by enough to make a difference, they'll attack and defend better than us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 12:03 am