Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Llorentes_Hair
Ham.
Walcott
ayvee1
wellz
jeb4eva
menalawyerguy
moscowmadeit3
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
The Zlatan
ShakerMatty
Carlos Jenkinson
Bushido
Danny
Kuled
JamieB
Forest
Uncle John from Jamaica
Jeff
Theo Filippo
Glen Miller
LiamB_14
Zzonked
Sean
Keanoo
VivaRonaldoLAD
AndItsKoren!
Cameron.
Andy
Gegilworld93
SBSP
Cam
Phadunkin Donuts
37 posters

Manchester United FC Official Thread

Sean

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Sean Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:41 pm

kyro7 wrote:Some people are suggesting Ronaldo should be applauded by our fans if he scores, if that happens I hope every person that applaud's doesn't die but their family members get cancer and they witness them die a painful death then die themselves.

One of your best.
    Anonymous

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:44 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    20Legend wrote:RONALDOS COMING HOME.
    Ronaldo is going to Madeira? What for, Christmas?

HHUErheysbfesduyhcbn ps iudbj n YOuihb areeass a sdas samansarrrrtt one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:49 pm

20Legend wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    20Legend wrote:RONALDOS COMING HOME.
    Ronaldo is going to Madeira? What for, Christmas?

HHUErheysbfesduyhcbn ps iudbj n YOuihb areeass a sdas samansarrrrtt one.
    Remove that sig before I do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Whats with all the hate towards Ronaldo ? Seriously ? Still anger that he left ?
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Yeah Ronaldos coming home.....to send us out of the competition Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:54 pm

20Legend wrote:Whats with all the hate towards Ronaldo ? Seriously ? Still anger that he left ?
    Tell us where exactly we said we hate Ronaldo.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Ronaldo coming home, Sporting v Real Madrid is it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Kyro implied it.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:04 pm

No. He didn't.

--
    Madrid have Barcelona 3 days before the home leg.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Kuled wrote:No. He didn't.

--

It'll make no difference.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:06 pm

--

facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:07 pm

20Legend wrote:Kyro implied it.
    I love Ronaldo as an individual and sucked his cock whilst he was here.. I don't hate him at all.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:09 pm

"Home" lmao
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:10 pm

It's like a flatmate moving into your place having a great time with them but then they get bored of you and move out and move to another place and one day decide to come back and set your house on fire, brb coming home.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:11 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    I love Ronaldo as an individual and sucked his cock whilst he was here.. I don't hate him at all.

Ok.

Why did you want me to remove my sig then ?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:11 pm

JamieB wrote:

--

Yeah it does Neutral
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Kuled wrote:
    JamieB wrote:

Yeah it does Neutral

Still gonna lose, silly Kuled.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:12 pm

20Legend wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Ok.

Because it's not his home, he might have had a great time here but there was life before us, yes it's a nice moment for him to come to a previous club etc but our fans are so cringeworthy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Kuled wrote:
    JamieB wrote:

--

Yeah it does Neutral
    They can rest their players for that considering they're out of the title race.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:13 pm

I hope Ronaldo breaks Van Persie.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Kuled wrote:
    JamieB wrote:

Yeah it does Neutral
    If Madrid are still this far off Barcelona it makes fuck all difference.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:14 pm

kyro7 wrote:It's like a flatmate moving into your place having a great time with them but then they get bored of you and move out and move to another place and one day decide to come back and set your house on fire, brb coming home.

Its not though its more like a mate moving into you flat with you and letting you know it will only be temporary before he leaves then comes back to visit a little while later.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:16 pm

I hope if we go out Ronaldo score's a hattrick v us and tells ours fans to shut the fuck up whilst going mental so I can see them cry, I will feel sick but it'll be worth it.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:18 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Yeah it does Neutral
    They can rest their players for that considering they're out of the title race.
    Well the home game is in March, a lot can happen till then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:18 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    20Legend wrote:

Ok.

Because it's not his home, he might have had a great time here but there was life before us, yes it's a nice moment for him to come to a previous club etc but our fans are so cringeworthy.

It is his 'second home' if you will. Sir Alex is a father figure to him, He made his name at United he help win trophies for the club. United will always be a home for him. Weather he plays for United or not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Hopefully by the time this comes about Kagawa will be a settled United player who has found his purpose.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:23 pm

kyro7 wrote:Hopefully by the time this comes about Kagawa will be a settled United player who has found his purpose.

Hopefully.

But according to some he is absolute shit and should fuck off.
    (I don't believe that, Just what some people have said on this other forum)
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:26 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    20Legend wrote:

Ok.

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 32 My-nigga
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:28 pm

20Legend wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:It's like a flatmate moving into your place having a great time with them but then they get bored of you and move out and move to another place and one day decide to come back and set your house on fire, brb coming home.

Its not though its more like a mate moving into you flat with you and letting you know it will only be temporary before he leaves then comes back to visit a little while later.

No it's more like a person accepting the request for a flatmate who spends a couple of years with you, no actual strong connection giving the knowledge he wants to move into a much better flat which he does on the first sign and then talks about his love for the better flat lmao
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:29 pm

Going to be a great game, Pepe and Ramos will find it difficult against RvP (Who doesn't). Even more exciting the 2nd leg is at Old Trafford.

Just hope both teams have a fully fit squad by then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 12:44 am